Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Inconsiderate Neighbours

Hey Angelwrath! You are in the exact situation as me leh!:yamseng: My corridor full of those clothes rack and sarongs lor!! And my direct opposite neighbour also starts to hang their clothes beside my door lor! Initially they just hang at their space then duno why suddenly one day we went up to our flat then see them hang beside our door!! Wah now I think of it nia I very du lan!

Wah, 2 days 2 pages le. Fast moving thread, alot of inconsiderate neighbours ar?

we really same case Air, when u take them out liao, tell me the result. See can use the same tatic on mine ma. month end having house warming, must find a way to get rid of their rubbish. maybe i gei siao invite them to housewarming then ask them do they mind removing their stuff for the buffet table or not. skali after housewarming they put it back there again then !! liao.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah, 2 days 2 pages le. Fast moving thread, alot of inconsiderate neighbours ar?

we really same case Air, when u take them out liao, tell me the result. See can use the same tatic on mine ma. month end having house warming, must find a way to get rid of their rubbish. maybe i gei siao invite them to housewarming then ask them do they mind removing their stuff for the buffet table or not. skali after housewarming they put it back there again then :yamseng: liao.

haha.....ya a lot of inconsiderate neighbours around.... !!

Ya my housewarming I intend to ask them to put away those things otherwise where got space to put the buffet spread?!? Ya lor....i think most likely they will put back one unless you hinted like "put them away forever" kind like :bleah::P:) ....haha...otherwise they will only thought they just put away for one day for your housewarming lor.....haiz...the more i think abt it, the more sianz i am... :curse:

haha.....ya a lot of inconsiderate neighbours around.... :yamseng:

Ya my housewarming I intend to ask them to put away those things otherwise where got space to put the buffet spread?!? Ya lor....i think most likely they will put back one unless you hinted like "put them away forever" kind like :bleah::P:) ....haha...otherwise they will only thought they just put away for one day for your housewarming lor.....haiz...the more i think abt it, the more sianz i am... !!

Lol then after housewarming go chop that place with ur things la :curse:, like so auntie. LoL

or put cardboard "MY AREA" =p

Lol then after housewarming go chop that place with ur things la :horse:, like so auntie. LoL

or put cardboard "MY AREA" =p

Haha actually I don't like to put things on the corridor one, not even shoe cabinets cos I scared someone might steal my shoes...hehe...ya lor or put those police crime banner....haiz...these ppl are making other ppl feel miserable.....basket basket basket!!!

haha.....ya a lot of inconsiderate neighbours around.... :horse:

Ya my housewarming I intend to ask them to put away those things otherwise where got space to put the buffet spread?!? Ya lor....i think most likely they will put back one unless you hinted like "put them away forever" kind like 8|:no::no: ....haha...otherwise they will only thought they just put away for one day for your housewarming lor.....haiz...the more i think abt it, the more sianz i am... :D

are you going to put your house warming buffet spread along the corridor? actually, you can put the buffet spread in your house and onto your dinner table. :)

every year, we would have families xmas gatherings and we ordered buffet from neo garden (same for our house warming). we always put the buffet spread onto the dinner table. our dinner table is 6 seater and already enough to put everything onto it. the buffet spread we ordered was quite a lot; about 9-10 dishes. 8| our guests didnt have problem getting the food at all. i feel not presentable to put the buffet spread along the corridor. :D

Haha actually I don't like to put things on the corridor one, not even shoe cabinets cos I scared someone might steal my shoes...hehe...ya lor or put those police crime banner....haiz...these ppl are making other ppl feel miserable.....basket basket basket!!!

the only thing we put outside is shoes racks. strictly no shoes are allowed in the house bcos smelly and dirty. we put all the shoes outside the shoes racks; regardless expensive or cheap shoes. :)

are you going to put your house warming buffet spread along the corridor? actually, you can put the buffet spread in your house and onto your dinner table. :)

i had my buffettables inside...too ugly on the corridor...moreover didnt want to block the passage way although my immediate neighbours were invited. me lucky left and right side neighbours all nice nice.

i had my buffettables inside...too ugly on the corridor...moreover didnt want to block the passage way although my immediate neighbours were invited. me lucky left and right side neighbours all nice nice.

actually, neogarden has 2 type of buffet styles. w/warmer or w/o warmer. w/warmer = with fire to heat up the food. w/o warmer = no fire to heat up the food. :)

if we choose w/warmer then neogarden will provide tables for us to put the buffet. then we've to put the tables into the house (our house is big enough to put the tables). we dont like that bcos we dont want the tables to spoil our flooring. the legs of the tables are made of metal so if put into the house then we afraid the legs will spoil our flooring. :)

usually, we chose w/o warmer and the buffet still could be kept warm. no worry about that. what we did every year was that we told our guests to come at 5.30pm (our guests were punctual) but informed neogarden to deliver the buffet around 6pm (neogarden was very punctual). during the half an hour time interval (from 5.30pm to 6pm), those guests who had arrived could chat/watch tv then on the other hand also can wait for everybody to arrive. usually, we didnt have problem with this arrangement between our guests and the buffet. in this way, the buffet could be eaten warm + no need to put the metal legs tables into the house + the buffet could be placed onto our dining table! one stone kills 3 birds! :P

i also agreed it's too ugly to put the buffet outside the corridor. :notti: we prefer everything to be done inside the house. :dribble:

actually, neogarden has 2 type of buffet styles. w/warmer or w/o warmer. w/warmer = with fire to heat up the food. w/o warmer = no fire to heat up the food. :furious:

if we choose w/warmer then neogarden will provide tables for us to put the buffet. then we've to put the tables into the house (our house is big enough to put the tables). we dont like that bcos we dont want the tables to spoil our flooring. the legs of the tables are made of metal so if put into the house then we afraid the legs will spoil our flooring. :notti:

usually, we chose w/o warmer and the buffet still could be kept warm. no worry about that. what we did every year was that we told our guests to come at 5.30pm (our guests were punctual) but informed neogarden to deliver the buffet around 6pm (neogarden was very punctual). during the half an hour time interval (from 5.30pm to 6pm), those guests who had arrived could chat/watch tv then on the other hand also can wait for everybody to arrive. usually, we didnt have problem with this arrangement between our guests and the buffet. in this way, the buffet could be eaten warm + no need to put the metal legs tables into the house + the buffet could be placed onto our dining table! one stone kills 3 birds! :furious:

i also agreed it's too ugly to put the buffet outside the corridor. :notti: we prefer everything to be done inside the house. :rofl:

Hmm....i think you are abit off topic...i wasn't asking about buffet caterer. My house inside not much space and I don't fancy the hard cleaning afterwards. I put my buffet spread outside so that guests can take their food and come into the house to eat, more space for them to sit this way.

What's more, my dining table too small, just a 4 seater, so definitely no space to put the spread inside the house.

actually, neogarden has 2 type of buffet styles. w/warmer or w/o warmer. w/warmer = with fire to heat up the food. w/o warmer = no fire to heat up the food. :furious:

if we choose w/warmer then neogarden will provide tables for us to put the buffet. then we've to put the tables into the house (our house is big enough to put the tables). we dont like that bcos we dont want the tables to spoil our flooring. the legs of the tables are made of metal so if put into the house then we afraid the legs will spoil our flooring. :notti:

usually, we chose w/o warmer and the buffet still could be kept warm. no worry about that. what we did every year was that we told our guests to come at 5.30pm (our guests were punctual) but informed neogarden to deliver the buffet around 6pm (neogarden was very punctual). during the half an hour time interval (from 5.30pm to 6pm), those guests who had arrived could chat/watch tv then on the other hand also can wait for everybody to arrive. usually, we didnt have problem with this arrangement between our guests and the buffet. in this way, the buffet could be eaten warm + no need to put the metal legs tables into the house + the buffet could be placed onto our dining table! one stone kills 3 birds! :furious:

i also agreed it's too ugly to put the buffet outside the corridor. :notti: we prefer everything to be done inside the house. :rofl:

my hse also too small to put the spread inside, not like ur EA. how come ur blog is empty ar? nv show off ur hse meh?

I would put them outside, so if spill or what it is OUTSIDE the house :dancingqueen:

Maybe it is because you haven't moved in yet then they used your space. But if you do moved in, you must let them know that you dun appreciate their laundry at your space lor. Don't drag cos it gets harder to open mouth at a later stage and they will also assume, no noise = it is ok.

My place can feel tremours ler. If your place got it, can also state that as a reason for your safety, dun want to get knock down during your escape, esp if the rubbish dump is near the staircase.

I would put them outside, so if spill or what it is OUTSIDE the house :dancingqueen:

Maybe it is because you haven't moved in yet then they used your space. But if you do moved in, you must let them know that you dun appreciate their laundry at your space lor. Don't drag cos it gets harder to open mouth at a later stage and they will also assume, no noise = it is ok.

My place can feel tremours ler. If your place got it, can also state that as a reason for your safety, dun want to get knock down during your escape, esp if the rubbish dump is near the staircase.

Haha ya precisely my point cos when ppl take the food, there is always high chance of spillage at that point. So even if we clean, we just need to wipe the floor outside, no need to mop until so cham after that...

Ya I just give them the benefit of the doubt first because they might have thought that we haven't moved in yet...ya lor...they are blocking our route to the fire exit...

ydy we tried to wash the corridor but didnt manage to splash across to the yucky furniture & toys... cos not enuff water :dancingqueen:

but i think "education" works. cos we always clean up our place, so now the neighbour opp us oso starts to pack up some of the garbage in their house liao. now only left the neighbour on the left... but seems difficult cos got too many kids.

ydy we tried to wash the corridor but didnt manage to splash across to the yucky furniture & toys... cos not enuff water :dancingqueen:

but i think "education" works. cos we always clean up our place, so now the neighbour opp us oso starts to pack up some of the garbage in their house liao. now only left the neighbour on the left... but seems difficult cos got too many kids.

Hope my neighbours will be seng mok like your neighbours too...!!

So am I lucky to have left and right only, :dancingqueen: no top and below. Most of the time they are not around and nice people too.