Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

^urban Linda's Suburban Cove^

$650 is normal price of GSS price. tink tis weekend OM will be at expo according to my ID coz i asked him to help mi get discount.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
$650 is normal price of GSS price. tink tis weekend OM will be at expo according to my ID coz i asked him to help mi get discount.

Hope you get a good discount! My hubby and ID nv think so much so just order. Our only grouse is that delivery takes 8 weeks.. So long... :notti:

iEasy R109 Remote Laundry Hanger - $690

20052007004.jpg

20052007005.jpg

The boss is one rude man though, was yelling at another customer on the phone when I was there. :notti: But I do not know where else got sell. ;) Hais..

Where U got it from... I got mine from IMM... Didn't know that the boss is rude..

Hope you get a good discount! My hubby and ID nv think so much so just order. Our only grouse is that delivery takes 8 weeks.. So long... :notti:

hmm, we dun intend to get it tis 2mths coz we still need to pay for security system, sofa, bridal package n restaurant deposit. maybe sept ba..

huh... coffeetable also muz wait 8 weeks??? ;) they make oni after u order? even a sofa takes oni 4 weeks for delivery leh..

Edited by bluberi

Where U got it from... I got mine from IMM... Didn't know that the boss is rude..

same imm shop - woei lee right? i think they are the only one selling in imm. the boss says they were the first importers of this. the first time i was there, he was quite impatient. think coz he quite a lot of business so a bit ya-ya. but u know my ID went to approach him (fellow tenant) and ask for more discount, he wanted to give my ID $50 cash rebate (as a form of referral incentive) then when i ID says give it to us as a discount, the boss say cannot. :~ when i went try to bargain, he refuse to lower the price, but i still paid the full price la, din wan to pissed the already fuming boss off by mentioning the suppose-to-be-secret-cash-rebate though we try to keep mentioning our ID name to pressure him and hint to him about the $50. haha. now i'm sians fiaos over the far away installation date in mid-late jun. :o thought can install by this week. did not know so hot item, if know then order earlier liao. :bleah:

huh... coffeetable also muz wait 8 weeks??? :notti: they make oni after u order? even a sofa takes oni 4 weeks for delivery leh..

you know my that lush bar stools also 8 weeks.. ;) i try to rush them, they keep insisting 8 weeks, refuse to put on my order form 'asap'.. :D

i also don't understand why 8 weeks for the OM coffee table. the sofa 4 weeks only.. :dunno: but at least they willing to put 'asap' on the order form, more flexible..

Edited by LinDa

same imm shop - woei lee right? i think they are the only one selling in imm. the boss says they were the first importers of this. the first time i was there, he was quite impatient. think coz he quite a lot of business so a bit ya-ya. but u know my ID went to approach him (fellow tenant) and ask for more discount, he wanted to give my ID $50 cash rebate (as a form of referral incentive) then when i ID says give it to us as a discount, the boss say cannot. :D when i went try to bargain, he refuse to lower the price, but i still paid the full price la, din wan to pissed the already fuming boss off by mentioning the suppose-to-be-secret-cash-rebate though we try to keep mentioning our ID name to pressure him and hint to him about the $50. haha. now i'm sians fiaos over the far away installation date in mid-late jun. :bleah: thought can install by this week. did not know so hot item, if know then order earlier liao. :dunno:

you know my that lush bar stools also 8 weeks.. :notti: i try to rush them, they keep insisting 8 weeks, refuse to put on my order form 'asap'.. ;)

i also don't understand why 8 weeks for the OM coffee table. the sofa 4 weeks only.. :~ but at least they willing to put 'asap' on the order form, more flexible..

hmm, if really need to wait 8 weeks, den i better quickly go n see wat i want to buy fm OM or Lush liao... otherwise wait cannot deliver in time b4 my housewarming (hubby planned it to be before dec). did u pay in full or oni placed deposit?

hmm, if really need to wait 8 weeks, den i better quickly go n see wat i want to buy fm OM or Lush liao... otherwise wait cannot deliver in time b4 my housewarming (hubby planned it to be before dec). did u pay in full or oni placed deposit?

hee. now got GSS i think if u see any u like can buy first lei, more worth it. furnitures not like lcd tvs lor, price drop so drastically over time. :)

lush wanted me to pay in full coz of GST increase and GSS sale item. but i refuse to lor. so end up bar stools i pay 50% but rug i pay 100%. going down later, want to change the rug colour. :)

Edited by LinDa

Good time to buy all the stuffs now coz of the GSS!

1 living coffee table - OM

23052007001.jpg

23052007002.jpg

23052007003.jpg

I got the same coffee table as u!:) It was love at first sight for both me n my wife! :)

hee. now got GSS i think if u see any u like can buy first lei, more worth it. furnitures not like lcd tvs lor, price drop so drastically over time. :good:

lush wanted me to pay in full coz of GST increase and GSS sale item. but i refuse to lor. so end up bar stools i pay 50% but rug i pay 100%. going down later, want to change the rug colour. :)

how com they ask to pay full? if we order n pay deposit, they r supposed to lock in the price rite?? the OM coffeetable, u also paid full?? i really like it so much...

how com they ask to pay full? if we order n pay deposit, they r supposed to lock in the price rite?? the OM coffeetable, u also paid full?? i really like it so much...

coz lush says its a sale item so must pay in full lei.. :) i guess furniture (sofa, chairs etc) maybe can negotiate to pay deposit but furnishing items (rugs, artworks etc) have to pay in full.. i went to change the rug colour just now, they have a new pc so i took it back first.. :notti:

the om coffee table, paid 50% deposit oso.. i think its quite worth it coz got drawers lor, can put the remote controls in it!! :good:

Edited by LinDa

My renovations is having a BAD WORSE NIGHTMARE DAY today.

Problem 1

Oven not what I expected.

26052007001.jpg

I thot it would be stainless steel for the borders when I saw it on the picture (did not see actual thing) that's why I bought it as it would match my fridge. But its actually like frosted glass material. Sighs, I'm so disappointed. Should have gone for the Teka one which I saw, touch, feel.

Anyone willing to buy it at a discount?

Problem 2

Sanitary was delivered weeks ago but just realised the following:

- Wrong basin mixer, should be shower mixer delivered Specially drove down to do an exchange just now

- Missing 2 paper holders

Problem 3

Sofa went wrong!

This is my most problematic issue on hand. We bought a L-shape sofa wanting to spilt both up - 3 seater in living and lounge seater in MBR. But due to some sliding mechanism the sofa has, if its separated, it won't work. Plus the sides of the sofa which is joint has some hooks or what. Its still in the box and we have yet to open it up but the delivery uncle told us that.

Called Vincent immediately and he was also very worried but he told us if it cannot be separated then he will buy from us coz he made the decision with us to get this sofa. That is not what I want. Told him we finish up all the works first then we can open up the sofa to see how it's like.

Sighs, very stress. Anyone willing to buy it at a discount?

Problem 4

Rug wrong colour. Specially drove down to do an exchange just now

Hubby and Vincent decided on the curtain colours last Friday and I saw the sample at night. Realised that it does not match the rug I got from Lush. Though solved it, I hope its matches with the rest of my stuff.

Edited by LinDa

think you should get your ID to buy the sofa from you at the full price

why sell it at a discount when it's your ID's fault

why IDs charge so much more than contractors is also as a form of insurance

if anything goes wrong, they will take care of it

and i'm sure he can find someone else whose home will suit the sofa to a T :D

OMG, really nitemare leh...

i agree with applefreak dat u should ask ur ID to buy over the sofa at full price and not sell it at a discount.