Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Inconsiderate Neighbours

I thk u just happen to encounter malays/indians who are either older generation or hv big family.. as to why cannt hang inside also can be due to few reasons, e.g. no sun, not enuff space (big family alot of laundry), etc.. not everyone can afford to operate a dryer... I hv come across many units where they are non malays but show similar or even worse behaviours. at least if clothes, its not permanent (unless big family and the owner is housewife, then laundry hv to do everyday)... those who put plants especially those like forest, is worst.... there is a place, the person staying on level2, non malay/indian, but they plant trees/plants on the ground floor patch of grass.. then hv a hose coming out of their window to water these.

their corridor also full of plants.. so i thk this is not a matter of race, but rather the family size, age of family, whether housewife or not, etc....

Ya I don't fancy talking to them too...my diagonal neighbour especially....very unfriendly one..

Hey my neighours all indian and malays too!! How come Malays and indians like to hang their clothes at corridors one?!?! No offence but just curious lor!:dunno: What's wrong with hanging inside the house?!? :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I thk u just happen to encounter malays/indians who are either older generation or hv big family.. as to why cannt hang inside also can be due to few reasons, e.g. no sun, not enuff space (big family alot of laundry), etc.. not everyone can afford to operate a dryer... I hv come across many units where they are non malays but show similar or even worse behaviours. at least if clothes, its not permanent (unless big family and the owner is housewife, then laundry hv to do everyday)... those who put plants especially those like forest, is worst.... there is a place, the person staying on level2, non malay/indian, but they plant trees/plants on the ground floor patch of grass.. then hv a hose coming out of their window to water these.

their corridor also full of plants.. so i thk this is not a matter of race, but rather the family size, age of family, whether housewife or not, etc....

Ya probably just my luck to encounter them lor....but my opposite is newly married indian couple also like that leh....haiz....they make the already-not-much-space corridor even smaller....sigh

Actual, by buying over the recess area, it adds to your house value cos next time when you sell the flat, the total area will be bigger, thus higher valuation value. And these are only for a 2-3k which can used cpf to pay :dunno:

But i also saw people hanging mop at the clothes peg area, can do that meh? So inconsiderate.

Hmm....i think you are abit off topic...i wasn't asking about buffet caterer. My house inside not much space and I don't fancy the hard cleaning afterwards. I put my buffet spread outside so that guests can take their food and come into the house to eat, more space for them to sit this way.

What's more, my dining table too small, just a 4 seater, so definitely no space to put the spread inside the house.

hahaha, then that's your choice lor! so far, we dont have problem cleaning the house after the buffet. :dancingqueen:

my hse also too small to put the spread inside, not like ur EA. how come ur blog is empty ar? nv show off ur hse meh?

you joined too late liao lor. i posted and removed liao. hahaha. :sport-smiley-004: i agreed that my house is big enough to cater all my guests (about 20+ ppl) and the buffet. :yamseng:

anyway, continue with the original topic! :sport-smiley-018:

Actual, by buying over the recess area, it adds to your house value cos next time when you sell the flat, the total area will be bigger, thus higher valuation value. And these are only for a 2-3k which can used cpf to pay :good:

But i also saw people hanging mop at the clothes peg area, can do that meh? So inconsiderate.

If the mops are dry then ok la, bt if those whom dun even care and just hang out the wet

mop, then it is too much liao! :rolleyes:

my hse also too small to put the spread inside, not like ur EA. how come ur blog is empty ar? nv show off ur hse meh?

Angelwrath, 132sqm for an EA is nothing great....Most of the 5 rooms around my area also 132sqm, bt

paying the conservancy charges for a 5 room flat oni...and somemore an EA in Jurong West

area is easily affordable by most of us, location not tt great! So nothing to show off anyway!

When I was having my hse warming, I invited 60 guests bt come in 2 timings and there are

still space to move around for my 121sqm oni. So it is nothing great!

Edited by karen77sg

Angelwrath, 132sqm for an EA is nothing great....Most of the 5 rooms around my area also 132sqm, bt

paying the conservancy charges for a 5 room flat oni...and somemore an EA in Jurong West

area is easily affordable by most of us, location not tt great! So nothing to show off anyway!

When I was having my hse warming, I invited 60 guests bt come in 2 timings and there are

still space to move around for my 121sqm oni. So it is nothing great!

aiyo, of course EA is nothing great la. well, nobody said it's great. even condo also nothing great too. if it's a landed then it's great. hahaha. :rolleyes:

btw, cash is the greatest among all things! hahahaha. oh ya hor, back to topic otherwise someone will say out of topic again. :good:

you can take people out of kampong but you cant take the kampong of people

24.gif

But buying recess area not cheap right?? Sigh...my one cannot lah....i dun wan to spend extra $$ because of such ppl....

only a few K from your cpf lah.....buy liao cordon off with a gate.(depends on estate, some cannot buy)

you can take people out of kampong but you cant take the kampong of people

24.gif

only a few K from your cpf lah.....buy liao cordon off with a gate.(depends on estate, some cannot buy)

Cannot lah my area definitely cannot buy....corridor too short...

