Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Inconsiderate Neighbours

ya lor I haven't even moved in I cannot let this affect me otherwise my stay there will be very miserable...I mus lun lun and more lun!:(:good:

My hubby is those chin chai type and he also said he found this unacceptable...so you can imagine how bad the laundry airing is....sigh....

Ya from the picture, it seems like they are keeping it neat and tidy, I've seen those look like jungle one and those were like fwah!:unsure:! What da...!?!?:notti:

Not put inside the house lah....if you put inside the house then all the cockroaches will lie dead inside your house wor....just draw a line outside your unit....like those ant powder....let them die outside...hehe...

:good:

i've no experience in using the powder that's why dun even know where to put!:D!

hmm... but sometimes the cockroaches enter from the pipe holes or from our balcony wor!!

i oso find it strange... they can actually air their clothes at the balcony... probably too many clothes to be aired so they have to put it at the corridor? a newly moved in chinese (i tink is chinese. din really see them before!) oso does the same ting...

so if u come to my blk, u can see the whole stretch machiam like kampong area like dat... quite unsightly loh.. except a few units like us who only put some plants outside but definitely not blocking the walkway :o

last time worse wor~ my right hand side neighbour used to be a filipino... so every sat they will have a gathering and will eat sing and merry there until sometimes 11pm!:good: they love to loiter along the corridor... and any cars parked rite outside the corridor will be at a risk! coz they will use that as chairs!! dat's why we never dare to park our car just rite outside our unit although there's a lot there...

luckily they moved away liaoz :P

Edited by Fifi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:o

i've no experience in using the powder that's why dun even know where to put!:(!

hmm... but sometimes the cockroaches enter from the pipe holes or from our balcony wor!!

i oso find it strange... they can actually air their clothes at the balcony... probably too many clothes to be aired so they have to put it at the corridor? a newly moved in chinese (i tink is chinese. din really see them before!) oso does the same ting...

so if u come to my blk, u can see the whole stretch machiam like kampong area like dat... quite unsightly loh.. except a few units like us who only put some plants outside but definitely not blocking the walkway :P

last time worse wor~ my right hand side neighbour used to be a filipino... so every sat they will have a gathering and will eat sing and merry there until sometimes 11pm!:unsure: they love to loiter along the corridor... and any cars parked rite outside the corridor will be at a risk! coz they will use that as chairs!! dat's why we never dare to park our car just rite outside our unit although there's a lot there...

luckily they moved away liaoz :P

Hey ya kampong is the word!:notti: They still think they live in kampong leh!:D Basket!:good::good:

That's the problem...our block doesn't have balcony or service yard, and their side is no sun one, which I understand that their clothes cannot dry sometimes and some more now rainy weather....but also cannot go too far right!?!? The one hang beside our door one really takes the cake man!:good::(

Ya I hate those ppl who rest their butts on other ppl's car one...anyway the car so dirty duno why they want to put their butt there.... 8|

Sorry, I got many many complains....haha....

Edited by Air

ya lor I haven't even moved in I cannot let this affect me otherwise my stay there will be very miserable...I mus lun lun and more lun!:(:good:

My hubby is those chin chai type and he also said he found this unacceptable...so you can imagine how bad the laundry airing is....sigh....

Ya from the picture, it seems like they are keeping it neat and tidy, I've seen those look like jungle one and those were like fwah!:unsure:! What da...!?!?:notti:

Not put inside the house lah....if you put inside the house then all the cockroaches will lie dead inside your house wor....just draw a line outside your unit....like those ant powder....let them die outside...hehe...

hmm....well, good that you have good neighbours lor....I let my hubby deal with him...I don't want to declare war with them too.

but hor, if i were you then i cant tahan lor. my hb also cannot tahan lor. we'll sure talk to them and if the problems still persist then we'll make a complaint to TC. oh ya, our upstairs neighbours are china PR and they used to hang their mop until the mop reached our windows. :D my hb and i went upstairs and talked to them several times. initially, we talked nicely to them but no improvement from them so eventually we scolded them and now no mop liao. hahaha. :good: our upstairs the corridor lagi worst! we saw there're so many children toys cars when we went upstairs to look for the china PR neighbours. :good: luckily, we arent staying upstairs. :o

but hor, if i were you then i cant tahan lor. my hb also cannot tahan lor. we'll sure talk to them and if the problems still persist then we'll make a complaint to TC. oh ya, our upstairs neighbours are china PR and they used to hang their mop until the mop reached our windows. :unsure: my hb and i went upstairs and talked to them several times. initially, we talked nicely to them but no improvement from them so eventually we scolded them and now no mop liao. hahaha. :good: our upstairs the corridor lagi worst! we saw there're so many children toys cars when we went upstairs to look for the china PR neighbours. :notti: luckily, we arent staying upstairs. :good:

oh wah their mop so long until can reach your windows ah...haha...:good:

