Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enci

Singapore Buddha's Tooth Is A Fake ?!?

learning "how an a/c no can be misused" is also a new things

hahahaa...

"the whole tooth and nothing but the TOOTH!!" :rofl:

hahaha... where have the tooth gone???

Hehehe...somethings are better not to learn leh...

Anyway, I also have the opinion that the REAL tooth was never there in the first place - those people who testified against it (eg scientists, oral experts, etc) have no benefits to disclaim such issues. And precisely because its such a sensitive issue, for these people to come out and testify this way also takes courage.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hehehe...somethings are better not to learn leh...

Anyway, I also have the opinion that the REAL tooth was never there in the first place - those people who testified against it (eg scientists, oral experts, etc) have no benefits to disclaim such issues. And precisely because its such a sensitive issue, for these people to come out and testify this way also takes courage.

Its like Da Vinci Code.

Imagine Christ is human. That would really shake things up.

"Dark Con of Men"

Its like Da Vinci Code.

Imagine Christ is human. That would really shake things up.

"Dark Con of Men"

True hor; maybe these experts want to be known as the first to find out that the tooth is fake, maybe can win some awards or whatever recognition...kekeke.. :deal:

True hor; maybe these experts want to be known as the first to find out that the tooth is fake, maybe can win some awards or whatever recognition...kekeke.. :deal:

lol... you never know.. but then.. would you disclose if you know, sometimes faith can be a powerful thing.

If that is taken away.. just for thoughts...

Dog-Tooth Buddha

There once was a Tibetan man who traveled to India to trade. He took things like salt or yak tails, and brought back tea and other things to sell. Since India was where Shakyamuni taught, this trip also became a pilgrimage. Because of this latter aspect, his mother, a very religious woman, asked him to bring back a momento from the Holy Land. He promised to do so. However, over the years although he took many such journeys, he forgot and came back empty handed. His mother no longer inquired on his return as to what he had brought. “Next time,” he promised always, “Next time.”

One year coming back, almost in sight of home he remembered.“Uh oh,” he said, which translated from Tibetan is Uh oh. “I’ve forgotten again, and my mother is getting older. Why—she may even be dead already.” He felt he could not come home empty handed again.

Seeing a dead dog by the wayside he took out one of his teeth, wrapped it in silk, and placed it into a portable amulet box. “She will not know,” he said, “and it will not do any harm.”

At home his mother was making mo-mo’s, and he called, “Guess what I brought you from India?”

“You finally remembered?” she laughed.

“Yes. I brought you a Buddha’s tooth.”

She was overcome with joy. “Oh, I only expected a little dirt where Buddha walked. This is so sacred!”

She placed in on her altar and every morning did prostrations to it. The son smiled at the sight of his happy mother.

One day he was passing the room and a beam of light came out. On striking old people, they became young. Poor people became rich. Sad people became happy.

“What is happening?” he asked his mother, who was churning butter. “What do you expect of a Buddha’s tooth?” she replied.

The mind of the woman, through her devotion, had changed the dog’s tooth into a Buddha tooth. We can do that also.

Hi enci, please ask ur hubby/ wife/ bros/ sisters/ parents/ friends to transfer the amt using posb/dbs to storeberry and u can pay them cash $4.

I think u will see ur hubby/ wife/ bros/ sisters/ parents/ friends everyday?

If in case, u r alone or all of them does not have posb/dbs acc, pls learn to do internet banking.

Even if u have never dealed with inter bank stuffs all ur life, u can learn.

I believe that not everyone will know how to use this forum from the start.

They get themselves to learn.

And not everyone will know how to use internet banking.

So have to learn.

Get to know one more thing is better then dunno.

Sorry if I disturb anyone here. I juz feel bad for storeberry.

Although its onli a mere $4. Juz get it done and return to the tooth topic. :deal:

Wow! didn't know my a/c no has expound to another topic here!! I must faster ask moderator to take it off, thanks guys! And thanks phantom thanks for the caution!

I also think otherwise on the tooth when its on the newspaper, it seem BIIIIGGGGG!!

;) THanks Little Biko, I put my account no there with no choice because I don't want enci to tell me that he did not received my account number or the number I gave him is wrong so...

lol... you never know.. but then.. would you disclose if you know, sometimes faith can be a powerful thing.

If that is taken away.. just for thoughts...

Ya, faith is a power stuff. It is credited overs trust. If trust is broken whatever we do is useless. So A tooth is just a symbolic things that our heart follows.

Personal I do not think it is real stuff too....

Enci, have you credited back your credibility? Just a saying "A monk can run away but not the temple."

Wow! didn't know my a/c no has expound to another topic here!! I must faster ask moderator to take it off, thanks guys! And thanks phantom thanks for the caution!

I also think otherwise on the tooth when its on the newspaper, it seem BIIIIGGGGG!!

!! THanks Little Biko, I put my account no there with no choice because I don't want enci to tell me that he did not received my account number or the number I gave him is wrong so...

anyway // u can contact me when u r in jurong area.... i pass the four bucks it to u. anytime ....

littke biko. it's not the amt issue, even it's 4 cents .. it is still a must to returned. Fact of me overcharging is a fact.

just that need "cleareance" from accusations ....

Edited by enci

Enci, have you credited back your credibility? Just a saying "A monk can run away but not the temple."

Creditbilty cannot be credited back since I have not lost it. I have no "temple" and I dun see a need to run either ... have i been on the run ? ? and should i run for a 4 dollars ?

ermMmm... i really got to think about that ....

anyway, I am just waiting for her to passby jurong point n i can pass to her ... tried to do interbank liao but i am just too idiotic for technology stuffs. So use the most traditional way, pass it to her in face.

Talkin about technology, anyone knows how come i cannot access to mobtv whenever I am overseas? the option for "download" and "stream online" just did not appear but when i am in Singapore the download option is always there .. can PM me .. thanks alot ah ..

Edited by enci

Send chq to her lor with registered mail. Should settle it.

i dun mind paying back by cheque, this one i know.

must i deduct the stamp fees ? hehee ... joking ..

anyway jus pm me the address n payee's name and i open a cheque of 4 dollars and mail over. (normal post hor)

have a nice day.

Edited by enci

Honestly I didn't want to comment on this ongoing issue on the other hand, let's just give enci the benefit of the doubt.

enci, you can write a cheque and deposit it into the storeberry's account. If you know how to write a cheque, i would assume that deposting a cheque into someone's account would be fair knowledge.

At the same time once that is done, you can just send storeberry an sms and everything will be cleared up. Either yourself or storeberry can post here to close the matter and all of us can move on.

I don't believe that anyone would bother to cheat $4 in exchange for bad rep.

Everybody, while this is being settled, let's not broach the subject matter and return to this thread.

Cheers!

Phantom!! Thanks!! You are soooo smart!! Why didn't I think of that? Yes, enci, can you write a cash cheque of $4, then write my account number at the back & hp no and help me to do a cheque deposit. (I have given you OCBC & DBS savings plus ac number, if DBS is more convenient then deposit into DBS, pls don't tell me you don't pass by DBS banks there are at least 30-40 of them?) You know how to go to a bank to do cheque deposit right? That's not technology hor...

I actually access this thread in the afternoon but am really Exasperated when I read enci reply..

Thanks fellow forummers here, will close this as soon as enci deposit the cheque into my ac.

Edited by storeberry

Phantom!! You are soooo smart!! Why didn't I think of that? Yes, enci, can you write a cash cheque of $4

... maybe.. i just looked at it from a different perspective? !!