So sian....went up to our flat yest and saw them hang all the clothes beside our door, looks like more and more clothes....very messy.....basket...my hubby and I waited for them to come home so that we can tell them but they didn't.....sianz..have to wait another week b4 we can tell them....I actually written a note and intended to slip it under their door...

Dear neighbour, recently we noticed you've started hanging your clothes beside our door. We would very much appreciate you not doing that as it is rather unsightly and we are very superstitious about hanging clothes outside our unit. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Didn't slip it under their door in the end cos hubby said it's better to talk to them face to face....well, planned to go up one evening and talk to them this week.....super sianz with this kinda ppl...

Edited by Air

Cannot lah my area definitely cannot buy....corridor too short...

So sian....went up to our flat yest and saw them hang all the clothes beside our door, looks like more and more clothes....very messy.....basket...my hubby and I waited for them to come home so that we can tell them but they didn't.....sianz..have to wait another week b4 we can tell them....I actually written a note and intended to slip it under their door...

Dear neighbour, recently we noticed you've started hanging your clothes beside our door. We would very much appreciate you not doing that as it is rather unsightly and we are very superstitious about hanging clothes outside our unit. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Didn't slip it under their door in the end cos hubby said it's better to talk to them face to face....well, planned to go up one evening and talk to them this week.....super sianz with this kinda ppl...

haiz....some pple just so LOW CLASS....literated but UNeducated.

Didnt they attend primary school?

teacher never teach them NEVER WASH YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC?

does your hubby do lots of DIY? for me dont think my neighbours would want to hang their laundry near my house - me at times does a lot of DIYing, grinding, sawing...WOOD DUST FLYING ALL OVER....just a tip though :notti: Wood dust the best....flies everywhere wakakakka

haiz....some pple just so LOW CLASS....literated but UNeducated.

Didnt they attend primary school?

teacher never teach them NEVER WASH YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC?

does your hubby do lots of DIY? for me dont think my neighbours would want to hang their laundry near my house - me at times does a lot of DIYing, grinding, sawing...WOOD DUST FLYING ALL OVER....just a tip though :notti: Wood dust the best....flies everywhere wakakakka

Wah....tis is naughty man!

Wah....tis is naughty man!

where got? not as naughty as you leh...

Grinding nothing great lor, wood dust nothing great lor, DIY nothing great also...wakakakaka....

24.gif24.gif24.gif

where got? not as naughty as you leh...

Grinding nothing great lor, wood dust nothing great lor, DIY nothing great also...wakakakaka....

24.gif24.gif24.gif

Haha....we don't DIY sawing and all that leh....but even if we want to do I think will also do it at the fire exit staircase there cos if I do it outside my flat, chances are the dust will fly into our house too....

Ya lor....intially when we recee the unit before buying, our opposite unit neighbour is a chinese, they didn't hang their clothes outside....though we alreayd saw the other neighbour's laundry outside, we thought ok since our opposite one doesn't do that, we bought the unit....who knows?!?! The chinese family moved out a few months aft we bought the flat then now come this indian couple...intially they are ok...then duno whatever gives them the idea that it's ok to hang their clothes outside and beside our door...and wah lau....they only 2 persons living nia leh...got so many clothes to wash meh?!?! N* be*!

Now they hang their socks and air the track shoes on the railings as well.....it's too much lor.....and it's right ourside our unit lor.... !! :notti:

Just now hubby told me that we are going up tonight and tell them....hope for the best ah!:notti:

Haha....we don't DIY sawing and all that leh....but even if we want to do I think will also do it at the fire exit staircase there cos if I do it outside my flat, chances are the dust will fly into our house too....

Ya lor....intially when we recee the unit before buying, our opposite unit neighbour is a chinese, they didn't hang their clothes outside....though we alreayd saw the other neighbour's laundry outside, we thought ok since our opposite one doesn't do that, we bought the unit....who knows?!?! The chinese family moved out a few months aft we bought the flat then now come this indian couple...intially they are ok...then duno whatever gives them the idea that it's ok to hang their clothes outside and beside our door...and wah lau....they only 2 persons living nia leh...got so many clothes to wash meh?!?! N* be*!

Now they hang their socks and air the track shoes on the railings as well.....it's too much lor.....and it's right ourside our unit lor.... !! :notti:

Just now hubby told me that we are going up tonight and tell them....hope for the best ah!:notti:

maybe bring along a $5 pandan cake?

maybe bring along a $5 pandan cake?

No cake no cake!! They have gone too far!! ?They incurred my wrath already!!

:notti:

And hor, $5 cake too expensive leh!! Even if I want I also get those cheap cheap one...cost few cents type....hehe...