Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

'kai Men' - On The Very First Day Before Renovation

Although I think that I am superstitious by insisting that my stove cannot face any water elements, I did nothing on the first day when I opened the door to my newly bought resale flat.

Only when my parents wanted to do some praying in the house, I let them burnt joss sticks in the corners of all the rooms before the renovation started.

I will probably choose an auspicious day to move in :yamseng:

Wonder what Christians do when they bought a flat, I guess they won't do all this? :yamseng:

Anyway, I am a Buddhist :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Although I think that I am superstitious by insisting that my stove cannot face any water elements, I did nothing on the first day when I opened the door to my newly bought resale flat.

Only when my parents wanted to do some praying in the house, I let them burnt joss sticks in the corners of all the rooms before the renovation started.

I will probably choose an auspicious day to move in :yamseng:

Wonder what Christians do when they bought a flat, I guess they won't do all this? :bow:

Anyway, I am a Buddhist :lol:

i have methodists and catholics customers what do you think? :notti:

infact certain buddism school dont encourage fs also.

sg is rojak compare to other countries - 99% of singaporeans believes $$$ comes first before anything else.

where else some countries(people) out there actually believes even if dont work, their god will still give them FOOD.

most important thing is - we should not force others to believe in what we believe, whether it's religion/atheism/fs/whatever. this is a free world.

Edited by MaCe

My house was audited by fsm as I just want to make sure my family members live happily together and in good health and have 3 meals to eat, and have stable jobs and have stable income and live in peace and happiness and good health and 'chou lu pin ang'!

The rest like strike toto or 4d is not that impt to me. But if there is, of course that will be a bonus.

i have methodists and catholics customers what do you think? :bow:

infact certain buddism school dont encourage fs also.

sg is rojak compare to other countries - 99% of singaporeans believes $$$ comes first before anything else.

where else some countries(people) out there actually believes even if dont work, their god will still give them FOOD.

most important thing is - we should not force others to believe in what we believe, whether it's religion/atheism/fs/whatever. this is a free world.

Oh, so brother MaCe is a FS master? :bleah:

Aiyoh, their god is their government loh !! Well, sad to see that so many Singaporeans believes $$ comes first. Each time I came back to Singapore after a few years living in overseas, I kind of sad to see that the whole society is not turning to the friendly and more considerate direction :bleah:

Actually, $$ is important but no need to go extreme lah.

can do Dongtu + open door at the same time.

just say EX Skew Me!!! :notti:

MaCe, if do on a same time, we need to ask the contractor to come or not?some say if we dongtu on 9 o'clock morning, then ask the contractor to come on 13:00 or 14:00 to knock knock the wall after that can do reno any time.

or we only need to say exskew me, after that on a third day , the contractor come with us and do reno?

thanks

MaCe, if do on a same time, we need to ask the contractor to come or not?some say if we dongtu on 9 o'clock morning, then ask the contractor to come on 13:00 or 14:00 to knock knock the wall after that can do reno any time.

or we only need to say exskew me, after that on a third day , the contractor come with us and do reno?

thanks

it's the time slot(auspicious hour) to do the knock knock, contractor or owner doesnt matter.

it's the time slot(auspicious hour) to do the knock knock, contractor or owner doesnt matter.

means if we do dong tu at 9:00 and after pray we can just knock use hammer by ourself? may i know where we need to knock? thanks

Hi,

Do owner actually invite lion dance for opening door ceremony or hse warming?

Hah, not to this kind of extreme lah :unsure:

Mster Mace

if i wana dong tu and open door during 7th month, is it ok to start reno as well?

aug 1st i will be getting my place back as it was rented out by the previous owner

is this considered opening the door?

thanks

Edited by SmartFool

Mster Mace

if i wana dong tu and open door during 7th month, is it ok to start reno as well?

aug 1st i will be getting my place back as it was rented out by the previous owner

is this considered opening the door?

thanks

first thing first

me no master.

YES = to all your questions. except that kai men is for first time owner of a new house.

Hi Everybody

I am sure everybody will go thru this eagerly.

After reading thru the topics, this is what I find.

Please advise what actual steps need to do.

My finding:

1) Find a auspicious date and time according to your baizi.

2) Only immediate families allow to go in. No outsiders.

3) After that, cannot enter for 3 days. eg) monday open door, wait until thur can open door??)

4) Things to bring:

a) 1 Pineapple (wan li) (to row into your house) say something good word like huat ah!!

b) 5 Red Apples or kum (ji xiang ru yi)

c) Grapes

d) Bananas

e) Fa Gao

f) Charcoal (wrap in red paper)

All put in the middle of the living room.

5) Salt and Rice (to sprinkle all over the house)

6) Burn Joss Stick and burn incense paper (middle of the house): for buddhist

My questions:

1) Is the above correct?

2) After 3 days, we open the door again and can bring all the fruits back home?

3) item 6 need to have 2 red wax candles?

4) Need to pray outside the main door?

Thanks everybody!!

HAPPY

according to my mum advice must also pray all 4 corner too :bow: