Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

same loh.. every nite diff visitors.. spider.. beetle (not the cute cute black n red dots kind.. those ugly roaches looking ones).. etc etc.. a lot leh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi...anybody spotted hairline cracks at your new place?

I just spotted one at my MBR near the door! so sad.... ID said that it will still appear even after they repaint the wall again.

sigh :dunno:

Dont be sad, everybody same as you. Mine is living room....just touch up the crack line....

What to do? We pay high price for this!!!! :furious:

I just spotted one at my MBR near the door! so sad.... ID said that it will still appear even after they repaint the wall again.

sigh...sigh....paid so much to get such kind of quality. worse still, we haben even move in! sianz...

id still can tell me "dun worry, even if there are earthquakes, hdb flats will be the last to collapse!" our flats so sturdy meh?!

Dont be sad, everybody same as you. Mine is living room....just touch up the crack line....

What to do? We pay high price for this!!!! :furious:

You should tell your id:

OF COURSE YOU ARE NOT STAYING THERE WAT!

sigh...sigh....paid so much to get such kind of quality. worse still, we haben even move in! sianz...

id still can tell me "dun worry, even if there are earthquakes, hdb flats will be the last to collapse!" our flats so sturdy meh?!

Hi,

I have too.. mine in living room wall as well as ceiling...

It will appear one i think :(

You should tell your id:

OF COURSE YOU ARE NOT STAYING THERE WAT!

hahaa...will tell him that tomorrow!

Besides this hairline crack thing, i have another BIG headache....will need to hack my top kitchen cabinet and re-do it coz carpenter take wrong measurements! i even have to tip-toed to place my plates on the dish drainer... i told my id that i felt like i am leaving in GIANT land...coz i have to stretch myself. so stupid.

now id discussing with carpenter on the costs involved to re-do the cabinet...i refuse to pay a single cent for the new one. they delay my handover and my stand is that they should bear the cost.

sian! have to delay my moving in by another week....

h4happy - i probably will be at my new place tmr afternoon. if u are there, can drop by. will let you know the time again.

dear neighbrs

anyone has noticed any moulds growing along the silica gel arnd the sink? seems like my kitchen sink is affected and there's no way to remove them! any one has any good cleaners for such things and any ideas for prevention?

in adition, seems like starhub has ativated the signal for our blk. sigh. no more malaysian channels.

dear neighbrs

anyone has noticed any moulds growing along the silica gel arnd the sink? seems like my kitchen sink is affected and there's no way to remove them! any one has any good cleaners for such things and any ideas for prevention?

in adition, seems like starhub has ativated the signal for our blk. sigh. no more malaysian channels.

hmmm..my starhub signal has been activated,but i still can see malaysian channels leh.. :dunno:

Hi everyone, can someone advise me of the procedure to apply for cement screeding from HDB?? My ID say HDB will have to do it before they can start the renovation.

Any kind of advise is appreciated. Thanks.

Vit C

Edited by Vitamin C

Hi everyone, can someone advise me of the procedure to apply for cement screeding from HDB?? My ID say HDB will have to do it before they can start the renovation.

Any kind of advise is appreciated. Thanks.

Vit C

You can download a form from the HDB website and send in.

But make sure u chase them to do it fast as my whole reno was delay by a few weeks becos of the HDB screeding.

is it just rtm 1? cos i lost rtm 2, tv3, ch 7, 8 and 9 from msia, which is quite a waste! and they didnt inform us that they were going to activate the signal. so irritating.

hmmm..my starhub signal has been activated,but i still can see malaysian channels leh.. :dunno:

all

Could i know where or how to apply carpark season ticket?

Also, where to get kitchen trolly? Any recommend? Thanks.

One postwonder,

Have u apply starhub yet?

Edited by nemofc