Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Salary Disclosure

HEy, I actually see people in Shanghai wearing their pyjamas out! :dunno: Once, I even saw this well-dressed guy, gel-up hair and so on wearing those cute fluffy huge slippers in a tourisy area.... :D

muahaha.. :rofl: maybe he wake up in a rush, late for work, forget to change?? sometimes, in office i wear my bedroom mymelody fluffy slippers, then i occasionally forget and walk out to the priority banking lounge in them!! only to realise later and RUN IN.. think the customes sitting outside think this girl siao, wear suit but wrong footwear!! :P

Haha..Linda, I agree with you. I'm in the same industry with you too but I'm not in the front-line. :P

So that means, the richer you are, the more lok kok you get....haha...i think next time me and my fiance should just wear our pajamas out lah :)

good idea lei.. so next time i go bpp and see someone in pj, know its u liao!! :good:

Edited by LinDa

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
muahaha.. :D maybe he wake up in a rush, late for work, forget to change?? sometimes, in office i wear my bedroom mymelody fluffy slippers, then i occasionally forget and walk out to the priority banking lounge in them!! only to realise later and RUN IN.. think the customes sitting outside think this girl siao, wear suit but wrong footwear!! :rofl:

good idea lei.. so next time i go bpp and see someone in pj, know its u liao!! :)

Haha...agree that china ppl have weird taste...:good:

Hey maybe he's a billionaire leh....dun play play....the most lok kok ppl are usually the wealthiest... :dunno:

Haha....aiyah anyway hor, bpp is just my neighbourhood area, no need to wear so nice one mah :P

you remind me of the sales people from lee hwa jewellery. when they see people like hubby and i who always wear very causal and they don't entertain us. whereas soo kee jewellery sales people always come and entertain. end of the day, lee hwa lost our 20k+ deal. sookee earned our 20k+ deal! :D:):rofl:

Basket.... talking about Lee Hwa, I dun understand why their diamonds are so expensive!:dunno: And furthermore they dun shine after few years of wearing. Really regret buying the ROM solitaire ring there!!

Basket.... talking about Lee Hwa, I dun understand why their diamonds are so expensive!:dunno: And furthermore they dun shine after few years of wearing. Really regret buying the ROM solitaire ring there!!

GASPS! :D Please do not start the topic on diamonds again... there's a whole thread of postings on which one better, how to make it shine again etc...go look at it and please spare me the repetition here again :)

Haha...agree that china ppl have weird taste...:P

Hey maybe he's a billionaire leh....dun play play....the most lok kok ppl are usually the wealthiest... :)

Haha....aiyah anyway hor, bpp is just my neighbourhood area, no need to wear so nice one mah :P

but pj abit 'kua zhang' ma.. pj to me is like singlet and boxers?? haha.. t-shirt and shorts is ok la.. tat's what i wear there too!! so have u been staying over at yr new place?? :dancingqueen:

GASPS! 8| Please do not start the topic on diamonds again... there's a whole thread of postings on which one better, how to make it shine again etc...go look at it and please spare me the repetition here again :)

:)

Basket.... talking about Lee Hwa, I dun understand why their diamonds are so expensive!:notti: And furthermore they dun shine after few years of wearing. Really regret buying the ROM solitaire ring there!!

maybe you didn't do DIY cleaning at home, is it? :notti:

Its best for couples to be frank with each other on their pay. Money is evil and is mostly the root of quarrels for marriages. Hence, this must be handled well right from the start even b4 marriage starts.

Planning a household is not about you or me but about US.

How long can one keep his/her salary under wraps? Sure to let the cat out of the bag one day right?

Its best for couples to be frank with each other on their pay. Money is evil and is mostly the root of quarrels for marriages. Hence, this must be handled well right from the start even b4 marriage starts.

Planning a household is not about you or me but about US.

How long can one keep his/her salary under wraps? Sure to let the cat out of the bag one day right?

Hahaha....when they forgotten to keep their pay slips...then everything will be out of the bag liao...

Hahaha....when they forgotten to keep their pay slips...then everything will be out of the bag liao...

Actually when you buy house, need to submit CPF statement, then you'll already know how much each other earns mah. :(

Anyway, I support joint acct after marriage, like tat hor, no matter who earns more, who gets more bonus, nobody will be jealous because the other party benefits from it too. Like sometimes if hubby whine abt salary difference, I'll tell him "hey, why u complain? u suddenly got $X increment in your monthly salary leh!" heehee!

Edited by chew@PPLe

but pj abit 'kua zhang' ma.. pj to me is like singlet and boxers?? haha.. t-shirt and shorts is ok la.. tat's what i wear there too!! so have u been staying over at yr new place?? :(

!!

Haha...ya lah of course PJ very kua zhang.....dun wana ppl to think i'm siao too...haha...

Haven't leh...now our house just an empty shell....nothing inside yet....cannot move in....plan to move in earliest Sep lor...

Actually when you buy house, need to submit CPF statement, then you'll already know how much each other earns mah. :~

Anyway, I support joint acct after marriage, like tat hor, no matter who earns more, who gets more bonus, nobody will be jealous because the other party benefits from it too. Like sometimes if hubby whine abt salary difference, I'll tell him "hey, why u complain? u suddenly got $X increment in your monthly salary leh!" heehee!

Tat is at the point when u buy house ma...after tat, all the increments are not make known

unless they auto tell us la...for me and my HB, we always auto tel each other, cos we so

eager to bring the other party out for a sumptous meal...gluttons...haaa....

for me and my HB, we always auto tel each other, cos we so

eager to bring the other party out for a sumptous meal...gluttons...haaa....

same!! :) haha~ but its something really worth celebrating about la.. so 'xin ku' to keep the joy in can.. :good:

Haha...ya lah of course PJ very kua zhang.....dun wana ppl to think i'm siao too...haha...

Haven't leh...now our house just an empty shell....nothing inside yet....cannot move in....plan to move in earliest Sep lor...

:notti: dun forget our bbq session after we all move in hor.. slowly slowly move yr stuffs lor.. easier than do it one shot, very tiring..

Edited by LinDa

declare salary, but cannot disclose business earning ....too much..... :sport-smiley-004: later she will crazily shop bags like siaocharbo.....

Edited by tingshen

:P dun forget our bbq session after we all move in hor.. slowly slowly move yr stuffs lor.. easier than do it one shot, very tiring..

Ya lor...we buying things bit by bit lor....pok gai liao.....sure won't forget the bbq session...u wana come over to segar road for bbq or not?! :sport-smiley-004:

declare salary, but cannot disclose business earning ....too much..... :) later she will crazily shop bags like siaocharbo.....

:P

declare salary, but cannot disclose business earning ....too much..... :yamseng: later she will crazily shop bags like siaocharbo.....

or shoes.. haha.. :dancingqueen:

Ya lor...we buying things bit by bit lor....pok gai liao.....sure won't forget the bbq session...u wana come over to segar road for bbq or not?!

confirm la.. jelebu road no bbq pit lei.. haha..