Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Salary Disclosure

I dun see anything wrong with the wife earning more leh; my wife's salary is slightly higher than me and plus her tuition income, she is earning alot more than me also.

However, when comes to decision-making, she does not demand to have the final word and respect me as a husband also. It works fine for us.

I think in terms of ego, must admit sometimes will feel abit depressed, but that actually push me to work harder. And I think if she hides from me and I find out later, I will feel even smaller!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i really care for my ah-lau & dunwan to make him unhappy. but it's oso pricking my conscience if i dun tell. guess i should pluck up my courage & tell him soon!

i really care for my ah-lau & dunwan to make him unhappy. but it's oso pricking my conscience if i dun tell. guess i should pluck up my courage & tell him soon!

I think you know best how your ah-lau will react. For me, when I realised my wife's salary is higher, my immediate reaction was, "So next time we go eat you pay huh!!" :(

:notti:

I think you know best how your ah-lau will react. For me, when I realised my wife's salary is higher, my immediate reaction was, "So next time we go eat you pay huh!!" :P

didnt wanna say it but i oso got this kinda fear leh. how how? :(

I think you know best how your ah-lau will react. For me, when I realised my wife's salary is higher, my immediate reaction was, "So next time we go eat you pay huh!!" :(

I know it's a joke but this sort of jokes can put people on the defensive. As a husband, still offer to pay. The "rewards" will come later and may be priceless!

yo yo cornetto...

how's life? =)

i think if wife dun tell me.. i'm ok lah.. no problems... she has access to my account.. so she knows what i do.. lol...

whether earn more or less.. its ok in my humble opinion..

if mrs phantom make more than me.. i'll be quite happy also.. heh heh..

I know it's a joke but this sort of jokes can put people on the defensive. As a husband, still offer to pay. The "rewards" will come later and may be priceless!

heh have told my ah-lau abt it ydy liao! glad to share my joy wif e love of my life! :rolleyes:

yo yo cornetto...

how's life? =)

i think if wife dun tell me.. i'm ok lah.. no problems... she has access to my account.. so she knows what i do.. lol...

whether earn more or less.. its ok in my humble opinion..

if mrs phantom make more than me.. i'll be quite happy also.. heh heh..

hello, michael!

life's been good to me! got a salary increase & reno has been done swee swee... now got more privacy @ home... :yamseng:

how abt u? how come your siggy still says "reno in progress"??

Actually, now the guys don't mind that their ladies are earning more. The more they have, the better quality of life they can share. In fact, if the ladies earn more and tend to save more, it is actually less financial stress on the husband, can work out an emergency fund or something from the ladies side.

And when there are children, most of $$ (no matter whoose) will goes to them for their enrichment, etc.

Actually, now the guys don't mind that their ladies are earning more. The more they have, the better quality of life they can share. In fact, if the ladies earn more and tend to save more, it is actually less financial stress on the husband, can work out an emergency fund or something from the ladies side.

And when there are children, most of $$ (no matter whoose) will goes to them for their enrichment, etc.

my darlin said he's jealous of me! cos he slogs so hard & yet increment was only abt $100. my work is not as strenuous lah :rolleyes:

Do you & your hubby/wife declare to each other how much you earn? :rolleyes:

hubby's monthly salary isn't fixed b'cos of O.T so not really impt to know. but he got told me his yearly income. :yamseng:

I think it is important to share such $ information to avoid any suspicion thoughts. I don't want to be digging into his personal drawers to check how much he earn. Anyway, knowing how much he earns does'nt makes his money mine. correct?