Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Well, I din mean to be racist but if you ask how many wld like to have a Indian neighbour, not many lor. Anyway, they are still hanging their clothes outside and it's been 3 days...sigh. Luckily the clothes are not smelly after washed. Haha...don't be surprised that some will still smell even after washed.

I am trying to find the town council officer to help me look into this matter but so hard to get them.

cheers

Dorcas

hi dorcas

r u staying at one of the corridoor units?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi dorcas

r u staying at one of the corridoor units?

Regards to whether i am staying in a corridor unit, it doesn't matter. The most impt thing is HDB has provided internal and external railings for clothes hanging. So why do these ppl still need to hang outside?

Regards to whether i am staying in a corridor unit, it doesn't matter. The most impt thing is HDB has provided internal and external railings for clothes hanging. So why do these ppl still need to hang outside?

sun? too many clothes?

i tink tat is so-called.. 谈判专家 :lol:

No need to 谈判. Just call the respective authority.

sun? too many clothes?

Allo...need to know how to do your clothes management lor. Don't have so many railings then don't wash so many clothes. Just like don't have such a big house, then don't put so many furniture and ppl.

Allo...need to know how to do your clothes management lor. Don't have so many railings then don't wash so many clothes. Just like don't have such a big house, then don't put so many furniture and ppl.

maybe they wanna save water... wash a lot of clothes at 1 go... not smelly can liao

most prob they move from a older estate whereby this is the norm..... quite an eye-sore whenever u walk pass......

Edited by apa

most prob they move from a older estate whereby this is the norm..... quite an eye-sore whenever u walk pass......

Yes, indeed. I feel very uncomfortable when i walked past the corridor. At first we wanna do housewarming after their reno. I see like tt, i also don't feel like doing it. How to let ppl enjoy my housewarming? Food with washed clothes.

Yes, indeed. I feel very uncomfortable when i walked past the corridor. At first we wanna do housewarming after their reno. I see like tt, i also don't feel like doing it. How to let ppl enjoy my housewarming? Food with washed clothes.

So not automatic, aiyoh, hopefully the wind blow away all the clothes then they will not hang there liao..

Well, I din mean to be racist but if you ask how many wld like to have a Indian neighbour, not many lor. Anyway, they are still hanging their clothes outside and it's been 3 days...sigh. Luckily the clothes are not smelly after washed. Haha...don't be surprised that some will still smell even after washed.

I am trying to find the town council officer to help me look into this matter but so hard to get them.

cheers

Dorcas

Hi h4happy,

You are right but thinking on the negative side, they may not bother if they hear any break in sound. They do not open their door every time too. So who knows?

cheers

his dorcas, i understand your frustration. 3 of the 4 neighbourss staying on my floor can be classified as "Indian". Only one chinese. this chinese always leaves rubbish at the central chute floor. before they moved in, no such thing. so not "automatic" right. I don't have any problems with the indians. all educated. in fact, chinese neighbour shuld also be educated since they look late 20's to early 30's at most.. but their anti-social behavior is ...

Edited by makemefly

Hi Dorcas,

Went to your corridor on Tuesday night after seeing your post. The clothes are still as it is in your pictures.

And to be honest, there is a pungent odour along your corridor.

Hope you can speak to your neighbours and hope they can move their sunning back into their own flat.

Good Luck!

hi dorcas,

i think its better to let the town council do the job..having so many clothes hanging outside the corridor poses huge risk of fire spread.

hi dorcas,

i think its better to let the town council do the job..having so many clothes hanging outside the corridor poses huge risk of fire spread.

yes, agreed with YG.

just go ahead if you like it.

so your guest will say it out "loud" for you... perhaps it helps them to know that they shouldn't place their clothings there.

my neighbour of same level, make those hanging stick to hang their clothings... but i think their neighbour told them about in case of fire, so they changed to hanging stand...

try talking to them nicely first... else, get Town council to act on it...

Hi Dorcas,

Went to your corridor on Tuesday night after seeing your post. The clothes are still as it is in your pictures.

And to be honest, there is a pungent odour along your corridor.

Hope you can speak to your neighbours and hope they can move their sunning back into their own flat.

Good Luck!

Hi Vacis,

Thank goodness that you are one of my witness. I don't know odour is tt. Maybe my sensitive of smell not high. They have left a pail of water over there for days. I am quite worried it will become mosquito breeding as my house do not have any insects so far...*touch wood*.

Anyway, I've told our town council officer. He will come and take a look. Well, I got to say he sounds very nice. He said i can call him anytime if i got any problem. Will follow up with him again.

cheers

Dorcas