Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

^urban Linda's Suburban Cove^

Great! everything seems to be moving fast. :P

sofa come liao then i go popby.. :) must got place for me to sit.. hahahaha.. sounds thick skin.

haha, okokok!! the carpentry is moving faster than i think.. still got more pictures but it doesn't allow me to post more than 5 pictures at one go lor.. :good: happy sunday!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

iEasy R109 Remote Laundry Hanger - $690

Finally bought this after considering for the longest time as rumours is that it spoils easily.

But since laundry occupies a horrendously amount of time in my married life (without maid) so felt that if it helps to make it more enjoyable, its ok to spend abit more.

I used to ask hubby to take down the clothes and hang up the clothes coz he is 1.9m tall. With this, he says he is declaring 10 years leave from doing that. :dunno: Wa lau, what about all the folding and ironing which is the siong part? MEN!

20052007004.jpg

20052007005.jpg

Thought I could get it installed next week but the boss says out of stock, earliest installation date should be around 18 June (next shipment). So long! Vincent still tell me to ask them to install before the handover so he can do the necessary touch up if they scratch the ceiling or something. :help: Bo bian, guess got to do it after handover, I hope nothing goes wrong.

The boss is one rude man though, was yelling at another customer on the phone when I was there. :jawdrop: But I do not know where else got sell. :huh: Hais..

Edited by LinDa

everything looks like it's gg great linda ! so fast ! i so jeles.. :jawdrop:

haha, yrs will come really soon!! i think the longest waiting time is between the finish tiling to start of carpentry coz this two can see the most changes.. the rest like false ceiling, painting, plumbing, electricals though is very important but has neglible visual changes.. hehe.. :dunno:

Painted the main gate and door white. And finally...new bedrooms and toilet doors (sorry hubby took some of the pictures whilst work was in progress so handles not fixed yet :P). I love the new design magnet door holder, so sleek! :sport-smiley-004:

20052007003.jpg

20052007002.jpg

17052007003.jpg

17052007004.jpg

17052007012.jpg

Edited by LinDa

I thought drawers are more expensive than the hanging bar... are you sure you want to swap your drawers for the bar? !!

Here are some alternative retractable hanger suppliers:

Ez Living (Tel: 6259 9928), Australia

Genesis Laundry System (Tel: 6382 2722), Australia

Jui-Sheng (Singapore) Pte Ltd (Tel: 6846 1811), remote control

Dunno if these are cheap and good, but the one you listed sounds very scary...what sort of after sales service will they give? From what a friend tells me, the ball bearings or dunno what has to be replaced yearly due to wear and tear.

Considered a retractable hanger but opted for the traditional bamboo pole in plastic wrapping and bamboo pole holder in the end. Cheap and good. Heheh. ;)

Hey I like your doors!! :jawdrop:

Thanks! I was worried it looks awful after choosing but happy that it turns out all right! :jawdrop:

i like yr ceiling n doors .. they are so so beautiful :jawdrop:!

Thank you, I love them too! :)

I thought drawers are more expensive than the hanging bar... are you sure you want to swap your drawers for the bar? :unsure:

Here are some alternative retractable hanger suppliers:

Ez Living (Tel: 6259 9928), Australia

Genesis Laundry System (Tel: 6382 2722), Australia

Jui-Sheng (Singapore) Pte Ltd (Tel: 6846 1811), remote control

Dunno if these are cheap and good, but the one you listed sounds very scary...what sort of after sales service will they give? From what a friend tells me, the ball bearings or dunno what has to be replaced yearly due to wear and tear.

Thanks for the contact but I buy liao lei.. Keke..

Bo bian lei, not enough space to hang my clothes so got to forgo the drawers.. :seeya:

Edited by LinDa

Good time to buy all the stuffs now coz of the GSS!

3 kitchen bar stools - Lush

SP_A0145.jpg

1 MBR rug - Lush

SP_A0144.jpg

1 living coffee table - OM

23052007001.jpg

23052007002.jpg

23052007003.jpg

Lush is really having a good discount off the usual prices now and I find their furnitures or furnishings looks expensive but at a more affordable price. Only concern I had was that they are owned by Luxur Home and there were quite a fair bit of negative comments about them. Hopefully my purchases will turn up smoothly. :D

woah ! i saw the table at OM at IMM. it's nice ! i also like their matching dining table. the embroidery at the back of the chairs are pretty ! too bad it doesn't match my home concept

Painted the main gate and door white. And finally...new bedrooms and toilet doors (sorry hubby took some of the pictures whilst work was in progress so handles not fixed yet :)). I love the new design magnet door holder, so sleek! :)

20052007002.jpg

Wow, really nice sleek silver magnet door holder. :) Makes me wanna change all those in the house too. My hubby will soon ban me from visiting forum, if I keep wanting to change the stuff at home.

i like ur coffeetable!:) tink a fellow forummer bought the dining table with the same design... how much discount u got since now got GSS?

woah ! i saw the table at OM at IMM. it's nice ! i also like their matching dining table. the embroidery at the back of the chairs are pretty ! too bad it doesn't match my home concept

Hee.. ID is using the embroidery design to match our breakfast counter light that we got from lightcraft. I love I love I love it! I find that its the BEST BUY for my whole flat. :bangwall:

24052007010.jpg

24052007017.jpg

And also to match the mbr tv console cum room divider side cupboard (for dvds/vcds/cds) door. Still WIP, supposed to be completed yesterday for 90% of the carpentry but ID rejected the whole batch of black glass from the carpenters due to poor worksmanship, so delayed till next week. Now my wardrobe, kitchen cabinets all still no doors. :notti:

24052007005.jpg

24052007006.jpg

24052007004.jpg

Wah.. i like your coffee table. how much does it cost?

$650

I find it abit expensive and was voting for another coffee table I saw at Red Apple ($599 for 1m by 1m, 90cm by 90cm and $499 for 80cm by 80cm, 70cm by 70) which can be customised in terms of colour and size. But it was slightly cheaper only so ID and hubby find that this OM one more worth it coz still got drawers. :D

Wow, really nice sleek silver magnet door holder. :D Makes me wanna change all those in the house too. My hubby will soon ban me from visiting forum, if I keep wanting to change the stuff at home.

This one I think not very expensive lei. We nv ask how much also but I thnk the main cost was from the new doors itself. Its really nice lor, make the whole door look more expensive and also very 'sticky'. Coz my main door magnet very loose liao, cannot stick, so we asked them to change for my main door also though we did not change that door (no budget for fire-rated door so painted it instead). :notti:

i like ur coffeetable!!! tink a fellow forummer bought the dining table with the same design... how much discount u got since now got GSS?

No discount given! Hubby and ID nv ask for discount lor. :bangwall: Though the sofa we bought from OM last month and managed to get 20% off.

Edited by LinDa