Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ene

Why Do Irritating People Go To Cinemas?!?!

Reading all your replies and experiences make me realise that inconsiderate people really exist EVERYWHERE. And oh, I must try that popcorn trick one day. Can "accidentally" spill the popcorn over irritating idiots. :thumbs up:

that will be a waste of the popcorns :lol:

mayb use some other stuff such as ketchup or chilli sauce better? :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sama sama wor .. think mine would be the worse of all .. recall it was a midnite movie .. my date n me were sitting 2nd last row .. was watching amercian pie the wedding .. a young beng n lian making out just right behind us ... kicking our seats .. moaning right from the start of the movie ... my date got so angry .. he threw the whole cup of pop corns at them .. the beng shouted at us ..the whole cinema turned to Shhh at him .. i peek back .. to my horror .. both of them were half naked .. being totally paisei and left asap ..

at last we had peace to finish up the last 40mins more of the movie ..

well, i did finally get to watch the whole movie via VCD , my date gave me as a present ... muhaha ...

wah, free show! think your experience much more entertaining than mine!!

wah, free show! think your experience much more entertaining than mine!!

okay lah ... just one off thingy ..

come to think of it , i still wondering how did they manage to seek in leh ..

coz they dun look like 21yrs old wor ..

okay lah ... just one off thingy ..

come to think of it , i still wondering how did they manage to seek in leh ..

coz they dun look like 21yrs old wor ..

maybe got tickets for other movies with same timing then sneak into the cinema for this show?

sigh.. other than those yakkings.. i always kana inconsiderate CREATURES sitting behind me KICKING nonstop throughout the entire 2hrs+.. i couldn't enjoy a single bit of the movie no matter how funny or how great the show was.. worst thing was i turned back to tsk or even ask tat CREATURES to STOP kicking on my chair back.. but only managed to get 1 sec of peace.. n somehow dunno y these disgusting inconsiderate CREATURES usually hv a gf who can jus tolerate n let him kick on ppl's chairs like tat.. ignoring every other comment/request tat i made.. :curse:

i tio this kind all the time, that's y i always like to book early and get the last rows.

there's this Minah and her bf at causeway cathay, kept kicking my chair even before the movies start. and being short-tempered, i turned around, look at her sternly and tell her to keep her legs to herself AND STOP KICKING MY CHAIR.

I enjoyed the rest of the movie in peace.

That's funny :rofl:

We are talking abt people doing irritating things but how about people who fart in cinemas?

I was watching movie with my hubby and I sat next to this guy who just kept farting throughout the movie. Thre was no sound but the smell was :jawdrop:

I didn't want to get out of the cinema becuase I didn't want to waste my money...so I tahan all the way...I also couldn't turn round to him and ask him to stop farting right? What if he denies it's him?!

Towards such not-so-obvious behaviour, what would you guys do??

hehe..how u know its that guy who fart ah? is it maybe someone from behind or in front? :lol::lol:

That's funny :rofl:

We are talking abt people doing irritating things but how about people who fart in cinemas?

I was watching movie with my hubby and I sat next to this guy who just kept farting throughout the movie. Thre was no sound but the smell was :jawdrop:

I didn't want to get out of the cinema becuase I didn't want to waste my money...so I tahan all the way...I also couldn't turn round to him and ask him to stop farting right? What if he denies it's him?!

Towards such not-so-obvious behaviour, what would you guys do??

Hahaha, this one quite difficult to prove.

i will make it very obvious that it's smelly

use my hands to cover my nose in big motions

of course not obstructing the people behind lah

make it known to everyone surrounding that the smell is affecting me :fire:

i will make it very obvious that it's smelly

use my hands to cover my nose in big motions

of course not obstructing the people behind lah

make it known to everyone surrounding that the smell is affecting me

LOL! Now that's funny. I imagine a person waving their hands very madly in front of their faces, in a "fanning" manner with a very annoyed look on the face. Hehehehe. But some people just DON'T GET IT.

Hahaha, this one quite difficult to prove.

Precisely lor....that's y i dun dare to ask if it's him...skali he turned round and say it's me instead :wacko:

I know it's him cos I asked my hubby who is sitting on my right if it's him who farted :P

He said no....and the smell obviously was from my left! That guy was watching the movie with his gf some more....i wonder how come the gf can tahan the smell....maybe she fan the smell that's y all the ba woo all come to my side...:wacko:

I didn't really enjoy the movie cos i was trying v hard to shallow breathe throughout the movie....:wacko:

I didn't really enjoy the movie cos i was trying v hard to shallow breathe throughout the movie....

:rofl:

I totally know what you mean!!!! I really hate it when people are so inconsiderate! And yes, how come the gf can tahan? Sheesh!

But really, what can you do in such an instance but to grin and bear with it? Am going to watch Kungfu Panda tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed that I won't encounter weirdos. :sport-smiley-018: