Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
anybody kind enough..pls pm me lynn's contact..tks

hi can anyone pm me lynn's contact as well?

many thanks...

Hi gaga8255 & starry_83, pm both you already. :)

Just signed with Lynn today, hope the 3D drawings will come out nice ;)

The experience and knowledge shared by everyone is really an eye-opener.

I just got a 5rm resale (waiting for 1st Appt). Can you share Lynn's contact with me?

Thanks in advance! :)

Just signed with Lynn today, hope the 3D drawings will come out nice ;)

Hi Takomi,

The experience and knowledge shared by everyone is really an eye-opener.

I just got a 5rm resale (waiting for 1st Appt). Can you share Lynn's contact with me?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hihi, for those looking up to renovate their home, I would like to recommend Ideal House's Peter Tan. He has 20-30 years of experience and did a very professional job for my renovation recently. After talking to many IDs, we inked the deal with Peter on 24th June this year. And understanding my tight schedule, works started merely 2 weeks later on 7th July and completed on 14th August. For those who want good workmanship, excellent follow-up and advice, I would surely recommend. ;)

Do check out my renovation blog at jyyj.vox.com where I kept an almost day of day update of the progress, and photos of the completed home. Or for photos only, you can see here http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23604 :)

Hi Everyone,

I am going to meet with Johnny from Ideal Home. Will update again. :)

Meanwhile though, has anybody here taken up their Elegance Resale Package before? http://www.idealhouse.com.sg/promotion_elegance.html

Their price is quite competitive and seems like exactly what I want. Just WONDERING, do any of you know if there are any possible hidden costs?

Hi Everyone,

I am going to meet with Johnny from Ideal Home. Will update again. :)

Meanwhile though, has anybody here taken up their Elegance Resale Package before? http://www.idealhouse.com.sg/promotion_elegance.html

Their price is quite competitive and seems like exactly what I want. Just WONDERING, do any of you know if there are any possible hidden costs?

Hi

i took their Elegance Resale Package. No hidden cost, additional charge only on things u did on top of the package deal.

Edited by pbtgal

Hi

i took their Elegance Resale Package. No hidden cost, additional charge only on things u did on top of the package deal.

Hi pbtgal,

Thks for the quick reply. Just wondering also what free gifts you got?

:)