Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

Hle Application

I submit my application on the 8th June, 10th June i fax in my document. Up till today, the status is still "We have received your application and is in the process of processing your application. HDB will inform you of the results"

I am angry. Today is 23rd. I signed an OTP on the 21st June, bluff the woman i signed on 14th so she will rush it out. Cos she is the officer in charge, and she says de documents have not reached her. So where exactly is my document? She say check n get back to me. up till now 2hours. no news. Called her office, no one answers the phone? Irresponsible!!

Anyone got any idea what I can do?

Thanks in advance. Abit impatient cos i m afraid my deposit will be forfeited.

I got my HLE in april(not including the time I waited for the HLE) and only got to transfer ownership in August when my HLE had expired(HDB say is ok). Some HDB employees just work super slow or maybe they dump your documents aside.

You just have to keep rushing them. Email, phonecalls, resubmit documents and go down if you have to, no choice loh.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

may i know how accurate shd we fill up the financial commitment section? esp the credit card and monthly repayment part, will they be checking the sums thoroughly? i jus pay my bills as n when i have more $$, so not very stable every mth. any advice? thanks!

for me, i sent in my application and the needed documents. called them the next day and told them to expedite my case cos i want to sign my OTP. next day i call them again and they said already approved. just wait 2 days for letter to arrive. :)

Hi Cherry, I may also want to go down to HDB personally to get the HLE letter cos I also want my letter

immediately, dunno the officer will entertain me or not :P

btw, may I know which floor/counter at HDB Hub shld I go for HLE application ?

Thanks !

Our HLE application took more then 3 weeks. The officer keep delaying and saying she didn't rec'd the documents when we submited the application BY HAND at HDB.

End up we went down to HDB and see the officer and insist that she process our application immediately. 20 mins was all she needed.

you can get the officer in charge to re acess again when you go for your 1st appointment. My HLE application only took two days to get a reply.quite fast, just that my loan quantum was not sufficient for me to buy the house that I want and it was rather lame when they asess the loan as they do not take self-employment into any consideration at all.... Really very funny.

In the end, only take my hubby's income into consideration... very funny... In the end, I went to IRAS to change my employment income to combine with my profit to put in all as trade, then they take mine into consideration... Very lame... or else, even NOA reflect income for self-employed, they dun even care, just take profit only.....

Very rigid. Luckily now, it can be re assess... but make sure that it not above 8K or else, can't take HDB loan...

Oh..so in the HLE letter, it will indicate the loan amount that u can loan from

HDB ? If yes, how do they determine the loan amount ? Is it by the document (eg.

Payslips, CPF statement) u submitted ?

Sorry..1st time applying flat on my own so a bit confused on this HLE thingy..i remember

i only submitted my letter of employment to my agent when i applied flat with my siblings

8 years ago..didnt get to see the HLE letter at that time.

Edited by cookiez

nope. same.

but not advise to use the max loan limit ... which will means you will need to top up cash every month apart from wiping monthly CPF OA contribution.

Yes you can reapply for the HLE again.

My HLE expired the first time, I had to reapply on the date of expiry to continue the validity of the HLE which my hubby and I were entitled to for another 3 months. You need to have the expired HLE letter, your payslips, CPF contribution list & a latest letter from your company to verify your current employment with your company & the salary you're paid should the HDB officer ask for it. Just make sure you have relevant documents with you since the officer attending to you might not be the same officer attending to you previously. For me, I had to have copies of whatever's relevant so that my hubby & I qualify for the same loan stated in the previous HLE.

HDB will not reapply the HLE for you even if its a few days close to expiry date, it only can be reapplied on the date of expiry of the first HLE letter itself. So take note of that.

Junxian, thanks for yr prompt reply.

What if the HLE expired and I still can't find my ideal house, can I re-apply for the HLE letter ?

Edited by BunBun

Junxian, thanks for yr prompt reply.

What if the HLE expired and I still can't find my ideal house, can I re-apply for the HLE letter ?