Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Salary Disclosure

declare salary, but cannot disclose business earning ....too much..... :( later she will crazily shop bags like siaocharbo.....

Hee Hee......!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If among friends, we discuss about the salary (no need to give exact but the range), then we will know if our company paying us the market rate or using us as cheap labour. I have always thought that the hr policy of not disclosing salary is to protect themselves and not to our benefit. If there is more sharing, we should be able to negotiate better package for our work...... no meh?

if you're confident enough, feel free to threaten your boss lor, HR useless one lah, they will only press down your salary menz......

hmmm basic amt i earn 1k more than him... but his OT is quite a lot... then i also get transport allowance... end up i stil get more but i spend more n he saves more.. hee hee hee so it sort of balances out somehow.. hee hee hee... when we 1st wanted to get a plc and when we looked at ech other cpf i think he was a bit miffed becos his was much less than mine... still is but he's gotten over it la... becos he has bigger saving power than me... hehehehehehhehe plus the fact that renos he wil pay more of it hee hee hee

Edited by candyprincess

I tell my ah lao my income & vice versa.

If 1 day, I really make more than him, then he'll be happy like siao.

he wont hv so much stress liao... :dunno:

if you're confident enough, feel free to threaten your boss lor, HR useless one lah, they will only press down your salary menz......

eh! I disagree leh. am in the HR dept... but we dun press down salary one.

Usually, we collect Market survey & let the hiring mgr/head know wats the mkt range.

They decide how much they pay one.... but of cos, if they offer much much more than mkt range (more than 10%), they hv to justify to the Financial Controller or MD why they want to offer so much lah.

HR is more like the processing unit only lor....

hubby and i oso tell each other how much we earning

if he has increment or if i have, we will tell each other too.

but we still give each other the freedom to spend lah. only denote a certain amt of money to be put into our joint acc. coz both our financial burden quite heavy. both of us need to support our parents and mostly a significant percentage of our pay will go to them...

currently, i'm earning slightly higher than hubby. but he dun feel stressed leh...

most of the tings still paid by him...

i do try to help him sometimes... but wont let my mum know. coz she will scold me... :dunno:

she tinks that man should pay for EVERYTHING and the woman shd just keep her money, which i tink is wrong...

hubby and i oso tell each other how much we earning

if he has increment or if i have, we will tell each other too.

but we still give each other the freedom to spend lah. only denote a certain amt of money to be put into our joint acc. coz both our financial burden quite heavy. both of us need to support our parents and mostly a significant percentage of our pay will go to them...

currently, i'm earning slightly higher than hubby. but he dun feel stressed leh...

most of the tings still paid by him...

i do try to help him sometimes... but wont let my mum know. coz she will scold me... :(

she tinks that man should pay for EVERYTHING and the woman shd just keep her money, which i tink is wrong...

Hmm.....tat is a v old tinking...My mum also tinks tat way, Bt I always educate her of my own tinking.

Unless we married a rich guy la, if not, how to ask HB pay everything? Ask them go and work more jobs meh?

Hmm.....tat is a v old tinking...My mum also tinks tat way, Bt I always educate her of my own tinking.

Unless we married a rich guy la, if not, how to ask HB pay everything? Ask them go and work more jobs meh?

no pt educating my mum coz will ended up in arguments

so watever she said i just "orh orh orh" but behind her do other tings :)

but then even if very rich guy i might not want to totally dep on him either loh. at least share abit.

Edited by Fifi

my husband know mine, but me don noe his... only ar-gah ar-gah figure nia...

my colleagues keep saying that im stupid to let the husband to control his own money.

and of cos, they are the 'accountants' in their house and they keep all the income from their husband.

there are many things, which he thinks that its confidential and not wanting to 'share' with me.

he even refused to have a joint account with me. i couldnt pursuade him to open one till one day, we received a chq from the gvt and we went opened one. but, he said he only will sign name, but will NEVER CONTRIBUTE anything in that account, that account belongs to me nia....

his cc statments, his salary slips, his bank statments, his PINs

everything, never give me or let me know one.

everytime he go withdraw money from ATM, when i stand beside him, he will cover when keying his PIN.

i don know if this mean he doesnt trust me at all or what.

kinda sad over it.

but since its something personal, i try not to zai4 yi4 too much.

Edited by X.H.LI

I concur with your hubby's actions cause I also do the same :) Somehow men always receive the shorter end of the stick, be it in legal or other issues. we have to protect ourselves as a natural defence. Happy to say, I have succesfully convinced most of friends/colleagues in doing the same manner.

my colleagues keep saying that im stupid to let the husband to control his own money.

and of cos, they are the 'accountants' in their house and they keep all the income from their husband.

there are many things, which he thinks that its confidential and not wanting to 'share' with me.

he even refused to have a joint account with me. i couldnt pursuade him to open one till one day, we received a chq from the gvt and we went opened one. but, he said he only will sign name, but will NEVER CONTRIBUTE anything in that account, that account belongs to me nia....

everytime he go withdraw money from ATM, when i stand beside him, he will cover when keying his PIN.

kinda sad over it.

kinda sad over it.

Sad to ask you one simple question, is he ur HUSBAND? :bangwall:

Even my mother pin number I also know how can u dun even knw ur husband bank account... :sport-smiley-004: But since ur husband is so secretly do u STILL show him all ur cc statement, bank statement and salary slip? :unsure:

And BTW who is paying for all the utilities and household expenses? :unsure:

me and my bf disclose our salary and bonus to each other... the only thing I keep from him is my personal savings :sport-smiley-004:

kinda sad over it.

its really sad.. maybe you shld talk to him.. or dun let him know ur salary from now on... i feel that since married le.. shld share everything together... no need to be so particular whether its personal or not...

*hugz*

me and my bf disclose our salary and bonus to each other... the only thing I keep from him is my personal savings :sport-smiley-004:

its really sad.. maybe you shld talk to him.. or dun let him know ur salary from now on... i feel that since married le.. shld share everything together... no need to be so particular whether its personal or not...

*hugz*

U are veri confuse in ur both statement... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

But very SMART wifey... Husband BEWARE!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Edited by Cantona7

U are veri confuse in ur both statement... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

But very SMART wifey... Husband BEWARE!!!! :rofl::rofl:

now haven married.. no need to tell him everything ma.. :P

married then different story... haha

now haven married.. no need to tell him everything ma.. :P

married then different story... haha

I dun believe u, ever marriage u still will secretaly keep some money for urselves.. :rofl::rofl: