Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

^urban Linda's Suburban Cove^

eh cn jus ask, ur hitachi is made in japan or china?

Harlow....passing by n saw the Hitachi plasma TV talk.....

Just wanna share, I was at dis shop at west coast hdb area yest (woodlxxds domestxx pte ltd)..

we were viewing this hitachi plasma 42in TV n I rem uncle quoted me 2099 oni le.....the shop px is nett (no gst). kinda no gimmicks la.....heard dat they sell quite alot even though u see its small hdb shop....oni sony showroom in west area oso.... :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just wanna share, I was at dis shop at west coast hdb area yest (woodlxxds domestxx pte ltd)..

we were viewing this hitachi plasma 42in TV n I rem uncle quoted me 2099 oni le.....the shop px is nett (no gst). kinda no gimmicks la.....heard dat they sell quite alot even though u see its small hdb shop....oni sony showroom in west area oso.... :notti:

hmm hafta check out where it's made... the best guy did tell us that cld be from china... if frm japan they will state frm japan.. hmmmm another plc to check out woods dom. :P mus check out the katong mall that linda also said heh...

Hi

DH70 = $695 now (reduction of $5)

TT630 = $980 now (increase of $30 :thumbs up: )

Yes they did had 20-25% sales during mid-May. Unfortunately my wife was not well during that week so we defer until next storewide sales.

Most VC & Induction Hob increase in price from $50 to $200 with exception of three.

For more details of other item pricing, please refer to my Blog.

can help me see for DH70 and TT630 how much in the new catalogue?? coz the web catalogue prices not listed..

i think 20% is max max le.. but mid may, they were having the usual 20% off but special 25% on electric hobs..

3 way one look like how?? got pic?? :deal:

i realise that i did not take pics on the rainshower mixer...

Basically 3 way means water can come out from :

1. Rain Shower head

2. Hand Held shower head

3. There is one more at the mixer for you to fill up the pail or wash floor, etc.

Got chance i take pics and show u...:~

My common toilet sanitary.

Paper holder.

31052007017.jpg

Towel Bar.

31052007020.jpg

Shower mixer and showerhead.

31052007018.jpg

31052007019.jpg

Basin mixer. Its my favourite among all the sanitary!

31052007015.jpg

31052007016.jpg

Need to go Ikea to look for a nice piece of mirror for Vincent to mount. The tempered glass shower screen is up today. :deal: But coz the toilet is small, kinda squeezy to get into the shower area itself as the glass door can only open inwards. :~

Thanks for sharing anyway.. My Cuizino oven delivery is delayed again and again... :good: So I no choice have to change model. Was curious about the price of the rinnai oven. But time is short, so I went back to the same shop to change to the rinnai model and top up some $. Hope the rinnai oven is good..

the rinnai oven looks quite solid as in the door hinges when i open and close is pretty stable.. not like some brands when i open and close, its abit flimsy.. functions wise not sure though.. hehe.. so u got the same model as my previous rinnai?? :)

we were viewing this hitachi plasma 42in TV n I rem uncle quoted me 2099 oni le.....the shop px is nett (no gst). kinda no gimmicks la.....heard dat they sell quite alot even though u see its small hdb shop....oni sony showroom in west area oso.... :good:

heng i lugi $31 oni.. :D free delivery?? i bought all the main appliances liao.. maybe standing fans go there look see.. where is it near in west coast?? got address?? do they sell novita steam iron?? hee hee..

hmm hafta check out where it's made... the best guy did tell us that cld be from china... if frm japan they will state frm japan.. hmmmm another plc to check out woods dom. :) mus check out the katong mall that linda also said heh...

my hubby say hitachi range of plasmas got made in china one meh?? he ask could it be the salesman wanna close yr sale so he say that to scare u?? ask more salesman before u buy ok!! ;) anyways, by the time i got to my new place and want to check behind the plasma, they mount le.. must go find the warranty card/instruction manual to check the country of origin le.. abit worried sia.. :o

Hi

DH70 = $695 now (reduction of $5)

TT630 = $980 now (increase of $30 :dunno: )

Yes they did had 20-25% sales during mid-May. Unfortunately my wife was not well during that week so we defer until next storewide sales.

Most VC & Induction Hob increase in price from $50 to $200 with exception of three.

For more details of other item pricing, please refer to my Blog.

very upset!! i called lookz yesterday and cath says they did not receive the new pricing.. i told her that teka was distributing the new catalogue at their MAIN DOOR lor.. how come distributors like herself know nothing abt it!! :curse: den she said she will chk it out and call me back.. when she CALL ME BACK, she says that teka people tell her the price is effective 1 jun and i bought on 29 may so the old price i pay is correct.. :D $120 difference (after discount) is a lot can.. ****:good: i can buy those stainless stels dustbins i've been eyeing for some time but 'bu she de' buy.. :o:):furious:

cath refuse to give me that additional 20% now.. but i spoke with vincent.. he says he will help me get the 20% if u want to buy it (non sales period).. let me know ok!!

i realise that i did not take pics on the rainshower mixer...

Basically 3 way means water can come out from :

1. Rain Shower head

2. Hand Held shower head

3. There is one more at the mixer for you to fill up the pail or wash floor, etc.

Got chance i take pics and show u...:)

oo i see.. think i saw it too!! but we have lesser need for the extra tap on the shower mixer so got this instead.. wanted a more clean cut look.. :D where u buy and how much?? i saw ssc oso selling something similar (different rain shower head only) for $598!!

nice toilet accessories.. :dunno:

tks!! but kinda costly.. :deal:

nice tappp... i likeee :)

me too!! my fav!! :rolleyes:

Edited by LinDa

hmm dn worie abt whre it is made olredi since olredi mounted... i think shldnt be a problem ba... maybe he was scaring us i duno but he did turn a plasma ard for us to check lo... Heh.. those made in japan wil put made in japan... if didnt put means duno where liao.. anyway buy liao nvm la...

:D

hmm dn worie abt whre it is made olredi since olredi mounted... i think shldnt be a problem ba... maybe he was scaring us i duno but he did turn a plasma ard for us to check lo... Heh.. those made in japan wil put made in japan... if didnt put means duno where liao.. anyway buy liao nvm la...

:lol:

hee.. just to reassure myself ma.. :notti: very tired, today was looking for sofa..

nice glass shelving...

actually i saw one nice one at ikea.. but no stock. :( end up buying another one. :P

hey! you suppose to add me to msn right?? :notti:

u talking abt for the shampoo one right?? actually i bought tat at ssc.. hehe.. :lol: was a last minute addition tat i think will be practical to have for mbr toilet lor.. i din mount any for common toilet as most probably not going to use tat toilet to bath often.. heh..

wanted to add u but i accidentally deleted the sms with yr email le, tats why lor.. i pm u mine, can u add me so i can add u?? hee..

my MBR has the same toilet paper holder.. :P

:lol:

Edited by LinDa