Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enci

Singapore Buddha's Tooth Is A Fake ?!?

i will be free ard tues or wed . will do it when i pass by the bank.

thanks for the good suggestion otherwise i will be flamed of cheating 4 bucks. haha ..

thanks alot

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i will be free ard tues or wed . will do it when i pass by the bank.

thanks for the good suggestion otherwise i will be flamed of cheating 4 bucks. haha ..

thanks alot

Enci, it has been two weeks since you started boasting about your integrity or lamenting that people flaming you... Or excuses like never pass by a bank or suddenly not in S'pore, no keys to get out of the house? Pls settle this ASAP!! The more you drag this the more I want the $4 back!

enci, you can write a cheque and deposit it into the storeberry's account.

:dunno::notti:

littke biko. it's not the amt issue, even it's 4 cents .. it is still a must to returned. Fact of me overcharging is a fact.

just that need "cleareance" from accusations ....

4cents can forget la. 40cents also can forget. 4dollar not much but can have chicken rice.

Enci, it has been two weeks since you started boasting about your integrity or lamenting that people flaming you... Or excuses like never pass by a bank or suddenly not in S'pore, no keys to get out of the house? Pls settle this ASAP!! The more you drag this the more I want the $4 back!

Still haven close case...

Erm... So interesting, this thread.

Actually, personally, if I make the mistake of overcharging someone (especially someone I don't know personally), I think I will be more kan cheong to return him the money (esp if amount is small, like $4) than he is kan cheong to get it back lor.

To me, if I dun return, I have taken money I should not have. To him, he has just spent extra $4 on something he just bought. I think the first is a lot more serious lor.

I will keep contacting the guy to make arrangements THAT ARE CONVENIENT FOR HIM, and if I am not able to make it within a day or two I will sure call and apologize and try to arrange asap, especially if it is my mistake in the first place.

Seriously, Enci, if you are busy, so is everyone else. The onus is on you to return the money, even if you have to take $10 cab to return $4. If you work till 11pm, then take cab to his house to pass $4 to him personally, and apologize for disturbing him at such a late hour.

I don't see why you have to ask storeberry to come over to YOUR location to pass him the money. Shouldn't you be asking him which is the most convenient location for HIM for a meet up instead? Somemore your location is not central leh - it's not your fault that you don't live centrally, but is it HIS fault?

Do you know why everyone is making such a big deal of this $4? Seriously, I think none of us care abt the money. It's your attitude to this whole thing that has caused everyone to feel a certain way abt you, and it's not helping us have a good impression of buddhists. On one hand you speak so strongly and passionately about the virtues of Buddhism (which I also subscribe to), but on the other hand you appear to lack the determination to do something that even people with no religion (no offense to free thinkers) will feel paiseh about lor.

And worse still, after this matter has been brought up openly here, you do not sound sincerely apologetic for making the mistake and for inconveniencing storeberry. You insist that your actions do not reflect badly on your person, and merely make it storeberry's responsibility to help YOU return the money. And of course, none of us believe that anyone who is sincere abt returning the money will allow it to drag on for so many weeks.

Edited by Elemental

I think this thread has no hope of returning to topic, thanks to this 'buay-pai-say' threadstarter!

Com'on, its only 4 bucks, why need to degrade yourself and be ridicule by everyone here like this??

I think this thread has no hope of returning to topic, thanks to this 'buay-pai-say' threadstarter!

Com'on, its only 4 bucks, why need to degrade yourself and be ridicule by everyone here like this??

since Enci has not been active since 29th July, when he is back either one - he will shake head, :( and say I am not paying the 4 dollars or 2 :dunno: nod his head banging at the wall for being ridicule and degraded becoz of 4 dollars.

i thought i gave a very good suggestion.. dropping off a cheque..

storeberry mei-mei.. sorry hor.. if a person don't wanna pay.. you go to his house also no use..

Erm... So interesting, this thread.

Actually, personally, if I make the mistake of overcharging someone (especially someone I don't know personally), I think I will be more kan cheong to return him the money (esp if amount is small, like $4) than he is kan cheong to get it back lor.

To me, if I dun return, I have taken money I should not have. To him, he has just spent extra $4 on something he just bought. I think the first is a lot more serious lor.

I will keep contacting the guy to make arrangements THAT ARE CONVENIENT FOR HIM, and if I am not able to make it within a day or two I will sure call and apologize and try to arrange asap, especially if it is my mistake in the first place.

Seriously, Enci, if you are busy, so is everyone else. The onus is on you to return the money, even if you have to take $10 cab to return $4. If you work till 11pm, then take cab to his house to pass $4 to him personally, and apologize for disturbing him at such a late hour.

I don't see why you have to ask storeberry to come over to YOUR location to pass him the money. Shouldn't you be asking him which is the most convenient location for HIM for a meet up instead? Somemore your location is not central leh - it's not your fault that you don't live centrally, but is it HIS fault?

Do you know why everyone is making such a big deal of this $4? Seriously, I think none of us care abt the money. It's your attitude to this whole thing that has caused everyone to feel a certain way abt you, and it's not helping us have a good impression of buddhists. On one hand you speak so strongly and passionately about the virtues of Buddhism (which I also subscribe to), but on the other hand you appear to lack the determination to do something that even people with no religion (no offense to free thinkers) will feel paiseh about lor.

And worse still, after this matter has been brought up openly here, you do not sound sincerely apologetic for making the mistake and for inconveniencing storeberry. You insist that your actions do not reflect badly on your person, and merely make it storeberry's responsibility to help YOU return the money. And of course, none of us believe that anyone who is sincere abt returning the money will allow it to drag on for so many weeks.

-applaude-

Have been following this thread for awhile, but did not wish to comment as it's off the tooth topic.

You really write out my thoughts man :sport-smiley-004:

Yah man, I thought this man talk so much about integrity & how noble & honest he is & he SHOULD return when he overcharge. But its all BU**SH** lo... :yamseng::notti: I just want to laugh at him... Maybe he will login with a different persona? I gotten his hp already, anyone who wants his hp to avoid dealing with Enci evil cousin then pls PM me. WAHAHAHAHAHA :sport-smiley-004:

Phantom gor-gor, thanks for the suggestions, no problem la... Even if he were to return the $4, i will donate to HIS charity.

lol... storeberry mei mei... my suggestion is no excuse one.. lol.. save you the trouble.. save enci the trouble of ebanking and other excuses... just drop in a cheque nia..

oh well.. you are right at least, this 4 dollar even if given back, donate better..