Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luckable

Our 3rm Flat @ Chong Pang

Haha...my hb and I also spent half an hr selecting our tile...only 1 type for the living so it was easy...

Anyway, congrats! Soon we shall see pics of your reno works liao! :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Can share with us who is your id? Got 3d drawing to show us? :)

Our ID is Roy from INZEN.. So far so good... 3D drawings still not yet ready, maybe nxt week..

Ytd we went Harvey Norman shopping.. :dancingqueen:

We bought fridge,oven,microwave,air-con,washing machine,hob and tv.. Total spending $6681 :deal:

After shopping we went back hotel.. My wife birthday so we stayed at Fairmont for 1 night.. The toilet is so nice !!! Maybe we do something like this.. But sure very ex.. Okie.. will post more pics when 3D drawings r out.. :yamseng:

dsc00651ot7.jpg

w480.png

dsc00636cs1.jpg

w480.png

Edited by luckable

Wah wah... that IS nice... With bathtub somemore...

Happy birthday to your wife!!!

thanks!

birthday is just another day~

we starting reno on 8th nov this sat but the ID says they dun start work on sat so he will just knock here knock there for us?

anyway, 8th nov is good day for us and we've yet to see the 3D drawing man.

totally no clue on how the house will look like, although it looks good in my imagination but i just wonder when can we see the 3D drawing for our house. zz

Our purchases to match our white kitchen cabinet with stainless steel work top and backing..

Tall Unit for Oven and microwave.. :dancingqueen: Kitchen equip all must be stainless steel !!! :P

EK-2SvlTxz-65DNRR423gjlntKF4gfcu.jpgWI8hcmnd4D84J5vjL8QLDkacZGKg0unb.jpg

8EGYmPn1uT8wsCq0txR2dN8F_6odEtT9.jpgJu-M5C-D7z-Y5bRu3B1QPdnBZXnOaDtz.jpg

Washing machine behind frosted glass.. :P

hsChMTEa5z_Yz-I604Qb7yyq72xRUDcx.jpg

Edited by luckable

Our purchases to match our white kitchen cabinet with stainless steel work top and backing..

Tall Unit for Oven and microwave.. :dancingqueen: Kitchen equip all must be stainless steel !!! :P

EK-2SvlTxz-65DNRR423gjlntKF4gfcu.jpgWI8hcmnd4D84J5vjL8QLDkacZGKg0unb.jpg

8EGYmPn1uT8wsCq0txR2dN8F_6odEtT9.jpgJu-M5C-D7z-Y5bRu3B1QPdnBZXnOaDtz.jpg

i also intend to buy the same fridge as yours ;) like it very much when i saw it at best denki last weekend.

where did you bought all your appliances and how much? :)

we bought the fridge for $1039 at Harvey Norman... We bought many things so some items got further discount... :sport-smiley-018:

we bought the fridge for $1039 at Harvey Norman... We bought many things so some items got further discount... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi luckable, can share the cost of your microwave? I'm also looking for one in either matt or glossy silver. :)

Hi luckable, can share the cost of your microwave? I'm also looking for one in either matt or glossy silver. :)

Hi mmycheng,

we got the microwave for $179, Courts, Gain City and Best Denki selling it for $199..

:):):)

2day we receive the first 3D drawings, we were quite disappointed.. :( Alot of changes need to be made..

Living Room

UJ9RO1lqqz8blsHwswvFb-zpWTxG82Y3.jpg

Kitchen

eBkmk-SSuT_S7MYPbsXZWwXEqkJ9mmUu.jpg

MBR Toilet

EAK9pONy2j9DCYsre-EFso8MnSlkOYm_.jpg

MBR nothing to post coz just a wardrobe !!! :bleah::bleah::bleah:

Edited by luckable

mmm what are the changes like?

eh, like inside the bathroom i don't want the stand to put pot cause when we lean back will hit our head, anyway too low, i think it's redundant and then our bathroom door should be tempered glass door but the designer did not change it.

kitchen definitely won't be in that dull yellow color, we want glossy white and backing should be stainless steel.

i don't want the 2 stands on top of the TV cause collect dust and not practical and probably will change the color of TV console cause hubby dun like brown but he like chocolate :P

mmm ya agree when I first saw I was also thinking the yellow colour dun match... but tot maybe you all chose. haha now realise we think the same way. mmm white with stainless steel will be nice.

and you're right about the pot thing wor.MMm will hit head. :P