Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wen & Min

Wen & Min's Reno Blog

eh ur TV feature wall is nice enuff liao... dun put wallpaper... harder to maintain & focus is supposed to be on the BIG plasma TV mah heh heh... maybe can put some plants to spice up ur home...

and we got the same straaten dryer! :P

yeah...last min decided to get a dryer as it's cheap!! :D

wallpaper needs maintenance meh?? :notti:

guess it's just me coz if i go to your home

no matter how nice your feature wall is, my eyes will be glued to the plasma :dunno:

my dream tv leh, but no money to buy now

hopefully this year bonus will be good then can go and buy :P

think you should hold until you set up everything and see how :wub:

yeah...waiting for bonus too...haha...then can go HM & shop for many more things!!! 8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
guess it's just me coz if i go to your home

no matter how nice your feature wall is, my eyes will be glued to the plasma :)

my dream tv leh, but no money to buy now

hopefully this year bonus will be good then can go and buy :(

think you should hold until you set up everything and see how :notti:

civil servant this yr end bonus should be fat, heard in the news recently

Hi Wen and Min

Where is this place of yours? I assume its a new flat? The layout is excellent. Your kitchen is dreamy boy.

Thanks

hi Junkay, our place is at bedok res. it's not a new flat...but it's abt 7 yrs old...

i love my kitchen too... :notti:

civil servant this yr end bonus should be fat, heard in the news recently

izzit? i hope so too! $$ is nv enough when wedding and reno all came at the same time! :notti:

I think i am the most suay one... civil sector turned corporate. Neither here nor there.

hmm....thought private sector usually got more than civil service leh....

WOW!:notti:! SO NICE!:notti:! :notti:

aiyah.. very envy.. n very worried for my place.. dunno what it will look like.. sigh.. i wish time can fly even faster..

WOW!:notti:! SO NICE!:notti:! :dribble:

aiyah.. very envy.. n very worried for my place.. dunno what it will look like.. sigh.. i wish time can fly even faster..

thanks!:notti: so when will ur place be ready??? i waited 3 long months with alot of problems with the ID before everything is in place....haiz...

im sure ur home will be great too... :notti:

thanks!:) so when will ur place be ready??? i waited 3 long months with alot of problems with the ID before everything is in place....haiz...

im sure ur home will be great too... :dunno:

haha.. paiseh.. hdb hvn't gib me the keys yet.. hopefully can get in nov then hopefully can settled in b4 cny..

haha.. paiseh.. hdb hvn't gib me the keys yet.. hopefully can get in nov then hopefully can settled in b4 cny..

oh...i think i can understand ur anxieties!! hehe....most impt thing is to look gor a good ID...otherwise, like ours, delay & delay...cannot make it... :bangwall:

oh...i think i can understand ur anxieties!! hehe....most impt thing is to look gor a good ID...otherwise, like ours, delay & delay...cannot make it... :D

o ya lo.. i signed with a designer liao.. my fren also engaged the same person n shld b starting reno b4 me.. will monitor his performance v closely!! :)

o ya lo.. i signed with a designer liao.. my fren also engaged the same person n shld b starting reno b4 me.. will monitor his performance v closely!! :D

good luck!! mi & hubby search for a long long time for the "ideal" ID...we thought he's the BEST...but yet he disappointed us..haiz..

updates~:lol: today, the pioneer guy came & install out TV lor.... :D the final touch-ups also done liaoz....so....RENO 100% COMPLETED!:P YEY!:notti:

showing us the ideal location of TV...

Image660.jpg

final outcome...

Image662.jpg

our cleaning products..will have it's "opening ceremony" soon...HAHAHA>... :D we r not even sure if we know how to use the cleaning products appropriately..keke

Image658.jpg

Edited by Wen & Min

u home really makes me !!

love ur combi of colors, esp the white feature wall VS black beauty plasma TV...

the cellini furniture makes ur place looks classy too... :sport-smiley-018:

u home really makes me :dribble:

love ur combi of colors, esp the white feature wall VS black beauty plasma TV...

the cellini furniture makes ur place looks classy too... :)

agree with cornetto... =p

Wen and Min . Youhoo... nice wor...

elegant sia... btw hw much yr dining chair per piece ar?

i got mine at Morris Lifestyle and one for $135 ley....

nice chair....

keke

bedok res? mine at bedok north ley...