Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

which secondary schools are you from??

i had an very interesting childhood.. for the first 12 years of my studies, I need not take bus!! :sport-smiley-004:

my schools were within walking distance to my house.. and walking distance got further as I upgrade from Pri to Sec to JC.

I was from Griffiths Primary and Ngee Ann Sec.. I was the Pioneer batch for that 2 schools.. as in both schools were newly built when I were enrolled in. Then later on, I proceeded with TPJC :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i had an very interesting childhood.. for the first 12 years of my studies, I need not take bus!! :sport-smiley-004:

my schools were within walking distance to my house.. and walking distance got further as I upgrade from Pri to Sec to JC.

I was from Griffiths Primary and Ngee Ann Sec.. I was the Pioneer batch for that 2 schools.. as in both schools were newly built when I were enrolled in. Then later on, I proceeded with TPJC :)

i was also pioneer batch in my sec school hehe Choa Chu Kang Secondary... just a neighbourhood school most of u'll probably never heard of it before...

i was also pioneer batch in my sec school hehe Choa Chu Kang Secondary... just a neighbourhood school most of u'll probably never heard of it before...

My wife's a pioneer batch in CCKSS also. :)

For myself, I'm from Temasek Primary, then on to Tanjong Katong Secondary Technical School (later Tanjong Katong Secondary School), then to Temasek JC and finally to NUS. :sport-smiley-004:

My wife's a pioneer batch in CCKSS also. :)

For myself, I'm from Temasek Primary, then on to Tanjong Katong Secondary Technical School (later Tanjong Katong Secondary School), then to Temasek JC and finally to NUS. :)

oh such a coincidence!... pioneer batch very few ppl only...ur wife and i shld hav seen each other before... gege

hey...still not too bad...I was afraid I would be very much older than you ! haha ! :yamseng:

I was from 4 Truth, the most idle sec 4 class of that year... We even had our chinese teacher, wu yuan, lecture us for 2 solid lessons !

haha remember the good old days :yamseng:

Haha, I remembered my Geography teacher who supposedly have yinyang eyes. She told us not to follow her gaze if she suddenly turn towards the window and stop talking... that made us all WIDE-EYED for her lessons alright...

1994 heehee so you're my xue-jie! :sport-smiley-004: which class were you from? I was from 4Grace.

So young.... 1994, I got my doctorate....

I was from the RI for 6 years. You know you are old when people didn't know that RI used to have Pre-U classes before RJC was started. I was from the last graduating batch of Pre-U students from RI before they started RJC.

So young.... 1994, I got my doctorate....

I was from the RI for 6 years. You know you are old when people didn't know that RI used to have Pre-U classes before RJC was started. I was from the last graduating batch of Pre-U students from RI before they started RJC.

My hubby from RI/ RJC too! You're his xue ge haha! :sport-smiley-004:

My wife's a pioneer batch in CCKSS also. :(

For myself, I'm from Temasek Primary, then on to Tanjong Katong Secondary Technical School (later Tanjong Katong Secondary School), then to Temasek JC and finally to NUS. :sport-smiley-004:

Yo,

Mine from Tanjong Katong Sec too. Was inside when they convert the name

U from which batch one?

I was from Griffiths Primary and Ngee Ann Sec.. I was the Pioneer batch for that 2 schools.. as in both schools were newly built when I were enrolled in. Then later on, I proceeded with TPJC :P

i was from TPJC too :(

Me was from ACS. Any other ACSians here?

Looks like quite tough to find ppl from your old school here leh. :P

my hubby's from AC too. he's a full blood ACSian

Why all like from premium sch sia...

Me onli neighbourhood sch KCPSS, anyone hear b4? =)

Me also neighbourhood school.......what's KCPSS??

so you should be in your early 30s lor. :notti:

yes...sigh...should be one of the older pple in this forum...neber mind..young at heart can already !

Yo,

Mine from Tanjong Katong Sec too. Was inside when they convert the name

U from which batch one?

1993 to 1996. :notti:

Me also neighbourhood school.......what's KCPSS??

Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Sec Sch :yamseng: