Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

Ironic eh.. you said multiple times of your 5 STAR HOTEL and diamond ring.. but not your BS..

not just 3 of us here nv see you posting.. you want us to dig out the post and let you see??

or you rot at home too much liao.. brain no longer functioning well..

or you just want to post to add up your post count.. hmm..

1 conculsion.. you have nothing better to do..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ironic eh.. you said multiple times of your 5 STAR HOTEL and diamond ring.. but not your BS..

not just 3 of us here nv see you posting.. you want us to dig out the post and let you see??

or you rot at home too much liao.. brain no longer functioning well..

or you just want to post to add up your post count.. hmm..

1 conculsion.. you have nothing better to do..

hehe. b'cos you mentioned i didn't post mah so you go and find lor. i ever posted before. :good:

you go and find lah. if i mention again then you say this and that liao. later you :jawdrop: heart then not nice. :jawdrop:

cheesecake, me taking Novotel Clarke Quay and my AD is dec 13th this. I just fell inlove with their pillarless grandballroom and exclusive foyer the moment we stepped in. hb seeing me like it so much decided to book for me.

Its simple, modern and neat looking. Nothing fancy etc. However, some brides may not like....

Of course the deco nothing compared to those more fancy hotels..however we are comfortable with it can liao ba. :P

glad that u've made ur choice!

i've attended wedding dinner there before

the ballroom is really not bad 8|

cheesecake, me taking Novotel Clarke Quay and my AD is dec 13th this. I just fell inlove with their pillarless grandballroom and exclusive foyer the moment we stepped in. hb seeing me like it so much decided to book for me.

Its simple, modern and neat looking. Nothing fancy etc. However, some brides may not like....

Of course the deco nothing compared to those more fancy hotels..however we are comfortable with it can liao ba. :P

alot of brides choosen there.. should be good.. :)

affordable somemore.. 8|

So many posts in one day.

Only thing i can say is i went to HIPV and the grand ballroom so so.. the cocktail area is small.. bridal suite is not so nice.. but the coordinator gives you 101% attention, at least for me. I feel bad saying no to the indian lady.

Novotel Clarke Quay is a good location. Ballroom very nice.

diva79, hope to see pictures wor...

to everyone else,

Still waters run deep.

Yah man, so many posts!! Haha... :P

I never go & see Novotel, should have gone there to take a look! But anyway my AD over liao... Yah diva any photos?

Phantom, very chem wor...

I think its plain tactless...

So many posts in one day.

Only thing i can say is i went to HIPV and the grand ballroom so so.. the cocktail area is small.. bridal suite is not so nice.. but the coordinator gives you 101% attention, at least for me. I feel bad saying no to the indian lady.

Novotel Clarke Quay is a good location. Ballroom very nice.

diva79, hope to see pictures wor...

to everyone else,

Still waters run deep.

Wah phantom bro, si mi is still waters run deep?!?

Wah phantom bro, si mi is still waters run deep?!?

Still waters run deep can be used to describe ppl of depth. For example don't be fooled by appearances. Quiet people are likely to be passionate or complex, even though they don't show it.

There are alot of ppl here who don't comment much are as active as others but they are for example, very rich, very high profile, very succesful etc..

Its just to highlight that the ability to own or afford something luxurious is not something that anyone needs to declare.

Of course the deco nothing compared to those more fancy hotels..however we are comfortable with it can liao ba. :unsure:

Diva79, good choice :notti: I've seen Novotel Clarke Quay grand ballroom personally so i noe how it looks like. Dat time, i saw it w/o any deco as the staff was preparing it for a conference. Big, pillarless, high ceilings :dunno: The food from Dragon Phoenix has had good comments. I tink the price is very reasonable...why not rite?

glad that u've made ur choice!

i've attended wedding dinner there before

the ballroom is really not bad :D

Yes...its surprising not bad esp for the price. Actually, once the ceilings are high enuf with no pillars, the place will instantly look more grand.

img05.jpg

taken from their website...

after my AD, i will share the photos with you :unsure:

Nice pictures.

Must share photos hor.

Edited by Phantom

img05.jpg

taken from their website...

after my AD, i will share the photos with you :lol:

wow! looks really grand!:unsure:

too bad i cant really rem the decor at my fren's wedding... but yes i rem it is pillarless and BIG!:rofl:!

hope to see more photos of urs, diva!! :lol:

my AD, i will share the photos with you :lol:

Sui4 :unsure: Ceiling & lightings in the pic exactly wat i saw dat time...with the rite lighting & deco, got potential one loh :rofl:

Yah man, so many posts!! Haha... :rofl:

I never go & see Novotel, should have gone there to take a look! But anyway my AD over liao... Yah diva any photos?

Phantom, very chem wor...

I think its plain tactless...

:lol:

I do not disagree. My philosophy is if a person a person can do something to you, but we should not stoop to their level to do something back. Life is a matter of cause and effect. What goes around comes around.

:unsure:

Agree Phantom... But sometimes it does get on my nerves... Wooo..... Hee... Come to think of it, enci haven't refund me money yet.. Wau CMI...

Diva, its nice!! But very the color is very ang gong gong!! Hee :bangwall: