Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Inconsiderate Neighbours

after the DIY, dun you have to clean up the place??

Any solution if upstair aircon is leaking?

i used to do all the diying at the staircase landing those 0.5 flrs at my old house, what i mean is - i can do it at the corridor if i am pissed. of cos i need to clean them up.

aircon leaking - bobian one - can only close window.

No cake no cake!! They have gone too far!! ?They incurred my wrath already!!

:furious:

And hor, $5 cake too expensive leh!! Even if I want I also get those cheap cheap one...cost few cents type....hehe...

:yamseng::dunno::sport-smiley-004: can see that you are REALLI angry with them...try to be friendly first lor, maybe it works. if it doesnt work - then ask your hubby come and learn some wood working from me....me only need to show him how to make lots of wood dust...wakakkaka

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i used to do all the diying at the staircase landing those 0.5 flrs at my old house, what i mean is - i can do it at the corridor if i am pissed. of cos i need to clean them up.

aircon leaking - bobian one - can only close window.

:yamseng::dunno::sport-smiley-004: can see that you are REALLI angry with them...try to be friendly first lor, maybe it works. if it doesnt work - then ask your hubby come and learn some wood working from me....me only need to show him how to make lots of wood dust...wakakkaka

Ya I will pretend to be friendly first lor...but in my heart is :furious: one...haha...

I don't have any woodworks but I might be doing some spray paint job on my furniture though... :notti:

If they don't wake up their idea, my spray paint naughty go stain their clothes then oops!! Too bad lor.....and hor, think spray paint cannot remove one hor, buy new clothes lor....and they hang more clothes means i got alot of spray painting job to do...very busy leh.... :notti:

Ya I will pretend to be friendly first lor...but in my heart is :yamseng: one...haha...

I don't have any woodworks but I might be doing some spray paint job on my furniture though... :dunno:

If they don't wake up their idea, my spray paint naughty go stain their clothes then oops!! Too bad lor.....and hor, think spray paint cannot remove one hor, buy new clothes lor....and they hang more clothes means i got alot of spray painting job to do...very busy leh.... :sport-smiley-004:

Pardon me for being old and un-forgetful, I think there is a mediation center that is setup specially to handle cases, issue between neightbour, if of last resort.

Of course we don't want to end up like Joo Chiat case and go to the court to that extend.

Personaly, direct confrontation is till no good. I belive use third party as a buffer, be it authority or trick means (but please don't let them know you are behind it!).

In case of anything you can still re-treat and re-plan. 自己留条后路, 不好赶尽杀绝

Edited by TPY

Pardon me for being old and un-forgetful, I think there is a mediation center that is setup specially to handle cases, issue between neightbour, if of last resort.

Of course we don't want to end up like Joo Chiat case and go to the court to that extend.

Personaly, direct confrontation is till no good. I belive use third party as a buffer, be it authority or trick means (but please don't let them know you are behind it!).

In case of anything you can still re-treat and re-plan. 自己留条后路, 不好赶尽杀绝

Ya I agree with you but we don't want to end up in mediation...that would be dreadful....I still think trying to talk to them first and make them understand is the best approach....after all, I dun believe they need to be so drastic that their laundry can only dry if they hang them outside the house. I've receed other floors and non of them does that....I envy those that have clean corridors...my floor is by far, the messiest....

maybe bring along a $5 pandan cake?

Maybe I will spend another 4 more dollars and donate them a laundry rack as a deepavali present, more practical.... straight to the cloth hanging problem. hi hi.. :yamseng:

Edited by TPY

Maybe I will spend another 4 more dollars and donate them a laundry rack as a deepavali present, more practical.... straight to the cloth hanging problem. hi hi.. :)

Haha...skali they put the laundry rack on the corridor too ah....wait your plot backfire how??

That was what they did...they bought a new rack to hang their laundry outside...cos can see the rack looks very new....i also duno whatever gives them the idea that it's ok for them to put beside our door....

Haha...skali they put the laundry rack on the corridor too ah....wait your plot backfire how??

That was what they did...they bought a new rack to hang their laundry outside...cos can see the rack looks very new....i also duno whatever gives them the idea that it's ok for them to put beside our door....

Anyway you still haven't move in, so donate another one , put it outside your house to block their own way lahh......

hi hi !! the 初一, 十五 theory ( just notti :) )

Anyway you still haven't move in, so donate another one , put it outside your house to block their own way lahh......

hi hi :P the 初一, 十五 theory ( just notti :) )

Haiz ya lor...actually I hope that after we talked to them, they will be a bit more zi dong...i suspect it's because they saw the malay family did that so they thought it's ok for them to do it also! but the thing is, the malay family didn't put it beside their neighbour's door!! Duno why they so stupid leh..

Anyway, if all else fails, we plan to get my hubby's mum up...I am very confident the indian couple won't dare to put their clothes on the corridor anymore... !!

Edited by Air

Haiz ya lor...actually I hope that after we talked to them, they will be a bit more zi dong...i suspect it's because they saw the malay family did that so they thought it's ok for them to do it also! but the thing is, the malay family didn't put it beside their neighbour's door!! Duno why they so stupid leh..

Anyway, if all else fails, we plan to get my hubby's mum up...I am very confident the indian couple won't dare to put their clothes on the corridor anymore... :)

!! , all the best, happy ending

where got? not as naughty as you leh...

Grinding nothing great lor, wood dust nothing great lor, DIY nothing great also...wakakakaka....

24.gif24.gif24.gif

I dun saw outside la...no strength la...Me not a DIY person...

Haha....we don't DIY sawing and all that leh....but even if we want to do I think will also do it at the fire exit staircase there cos if I do it outside my flat, chances are the dust will fly into our house too....

Ya lor....intially when we recee the unit before buying, our opposite unit neighbour is a chinese, they didn't hang their clothes outside....though we alreayd saw the other neighbour's laundry outside, we thought ok since our opposite one doesn't do that, we bought the unit....who knows?!?! The chinese family moved out a few months aft we bought the flat then now come this indian couple...intially they are ok...then duno whatever gives them the idea that it's ok to hang their clothes outside and beside our door...and wah lau....they only 2 persons living nia leh...got so many clothes to wash meh?!?! N* be*!

Now they hang their socks and air the track shoes on the railings as well.....it's too much lor.....and it's right ourside our unit lor.... !! :P

Just now hubby told me that we are going up tonight and tell them....hope for the best ah!:)

Dun be too angry....listen to wat they say...

Air....hope everything will works out fine for u!

Good LUck!

air... spray baygon can liao lah... give their clothes extra perfume smell... haha

haha baygon is smell + oil...how's your situation cornetto? Your hubby talked to your neighbour already too?

Ya I agree with you but we don't want to end up in mediation...that would be dreadful....I still think trying to talk to them first and make them understand is the best approach....after all, I dun believe they need to be so drastic that their laundry can only dry if they hang them outside the house. I've receed other floors and non of them does that....I envy those that have clean corridors...my floor is by far, the messiest....

f they dun listen, write to Town council and alert them of the fire harzard tt it will cause....bt of cos yr new neighbour will noe u r the culprit...bt bo pian ma...they dun listen...tis is the last resort!

Dun be too angry....listen to wat they say...

Air....hope everything will works out fine for u!

Good LUck!

Ya lor...good luck to me...thank you all for letting me vent my frustration...last whole week because of this issue, I everyday also feel 心闷闷. Hopefully they will be understanding lor...just hope for the best and hope they dun turn nasty...