Hmm...the one hang beside our door one, we had wanted to talk to them last sat but we lun cos thought ok, maybe they though we haven't moved in so we don't want to make a fuss yet....but will surely tell them once we moved in lor...in fact hor, this sat if we still see the clothes outside our flat, we are going to tell them already....duno y, i feel so suay looking at their laundry...pui pui pui!:(

ya sometimes some ppl hor, need to be scolded one....give them soft approach they don't take it....only when you :D them then they guai guai....funny leh these ppl....sianz...

hmm....well, good that you have good neighbours lor....I let my hubby deal with them...I don't want to declare war with them too...for now, I am contemplating the bribe method first...hehe

Anyway, speaking of which, do you all invite your neighbours if you hold housewarming? Do you invite them to help themselves to the buffet??

no, we didnt invite our neighbours for house warming. we only invited families. but our EA unit neighbours (the couples's in laws) ever came into our house to see the decoration. :(

Hey ya kampong is the word!:( They still think they live in kampong leh!:unsure: Basket!:notti::good:

That's the problem...our block doesn't have balcony or service yard, and their side is no sun one, which I understand that their clothes cannot dry sometimes and some more now rainy weather....but also cannot go too far right!?!? The one hang beside our door one really takes the cake man!:D8|

Ya I hate those ppl who rest their butts on other ppl's car one...anyway the car so dirty duno why they want to put their butt there.... 8|

Sorry, I got many many complains....haha....

but frankly speaking loh... no matter how we cannot tahan still try not to be hostile to them... coz end of the day, are still neighbours. dun make r/s until "cannot rescue" then jialatz liaoz...

u see, we're not on talking terms with our indian neighbours. and when their house is on fire, they din even bother to notify us!:good: it's like if the fire spread, our house will be the next one to kena loh. even though we didnt have any clash on, they already treat us like dat. luckily a malay neighbour rite on the other side took the initiative to call the fire engine and to try to extinguish the fire. YES!! the indian neighbours cant even bothered to call the fire engine and the fire is like almost swallowing the whole of their house already!:good:

so imagine if u have clash on with ur neighbours, wat if next time a burglar tries to enter ur house or if anyting happen? some might bear grudges such that they wont lend a helping hand!!

so try to talk to them nicely lah.... probably once or twice wont do the trick but even at the end of the day they still dun want to listen, try not to use too harsh mtd... my personal humble opinion :o

oh wah their mop so long until can reach your windows ah...haha...:P

probably is ceiling low rather than mop long?? just kidding :P

coz i cant imagine where there is such a long mop for sale!! :(

oh wah their mop so long until can reach your windows ah...haha...:P

Hmm...the one hang beside our door one, we had wanted to talk to them last sat but we lun cos thought ok, maybe they though we haven't moved in so we don't want to make a fuss yet....but will surely tell them once we moved in lor...in fact hor, this sat if we still see the clothes outside our flat, we are going to tell them already....duno y, i feel so suay looking at their laundry...pui pui pui!!!

ya sometimes some ppl hor, need to be scolded one....give them soft approach they don't take it....only when you :curse: them then they guai guai....funny leh these ppl....sianz...

i also dont know how come their mop is so long. hahaha. :yamseng: we've service balcony mah so their mop reached our service balcony windows. you know lar, china PRs are usually very inconsiderate. but when we scolded them and they didnt even dare to quarrel back. they just said ok ok. :bleah:

i can say all the neighbours on our floor are usually quite clean and corridors are usually empty. :)

but frankly speaking loh... no matter how we cannot tahan still try not to be hostile to them... coz end of the day, are still neighbours. dun make r/s until "cannot rescue" then jialatz liaoz...

u see, we're not on talking terms with our indian neighbours. and when their house is on fire, they din even bother to notify us!:yamseng: it's like if the fire spread, our house will be the next one to kena loh. even though we didnt have any clash on, they already treat us like dat. luckily a malay neighbour rite on the other side took the initiative to call the fire engine and to try to extinguish the fire. YES!! the indian neighbours cant even bothered to call the fire engine and the fire is like almost swallowing the whole of their house already!!!

so imagine if u have clash on with ur neighbours, wat if next time a burglar tries to enter ur house or if anyting happen? some might bear grudges such that they wont lend a helping hand!!

so try to talk to them nicely lah.... probably once or twice wont do the trick but even at the end of the day they still dun want to listen, try not to use too harsh mtd... my personal humble opinion :bleah:

Ya I totally agree with you. I also hope to resolve things amicably, don't wana make the r/s hostile so that we neighbours can help to look out for each other...that time i really boey tahan almost want to go knock on their door then he warned me of this, then i calmed down....I will lun lun and lun and more more lun lah.....sobz...

