Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luckable

Our 3rm Flat @ Chong Pang

1st day of renovation: HACKING.

The living room ( Waiting for HDB to approve hacking of storeroom )

3804155378_4f0c9535d3_o.jpg

lalala... :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by luckable

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Congrats on your new home :D

Did you manage to see the hood?

White and stainless steel too...nice :dancingqueen:

More pics pls

:yamseng:

nope. lazy to go mustafa, very out of the way without car. :dunno:

so we bought an Electrolux hood from funan harvey norman

yeah, white & stainless steel is indeed nice. hopefully our kitchen will be as nice as urs.

ha!

Edited by luckable

hi,

u choose inzen too...mi too..

lets c hw he transfore our hse...think we started the reno around the same time..

Hihi..

I just ask him abt u 2day.. Yup, we started the reno abt the same time.. But u faster den me coz ur 3D drawings oready settled, my 2nd drawings still not ready.. :dunno: Hacking of walls still Pending, HDB v slow man.. :bangwall: But so far everything still ok coz Roy is quite serious at work.. This afternoon he carry the toilet bowl to see if we got enough leg room after doing the shower screen.. Wahahaha !! :sport-smiley-003:

Day 4 ( Living Room )

xIku2rMi7j9iBAUN_19k11KyBMAtqtzA.jpg

Kitchen

cqoqU6bu5T9MmnQzRr91mnmiw4vC8zN8.jpg

9AcsdTFW1D-y_d7skNFVWKWRpbvVRVcD.jpg UPQBCLq87j-14MUokFIs1hCgiXz4osmV.jpg wv3oJW3B4j-v_zlRY7OyZ7a4sDOsql4N.jpg

Tml will start laying the tiles.. :dancingqueen:

Edited by luckable

wah u olidi bought the toilet bowl? i still hafnt buy anyting for the bathroom n kitchen...everything still hanging in the air coz juz finish our wedding last sat...ya our 3D is out b4 we started work as i wanted 2 finalised the design b4 he start work...

actuali we started hacking on last fri only... something happen today while i went down to take a look..quite diasappointed about the laying of tiles..duno who is in the wrong also....hai..

wah u olidi bought the toilet bowl? i still hafnt buy anyting for the bathroom n kitchen...everything still hanging in the air coz juz finish our wedding last sat...ya our 3D is out b4 we started work as i wanted 2 finalised the design b4 he start work...

actuali we started hacking on last fri only... something happen today while i went down to take a look..quite diasappointed about the laying of tiles..duno who is in the wrong also....hai..

Haha.. No lah, haven buy yet.. Dat wan is the old one.. Y disappointed ? Wat happen ?? OH !! Did u call roy ard 5pm ?? U wanted to lay ur tiles in the center rite ??? I was in the car with him..

haha..ya..u r rite...oh so u r with him...went to the hse this noon and told him the foyer tiles then went to kitchen n saw the wall tiles..keep looking at it and found something is missing then i know liao...call him straight in told him the strip is missing...

then abt 5+ keep thinking something is nt rite then i know the tiles is not center to the entrance..then u know the whole story liao ba..

haha..ya..u r rite...oh so u r with him...went to the hse this noon and told him the foyer tiles then went to kitchen n saw the wall tiles..keep looking at it and found something is missing then i know liao...call him straight in told him the strip is missing...

then abt 5+ keep thinking something is nt rite then i know the tiles is not center to the entrance..then u know the whole story liao ba..

Haha.. Whole story i dunno.. I only hear abit.. Think after toking to u, he call the tiler or dunno who.. He told them dunno must ask, not confident dun do!! Den told them to stop coz sat he will meet u to confirm again.. :notti:

ah neh hacking the storeroom wall, apparently 3 ah nehs hack all the walls at the same time and people came up to complain TOO NOISY. (haha. what to do?! we having RENOVATION!)

3803360265_6752577896_o.jpg

our common toilet, can only take from this view coz ah heng says, 'eh, dun step on the tiles if not will crooked.' -_-

3803360111_7eba43fb03_o.jpg

our MBR bathroom, oh~we love the tiles. :notti:

3804175274_4c1500862f_o.jpg

ah heng & asst overlaying the kitchen. overlaying is good because we can save some money on it...lol but very headache for ah heng cause he will have to follow the old tiling way meaning if the original floor is crooked, he also have to follow. he is already very pissed when he was doing it plus we keep disturbing him and asking him questions. :sport-smiley-004:

our tiler - ah heng.

me: uncle, u never go online? i put ur photo on the internet. u will be a HIT soon.

ah heng: laugh. u want to introduce girlfriend to me?

me: you how old? i guess...38.

ah heng: laugh. where got so young.

me: no, i say u young becoz i wan u to do nice nice for me.

ah heng: U WAIT!

me: lol...

me: uncle, got people lay tiles already then decide to change to another tiles?

ah heng: tat kind is abnormal.

me: lol... :sport-smiley-004:

maybe really got this kind of people? but i think rare lah cause u will see the 3d drawing before laying the tiles, right?! we're still waiting for our ideal 3d drawing though. :paint:

by next week, our kitchen and bathroom will be done. is it a bit long to do both bathrooms n kitchen tiling in 2 weeks? we are not sure because we do not have any working schedule for it. :unsure:

will post more pics!

ADIOS.

Edited by luckable

wah..so fast...mine is still doing the toilet wall...been taking ages...need to screw roy liao...hahaha..

Hahaha... :D u until wat stage liao ?? Show us some pics leh... :sport-smiley-018:

Our new purchase :

Marble Dining table w/ 5 marble stools.. We love it !! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

3045269987_d89fbc66c2.jpg