Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi outraged,

kekeke.... :P if you buy from JB, there isn't any safety mark on the fan, where SG models will hv the safety mark on the fan.

This is to ensure that the product sold in SG and use in SG is registered and it's safety tested.

If you buy from JB, if fan is faulty or hv any other problem, i dun know whether SG agent will help or not.

If they dun wan to help, then how leh? hee... :unsure:

As for voltage differences, if the product is rated 240V, then can't sell in SG.

In order to sell in SG the product must be 230V or range between 220-240V or 230-240V or 220-230V.

Hope this helps ;)

Cheers pal :drunk:

thanks for your input bro :)

Hi Bro,

that is good price. I also managed to get the Franco FF9 from a pal of mine for $189.

He also has lobang with with Fanco and KDK. If you need more fans, PM me and I will pass his contact to you.

Maybe he can give you slightly better price (maybe not....I don't know).

Just installed my 2X FF9 & cost me about $180 each exclude installaltion. As for the light kid the stall is giving me 3 sets of 4 lights light-kit with Philips bulbs @ only $70.

KDK models will be different for different country.

As their rated voltage is different, MY is 240V and SG is 230V

Hope this helps ;)

hi bro,

can i check with for KDK fans, since diff country diff model, what is the pros and cons if we get it from JB?

noted on the different voltage, my physics is terrible. what effects will i have with the extra 10V?

Hi pals,

hv already PMed liao.... hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi ya kekeke..... :P:P:dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pals

Hi, could you pm me the contact too? Many thanks in advance. And I'm sure we can meet up for kopi ya, my treat.

Hi Bro,

Sorry to sound like a broken record but...

I'm interested to install a ceiling fans so can I have their contact too? :D

Also, do they have a showroom as well so I can drop by to see the models?

Thanks!

AMK central there is a furniture shop, above This Fashion. Inside the shop at the corner there is an area where they outsource to Lighting & Fan department.. Any1 been b4? Is it good? The price & workmanship good?

Hi,

If any one of you are looking for a reliable electrician to mount your ceiling fan, you can contact Eric at 97977292. My contractor brought a electrician to install my V60W and V50W KDK fan and he screw it up big time. I went on to call KDK and they refered me to Eric. Eric came down and instantly spotted where the problem lies (on the foundation).

Hi zack007,

There are many factors that cause the ceiling fan to wobble/imbalance. :)

eg :- Mounting, blades, down rods length, mounting screws....etc

I dun know how the 2 rods were mounted on the false ceiling. :(

Could be the rods that is causing wobbling.

So you can either :-

1) Ask yr electricain to find a way to balance the fan for you, as KDK don't come with balancing kit.

2) Else you can also call up the Agent (KDK) and tell them yr wobbling problem.

Hope this helps ;)

hi bro, I am looking for 4 ceiling fan, 3 for bedroom and 1 for living room. I was told KDK is not as good as fanco. Is it true? where can I get both brand with decent price? please advise, thank you very much!! I want to save money for kopi also, I drink 3 per day :(