Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Inconsiderate Neighbours

Hahaha... nice people are those are not around?????

Haha...actually I prefer my neighbours not to be at home often too.... :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
another way is to dirty or set fire to all these rubbish wakakaka....but then...you are looking for trouble.

arson is consider a serious crime.

if it's me, before doing anything below - go fix a security camera outside your house first(dummy also can).

1) me will go tell neighbour not to hang their laundry there(SMILING all the way), cos me hor very clumsy one scarli spill my garbage on your clothes hor, sorry leh.

2) they insists on hanging their laundry there, then me gonna purposely spill some overnight foodwaste or wat rubbish on their clothes then go knock on their doors and tell them in a smiling manner " wah sorry leh, just now i fell down near your laundry - your laundry dirty liao - sorry sorry...bye! walk quickly back to house.

3) they still insists on hanging their laundry there....sorry man then me realli a SUPER CLUMSY person who is going to spill garbage/rubbish EVERYDAY!:dancingqueen:!!!!

side note : nobody can SUE you for dirtying something at a public area. they were not suppose to leave their personal belonging at the public area in the first place.

Wah...u very good leh...dirty their laundry stil can tel them....I will purosely dirty then dun care...

My neighbour also like tt, like to hang their clothes at the corridor and my corridor not very big and quite narrow. There was 1 morning, I was so fed up, going to leave for work, then leave little space for me to walk oni cos they hang those rounded clothes pegs on the bamboos....and I so fed up, cos i happen to carry a big bag, I just walk past with my bag without giving any way and the rounded thing drop on the floor!

I dun care and dun bother to pick up cos they are the ones whom never leave a space for me to walk thru!

Wat if I need to take my luggage and walk thru??

Sometimes they are inconsiderate...bt I dun wish to spoil the relationship la, just do such small acts and hope they wil be auto one day!

My other neighbour lagi best, tt time when I hving house warming and I need to place the food along the corridor, they dun even bother to keep their bamboos with clothes on lor...so I dun care la, if they dirty it, also like tt.... :D

Hahaha... nice people are those are not around?????

They don't disturb you, bump into you leave all the moment, peace to you.. People say 相见好同住难, 最好不见

Wah...u very good leh...dirty their laundry stil can tel them....I will purosely dirty then dun care...

My neighbour also like tt, like to hang their clothes at the corridor and my corridor not very big and quite narrow. There was 1 morning, I was so fed up, going to leave for work, then leave little space for me to walk oni cos they hang those rounded clothes pegs on the bamboos....and I so fed up, cos i happen to carry a big bag, I just walk past with my bag without giving any way and the rounded thing drop on the floor!

I dun care and dun bother to pick up cos they are the ones whom never leave a space for me to walk thru!

Wat if I need to take my luggage and walk thru??

Sometimes they are inconsiderate...bt I dun wish to spoil the relationship la, just do such small acts and hope they wil be auto one day!

My other neighbour lagi best, tt time when I hving house warming and I need to place the food along the corridor, they dun even bother to keep their bamboos with clothes on lor...so I dun care la, if they dirty it, also like tt.... :dancingqueen:

Sigh...so actually alot of ppl also kena inconsiderate neighbours...actually all of us shd live in same estate...confirm no such thing one!! !!

Hmm....i think you are abit off topic...i wasn't asking about buffet caterer. My house inside not much space and I don't fancy the hard cleaning afterwards. I put my buffet spread outside so that guests can take their food and come into the house to eat, more space for them to sit this way.

What's more, my dining table too small, just a 4 seater, so definitely no space to put the spread inside the house.

Ya...me 2...I prefer to hv it outside cos if they dirty or drop...it will not be on my floor...

And my dining table also quite small..4 seater...

Bt hor, I tel u la, after the hse warming, yr neighbour wil still put back their stuff...cos it

is normal procedure for them...

My neighbours hang their panties and bras outside one hor...like showcasing...

So unsightly! Pui!

hahahaha... maybe with our children then things will changed. Will start to put their bulky toys outside cos bu you bai bu you.

If your area is not those common type, can consider buying from HDB, then build a gate around it. More space and secure.

Haha...actually I prefer my neighbours not to be at home often too.... :lol:

Hmm....bt if u got good neighbours who always keep their door open, then if something happen,

perhaps they can alert the police/civil defence at the 1st min?

Tat is provided if u hv good neighbours la....

Too quiet also no good...

Sigh...so actually alot of ppl also kena inconsiderate neighbours...actually all of us shd live in same estate...confirm no such thing one!! :lol:

Yea man! Perhaps the next time we shift hse can consider.... :dunno:

hahahaha... maybe with our children then things will changed. Will start to put their bulky toys outside cos bu you bai bu you.

If your area is not those common type, can consider buying from HDB, then build a gate around it. More space and secure.

But buying recess area not cheap right?? Sigh...my one cannot lah....i dun wan to spend extra $$ because of such ppl....

I will not put my things outside no matter wat unless they are useless things cos u never noe whether they

will be dirtied/ spoilt/ got germs...

I oni put a few pairs of worthless slippers outside my unit...

Hmm....bt if u got good neighbours who always keep their door open, then if something happen,

perhaps they can alert the police/civil defence at the 1st min?

Tat is provided if u hv good neighbours la....

Too quiet also no good...

Yea man! Perhaps the next time we shift hse can consider.... :dunno:

Wah you can tahan the bras and panties ah?? So suay leh...if it was me, i surely go over and :lol: already.... :lol:

But buying recess area not cheap right?? Sigh...my one cannot lah....i dun wan to spend extra $$ because of such ppl....

I heard quite cheap, mabbe additional 3 or 4k and can be included into yr loan...

Not very sure, perhaps, u can check with HDB?

I will not put my things outside no matter wat unless they are useless things cos u never noe whether they

will be dirtied/ spoilt/ got germs...

I oni put a few pairs of worthless slippers outside my unit...

Ya lor me too...first, I don't feel safe leaving my shoes outside, second, I think it makes the corridor very luan...I don't like to come home and see luan luan things lying around...makes the corridor very squeezed..

I heard quite cheap, mabbe additional 3 or 4k and can be included into yr loan...

Not very sure, perhaps, u can check with HDB?

Wah 3 or 4k i can do and buy alot of things leh...anyway my unit no recess area so also cannot buy...if i want, i need to buy over my opposite unit as well cos it's door to door one....no lah i've nvr considered buying recess area....no $$$ to spare for such thing leh..

Wah you can tahan the bras and panties ah?? So suay leh...if it was me, i surely go over and :lol: already.... :dunno:

Ai ya...wat to do? I m not at home most of the time, so just close 1 eye!

somemore the underwears are all colourful and got lace ones hor...

Sometimes I wonder, the lady owner no shame one...

Ya lor me too...first, I don't feel safe leaving my shoes outside, second, I think it makes the corridor very luan...I don't like to come home and see luan luan things lying around...makes the corridor very squeezed..

Wah 3 or 4k i can do and buy alot of things leh...anyway my unit no recess area so also cannot buy...if i want, i need to buy over my opposite unit as well cos it's door to door one....no lah i've nvr considered buying recess area....no $$$ to spare for such thing leh..

Ya lor....very siong to hv a hse, must save as u can!

Ai ya...wat to do? I m not at home most of the time, so just close 1 eye!

somemore the underwears are all colourful and got lace ones hor...

Sometimes I wonder, the lady owner no shame one...

Ya lor....very siong to hv a hse, must save as u can!

Have you tried telling your neighbour?? Hanging undergarments outside is really :dunno: lor....

Aiyoh so suay to see leh! Some more hv to walk past everyday!!

Have you tried telling your neighbour?? Hanging undergarments outside is really :dunno: lor....

Aiyoh so suay to see leh! Some more hv to walk past everyday!!

No...not at all....cos they seems so fierce and unfriendly...how to say?

Later they give me a black face everyday will be worst!

And it seems a normal practice at my blk to hang their laundry outside cos our corridors

has the morning sun....zzzzz