Wah fifi, your area got cockroaches and fire.....hope the fire burnt all the cockroaches and their eggs....hehe...since they are like that then next time if anything don't inform them also lor...this kinda ppl not worth helping... :curse:

probably is ceiling low rather than mop long?? just kidding :P

coz i cant imagine where there is such a long mop for sale!! :)

they tied a string so that their mop can be hung outside the bamboo holes. imagine the string they tied was so long. :curse:

u see, we're not on talking terms with our indian neighbours. and when their house is on fire, they din even bother to notify us!:yamseng: it's like if the fire spread, our house will be the next one to kena loh. even though we didnt have any clash on, they already treat us like dat. luckily a malay neighbour rite on the other side took the initiative to call the fire engine and to try to extinguish the fire. YES!! the indian neighbours cant even bothered to call the fire engine and the fire is like almost swallowing the whole of their house already!!!

so try to talk to them nicely lah.... probably once or twice wont do the trick but even at the end of the day they still dun want to listen, try not to use too harsh mtd... my personal humble opinion :P

wow, your neighbours are power leh. heng, your house didnt kena burnt down. :bleah:

Ya I totally agree with you. I also hope to resolve things amicably, don't wana make the r/s hostile so that we neighbours can help to look out for each other...that time i really boey tahan almost want to go knock on their door then he warned me of this, then i calmed down....I will lun lun and lun and more more lun lah.....sobz...

Wah fifi, your area got cockroaches and fire.....hope the fire burnt all the cockroaches and their eggs....hehe...since they are like that then next time if anything don't inform them also lor...this kinda ppl not worth helping... :curse:

i oso hope that the fire burnt the cockroaches but apparently not leh

coz when they renovate their place, we discovered more cockroaches than usual!:yamseng: !!

but take it in a positive way.... it's because of this that i learnt how to kill a cockroach :bleah:

yes, it's lucky that the fire engine came (though they took real long to come and i dun understand why coz just across the street is the fire post already!)

only slight outside of 1 of the rooms is a bit blacken. coz i'm staying in a masionette so the smoke goes upwards and my ground floor rooms are ok

but to tink that my dad just repainted the room few days ago! luckily the black smoke didnt get in! we got a good practice to close all the windows when no one is in the room :P

and to imagine that a mth later is my AD! cant imagine if my house is kena burnt down!!

i oso hope that the fire burnt the cockroaches but apparently not leh

coz when they renovate their place, we discovered more cockroaches than usual!:yamseng: !!

but take it in a positive way.... it's because of this that i learnt how to kill a cockroach :curse:

Eeww...i really hate roaches but I dun dare to kill...they got instinct that you are afraid of them cos the more you try to siam them, the more they will follow you....very guai lan pests....haha....got any way to kill them from a distance other than spraying baygon??

Ya I read that even if you flushed cockroach eggs down the toilet, they will still hatch. Must use fire to burn them chao dah...

Eeww...i really hate roaches but I dun dare to kill...they got instinct that you are afraid of them cos the more you try to siam them, the more they will follow you....very guai lan pests....haha....got any way to kill them from a distance other than spraying baygon??

Ya I read that even if you flushed cockroach eggs down the toilet, they will still hatch. Must use fire to burn them chao dah...

i learnt killing them the hard way... dunno why they always appear in front of me and when i called my parents, they will disappear!:yamseng: !!

coz if i dun kill them, my dog will eat it up!! i cant bear to let my darling eat those filthy creatures!! and when nobody's at home, i gotta be the "adult" of the house and kill it!! :curse:

i learnt killing them the hard way... dunno why they always appear in front of me and when i called my parents, they will disappear!:yamseng::)

coz if i dun kill them, my dog will eat it up!! i cant bear to let my darling eat those filthy creatures!! and when nobody's at home, i gotta be the "adult" of the house and kill it!! :P

My grandma's dog also like to kill cockroaches but it doesn't eat it.....her dog only plays and keep flipping it over and over until it dies...sometimes it will use its paws and step on the cockroaches legs...haha...I watched it play with cockroach before..this kind is slow torture.... :bleah:

Think my grandma's dog too bored cos nobody play with him....haha :P

Ya roaches contribute nothing at all....they are simply pests....pui!!! :curse:

btw Air, i got post some pictures in my multiply on the fire incident. u can go take a look :yamseng:

oh ok...i go take a look! hehe...