Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

mm.. living in my new place for coming a 4th mth le.. it is indeed a very very COOL place.. n i mean it.. it is real COOL.. the breezes coming in non-stop.. with an interval at most by 5min in between.. n it is no exception during the recent hot days.. especially the long weekend jus passed..

i was on leave last thurs n fri.. reason.. brought my baby for sterilisation.. purposely chose last thurs for the surgery so that i can hv the long weekend to accom her n full time take care of her at home..

then i realised during the super hot hours in the afternoon.. my house still feeling cool n there's really no need to on my fan at all.. no perspiring too.. so cool right :notti:

but the bad thing abt this breezes was that.. it gets too windy.. my mbr door slammed so hard (despite I've already secured it on the magnet behind).. the lock was spoilt n we can't close up the door properly.. baby can easily push open the door by jus a slight touch with her nose.. :bangwall:

n worst thing.. we r using the rinnai gas heater (citygas pervious offer).. the wind jus blow off the fire.. n gas leaking jus like tat.. there's no auto cut off of the gas.. i wonder where's the safety measure of this ting now.. i hv yet to call up citygas for an explanation thou.. not sure to call up citygas or call up rinnai.. :dunno: sigh..

anyway.. now we hv to learn a new habit.. whenever we want to bath.. we hv to rem to close the kitchen door.. n we feel so thankful that we decided to hv a kitchen door during the reno phase.. :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi XLAN..I think you should buy those rubber stopper (U shape) that slot it in the door. SO next time when strong wind blow, it will not bang and also will be safe especially baby crawling here and there.

Do remember to buy those rubber edge for any 90% edge. To prevent any incident from the baby by knocking on the head.

My daughter gana liao, one scare at the forehead. Blood flowing down her face! Required stitches.

mm.. living in my new place for coming a 4th mth le.. it is indeed a very very COOL place.. n i mean it.. it is real COOL.. the breezes coming in non-stop.. with an interval at most by 5min in between.. n it is no exception during the recent hot days.. especially the long weekend jus passed..

i was on leave last thurs n fri.. reason.. brought my baby for sterilisation.. purposely chose last thurs for the surgery so that i can hv the long weekend to accom her n full time take care of her at home..

then i realised during the super hot hours in the afternoon.. my house still feeling cool n there's really no need to on my fan at all.. no perspiring too.. so cool right :notti:

but the bad thing abt this breezes was that.. it gets too windy.. my mbr door slammed so hard (despite I've already secured it on the magnet behind).. the lock was spoilt n we can't close up the door properly.. baby can easily push open the door by jus a slight touch with her nose.. :bangwall:

n worst thing.. we r using the rinnai gas heater (citygas pervious offer).. the wind jus blow off the fire.. n gas leaking jus like tat.. there's no auto cut off of the gas.. i wonder where's the safety measure of this ting now.. i hv yet to call up citygas for an explanation thou.. not sure to call up citygas or call up rinnai.. :dunno: sigh..

anyway.. now we hv to learn a new habit.. whenever we want to bath.. we hv to rem to close the kitchen door.. n we feel so thankful that we decided to hv a kitchen door during the reno phase.. :bangwall:

OoOooo .. you also done sterilisation for baby ar ... how's she coping ? ?

my oreo simply hates the collar and farnie donut always teased him ..for the whole 2 weeks wor ..

Oh...I think I am at wrong channel liao!

OoOooo .. you also done sterilisation for baby ar ... how's she coping ? ?

my oreo simply hates the collar and farnie donut always teased him ..for the whole 2 weeks wor ..

Oh...I think I am at wrong channel liao!

no lah no lah, similar channel

all our babies will kenna knock on the head

my boy recently just kenna one near the ear

big big hole but he behave like nothing like that, i see liao very heart pain leh :~

o ya hor.. thanks happy for the suggestion! will get it asap..

val.. ya loh.. actually baby is a little too "senior" to do it.. shld hv done it when she's much younger.. but i hv no choice.. back then my old place was a 1rm no enuff space for her n she has to live with her papa.. but her papa's home is a very dirty messy place.. i dare not take her to do such operation n leave her in a dirty home to infects the wound.. so hv to wait till we got this new home.. settled in n clean up the place decent enough for her recovery.. she's now already 4yrs 7mths liao.. luckily her health is perfect for operation..

gd ting she's a greedy little gal.. it has nvr affect her appetite n once food or treats put in front of her.. instantly no more depress n eyes auto open big big big.. hahahahaa... she recovers very fast n steady.. my only worry now.. is that the wound starts "drying" up.. like us human.. it is very itchy at the scar there.. so she keeps trying to scratch with her legs loh..

what breed is your baby? Dogs will forget one as long as got FOOD.

my hubby's dog is one perfect example. After having had his breakfast, he will auto come bug me in kitchen if he sees food being cooked(for humans) :bangwall:

Edited by BunBun

Hi XLAN...oh...you are talking about your pet??? I thought you are talking about your new born baby!

I mess up liao!!!

o ya hor.. thanks happy for the suggestion! will get it asap..

val.. ya loh.. actually baby is a little too "senior" to do it.. shld hv done it when she's much younger.. but i hv no choice.. back then my old place was a 1rm no enuff space for her n she has to live with her papa.. but her papa's home is a very dirty messy place.. i dare not take her to do such operation n leave her in a dirty home to infects the wound.. so hv to wait till we got this new home.. settled in n clean up the place decent enough for her recovery.. she's now already 4yrs 7mths liao.. luckily her health is perfect for operation..

gd ting she's a greedy little gal.. it has nvr affect her appetite n once food or treats put in front of her.. instantly no more depress n eyes auto open big big big.. hahahahaa... she recovers very fast n steady.. my only worry now.. is that the wound starts "drying" up.. like us human.. it is very itchy at the scar there.. so she keeps trying to scratch with her legs loh..

Hi XLAN...oh...you are talking about your pet??? I thought you are talking about your new born baby!

I mess up liao!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Same lor.. it went tru my mind, "WTF?! Babies need sterilization?!" HAHAHAHAHAHA

- So paiseh -

:P

hahahahahahaaa..... paiseh paiseh

我们家的美女... 林宝贝.. BABY Lim.. :notti:

image033lh7.jpg

Edited by xlan