Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luckable

Our 3rm Flat @ Chong Pang

Anyone noe where can we get this light ?? Ytd we went to Balestier and Jalan Besar but cldn't find it.. :help::help::help:

3054650054_770c1d57b3_o.jpg

Hi, sorry I know my reply is a wee bit late but for the benefit of others who are keen to know about this light...it's from Lightology at Balestier. Not sure if I spell correctly. I could recognise the picture as those taken from my friend's place at Empress Road. Even your marble table concept is pretty much similar as his. Only difference is he modernise the marble table top with a different leg and Louis Ghost chairs. Awesome :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi luckable, I like the box up area in your toilet. Creates a space to put bottles and stuff. Was it to box up existing pipes or just a decoration piece?

hi!may i know how much are u charge for the box up in the toilets ah!?

did they charge u for the sinking of the bathing area?

Hi Rondy,

My ID charge me $250 to box up 2 toilets .. So far this is the additional item i doing.. :yamseng:

Hi luckable, I like the box up area in your toilet. Creates a space to put bottles and stuff. Was it to box up existing pipes or just a decoration piece?

Hi mmycheng,

Yes, our main idea is to box up those ugly pipes, still can create space for putting shampoo.. Heehee...

1 stone kill 2 bird.. :D:D:D

Edited by luckable

what is the likelihood that we may need to hack off the box, if the pipes run into problem? do pipes run in to problems to begin with? pardon me for my ignorance.....

Just now went up to check, first thing i saw was the old broken basin and window glass panels all thrown on top of my marble table ! :curse: Den our new WC so dirty ! Still can see pubic hair somemore ! 8| Den dunno the plumber cock eye or wat, the rain shower can fix crooked and not high enough.. See liao **** angry.. Called up my ID and he say will settle for me.. Let's wait and see.. :rolleyes: Just some pics to share.

2 Piece WC for common

3104345282_a4742e7ae0_b.jpg

Mixer

3104345492_227482b512_b.jpg

MBR Toilet

3104344828_92fb6bb4ff_b.jpg

Infront can soot water also.. wahahhaa !!

3104345692_f78c017a7a_b.jpg

NOT STRAIGHT RITE ??? 8|

3104345018_799700baa6_b.jpg

Yeah...it does looks slightly misaligned...just get your plumber to do some readjustments, shouldn't be too big a problem I think...

Haha...your shower so cute... are those extra jets of water for hydro-massage or something? :P

Luckable

My contractor told me it is not possible for me to box up the pipes in both toilets. Neither can I install a vanity top in the MBR toilet. Both due to lack of space. Did you expand the size of your toilets to accomodate these?

My flat is of the same size as yours, same year too. So I find it strange that mine are not doable.

Wah your rain shower is SO COOL! nice nice... I'm sure the plumber will be able to fix the thing.

Why different toilet bowls le?

Common toilet everything use cheap cheap wan coz only my dog will use.. Hahaha... :P

Luckable

My contractor told me it is not possible for me to box up the pipes in both toilets. Neither can I install a vanity top in the MBR toilet. Both due to lack of space. Did you expand the size of your toilets to accomodate these?

My flat is of the same size as yours, same year too. So I find it strange that mine are not doable.

Actually box up also wun take up alot of space, just tell ur contracter u die die wan do.. Heehee... My MBR toilet got extend out abit.. We hack the entrance wall off den extend out a L Shape using frosted glass & door lor.. So inside can hv shower screen & vanity area.. :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

I wonder if we are using the same plumber! LOL. Like same pattern one.

My plumber (not from Henry) also very jialiat loh! Straight or not, not their problem. I had to call the renovation contractor to come down just to rectify a problem a moron could also identify!!! He's worse than a moron!