Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi gal, u r into hot yoga?

i m practising bikram yoga in City Hall, i have free 1st time passes which expire yesterday! if not, will pass to you to let you try!

Hi ling, many thanks for your thought. :bangwall:

Hi There,

Any "doggie sitter" in our neighborhood??? :)

Edited by bobo_girl

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh..i m not sure if that shop sells the type of door stopper u want. But at Rochor there are abt 2-3 shops that sells these stuffs. Its all located near the Singpost there only. Its opposite OG and FuLuShou

If you are at Tanjong pagar plaza, there r 2 shops that sells these stuffs too. I remembered they have alot of range of stopper

thanks a lot! will check them out.

Anyone has any feedback about the total lack of maintenance in our estate?

I had gone to TPTC repeatedly but they did NOTHING.

Pls let me know your concerns. I may be writing a letter and getting petition signatures from JMians.

Pls let me know your concerns. I may be writing a letter and getting petition signatures from JMians.

hi hi, i feel tat the lift at our area like abit spolit one... and also our estate soo dirty. althought most unit under reno, TC ppl oso need to remove those rubbish mah. If not we pay the 3 mth fee for wat???

hi,

today went to many DIY shop and couldn't find the magnetic door stopped that we want. we wanted something that look like the one used in the bedroom (the bronze type). most DIY shops sells those plastic type. any idea if this shop sells the type i want? btw where exactly is this shop? would like to check it out. thanks.

Mine is that time when the gate uncle weld the gate, same time call him to do the magnet at the back of the main door one.. think including installation 20+ cant really remember :thumbs up:

hi hi, i feel tat the lift at our area like abit spolit one... and also our estate soo dirty. althought most unit under reno, TC ppl oso need to remove those rubbish mah. If not we pay the 3 mth fee for wat???

Hi,

Yup, the lift quite spoilt.. the buttons sometimes go off one.. and also the place quite dirty.. seems like nobody come clean one..

The maintenance indeed quite bad.. we shld feedback

Mine is that time when the gate uncle weld the gate, same time call him to do the magnet at the back of the main door one.. think including installation 20+ cant really remember :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

Yup, the lift quite spoilt.. the buttons sometimes go off one.. and also the place quite dirty.. seems like nobody come clean one..

The maintenance indeed quite bad.. we shld feedback

My condition at block 26B is also quite bad. Let me know again if you need my signatures for the petitions or feedback.

:sport-smiley-018:

My problem is now with the floor screeding.

I have been waiting for weeks for the HDB contractor. But he keeps making empty promise.

Thought of lodging a complaint to HDB.

Now my entire reno on hold because of the floor.

yup. there's once there's human poo in one of the lifts...my god... :sport-smiley-003:

Hi Happy,

U shld ask them to paint. Coz my hss n ceiling all painted but is in white color lah

Hello, check with you, did your painter paint HSS wall and ceiling?

Please advise asap!

Thanks!!

1. Lifts not maintained - break down often (27B,)

2. Cleanliness in carpark

3. Noise of air in pipes still persisting

4. Malfunctioning or blown lights at lift lobby

5. No corridor washing

Pls add in this list and update. Hope to get the feedback by Fri.

But how am I going to get your signatures?

5. No corridor washing

6. Rubbish piling at dustbin area

7. Corridor wall very dirty

Hello, check with you, did your painter paint HSS wall and ceiling?

Please advise asap!

Thanks!!

yup. HSS wall and ceiling need to be painted..quite an easy task for the painter i guess :bleah:

My HSS is painted too! this should be included. I was kind enuff not to insist those wall supposed to be covered by my WIW and wardrobe to be painted nicely.... let them off with just one coat thats not even.

5. No corridor washing

6. Rubbish piling at dustbin area

7. Corridor wall very dirty

I can meet up with all of you when the letter is ready. You can PM me. I really want to get this forward, at lease the Town Council can pay more attention to the conditions of our estate.

Btw, I spoke to the worker cleaning the corridor with spray jet last week. He said that corridor washing is done once a month and they will omit those unit currently renovating. I asked him why he missed my corridor and he said that he could tell from the rubbish that my immediate neighbour is renovating. He assured me he will not miss my unit for the next wash.

Also, have anybody noticed that there are plenty of fruit flies in the area. They are invading my unit. I left some food in the kitchen and within minutes, there are more than 20 of them buzzing over my food.

Any ideas how to rid them??? :dribble: