Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Are the windows full-height? possible to run the shoe cabinet half-height along the stretch of windows?

then can incorporate seat, and maybe planter? 1.6m quite wide.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Are the windows full-height? possible to run the shoe cabinet half-height along the stretch of windows?

then can incorporate seat, and maybe planter? 1.6m quite wide.

windows are half height.. but I'm afraid if I run them under the windows they will be wet if we forget to close the windows... Planter is a nice idea though.. mmm add some greenery. hehe Dunno le.. 1.6m doesn't look very wide.. haha but then I'm not very tall. :P

ahh....been a long time not come to ur blog liao....now its a time for me to read read read ^__^

so how is the fsm suggest?very headache hor :(...

Haiz. Dad say shoe cabinet cannot put on the wall where my main door is. he insisted. Then bo pian lor. I don't know what he will do to the door cos he dislikes having the door face the lift. :P

Not surprising....

YAAAA first I spent 3 hours on the phone... waiting on the line for their.. EXTREMELY busy personnel to answer meeee then I gave up and I emailed... and I received an IMMEDIATE response saying.. that they are very busy.. need 3 days to reply my email! URGH.

Thankfully my lawyers are a little more efficient.. they already bugged them to **** and talked to HDB already. If I had to wait for DBS + HDB + CPF... I think I will vomit blood!

Update!!

My mom is thinking of doing my dream DINING!!! WHOOOHOOO! and I might get to put wallpaper!! hahahahah so happy! I will try to draw up something. Whoohooo

pet, ask u ah. What were the items in the VO? Now nearing handover, very scare the VO got surprise items! My quotation already includes all the downlights, SCV/telephone/replacement of existing power casing liao.

hiyee... mm my VO ah... in my final quotation my electrical arrangement with Uncle was a bit weird. As long as the new socket/switch is on the same wall as the old one he only charges me for the plastic cover but not labour. if it's on a new wall I need to pay for labour + plastic cover. Meaning whatever else in "included" in the quotation though there is not exact price tag to it.

So at the end of the reno, I paid $1000 for my electrical (which was half of the bill actually) and plastering of my kitchen which my dad insisted on later... and the shower screen in the common toilet which my dad insisted on also. :) All these were not in the initial quotation. He did tell me how much he would charge me for each item when we asked for it to be done. So that's alright. :)

so that means if he already has this item "Change all existing power point and switches cover" in the quotation, by right i wouldnt have to pay for the covers already right? That was wat ah soon told me, but i scare he blur lah. Not that he wanna cheat me or wat (i strongly believe he's honest!) but i think he's very forgetful thou. haha!

Let's hope nothing explosive on my VO cos watever he did was all within my initial quotation. :rolleyes:

Btw, he shaved his mustache leh!

oh, gd gd! I feel safer then. Told him u all coming to my house tmr, ask him to meet me at the same time if he could and jio more biz there! :P

Cya tmr!

hahahah so cute! ok ok. too bad he no namecard hor. has he ever given you a namecard??

******** update ***********

DBS finally replied and my lawyers quickly zapped an email, a fax and a letter (all the same) to my HDB technical officer cos the deadline is on tuesday!! and we're asking for an extension to submit all the documents... urghhh so sloooowww :P

so that means if he already has this item "Change all existing power point and switches cover" in the quotation, by right i wouldnt have to pay for the covers already right? That was wat ah soon told me, but i scare he blur lah. Not that he wanna cheat me or wat (i strongly believe he's honest!) but i think he's very forgetful thou. haha!

Let's hope nothing explosive on my VO cos watever he did was all within my initial quotation. :rolleyes:

Btw, he shaved his mustache leh!

mrspiglet, when i met him 3 days ago he was "complaining" that he was so busy and have not got the time to shave! haha...

mrspiglet, when i met him 3 days ago he was "complaining" that he was so busy and have not got the time to shave! haha...

hahaha he really very busy la.... a little over his top.

ANYWAY I've decided (after going to mrspiglet's house today) I WANT WALLPAPER. now trying to come up with a picture of what I want. WHAHAHAHAHA

hahahah so cute! ok ok. too bad he no namecard hor. has he ever given you a namecard??

******** update ***********

DBS finally replied and my lawyers quickly zapped an email, a fax and a letter (all the same) to my HDB technical officer cos the deadline is on tuesday!! and we're asking for an extension to submit all the documents... urghhh so sloooowww :P

Aiyo i tot economy crisis, everyone shd be working even harder. How come they r still so slow?? But thankfully u got all the documents u need liao lah... Can start on project 2 soon. :)

That's why i was surprised he shaved!! Rare sight leh...

hahaha he really very busy la.... a little over his top.

ANYWAY I've decided (after going to mrspiglet's house today) I WANT WALLPAPER. now trying to come up with a picture of what I want. WHAHAHAHAHA

Gd gd! wallpaper is nice, n LOTS of pattern to choose from. :P

Told you all I wanted a small dining area in our kitchen? :)

kitchen.jpg

Did up a 3D using Ikea...

dining.jpg

I want to have a storage bench against the wall (instead of the stools you see in the picture... and stools on the other side. The table should also have some storage. My only problem now is that my parents like to have the microwave and toaster on the small table we have in the same area.. I dunno where to put them now. They'll look funny on the dining. :P That blue thing on the right is frosted glass to shield the dining from the toilet. :)

I think I'm done for! mrspiglet mentioned that the wallpaper guy has LOTS of samples and will bring a lot to show... and just now I went to the wallpaper websites to see see and I loved so many!!!

wallpaper1.jpg

wallpaper2.jpg