Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

which secondary schools are you from??

Really... Haa... we from the same batch

U from which class?

Me from 1G -> 2H -> 3F -> 4F

WHAT!:notti:???:yamseng:!

1G -> 2B -> 3C -> 4C

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Haa.... we in the same class but we dun knw who we are....

i think i know who you are. i go back and confirm with yearbook first. :notti:

i think i know who you are. i go back and confirm with yearbook first. :yamseng:

Haa... i think i knw u r who too

Me is Qingyuan. The one that play basketball and rugby one :notti:

Edited by aH_gUAn

Haa... i think i knw u r who too

Me is Qingyuan. The one that play basketball and rugby one :)

Oooh. I know who le. Just checked the 94 yearbook and you were monitor of 2H. :) :)

Me also neighbourhood school.......what's KCPSS??

Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Seconday School.

Imagine haf to write this loooooong sch name during exams....so ma fan :bangwall:

Hi Air and Korean,

Both of you in Band as well? What instruments do you play and which year? I played cornet/trumpet, coz my mouth big,heehee.

Anyway, Air, Dunearn Sec is also quite near Swiss Cottage (if you are talking about from Year 1992 onwards). Used to take the buses from the bus stop near your school to go back CCK home.

And Sunboi80, you are a pioneer of CCKSS? Our band was invited to perform and trained the CCK school band when I was sec 2, thus, quite familar with CCKSS and ever went there for a week's band camp after the year end in I suppose 1993? Hee, remembered how we messed up one of the girl's toilet and had to clean it up even though I am only a minor culprit. Also, I suppose you also frequent the CCK McDonald's (the one behind bus interchange)? I worked there part time and met quite a few CCKSS pioneer batch students who were working there as well.

I do enjoy my Secondary school life, especially the time I spend with my ECA mates, running around town area during holidays for performances.

Edited by Chamia

Hi Air and Korean,

Both of you in Band as well? What instruments do you play and which year? I played cornet/trumpet, coz my mouth big,heehee.

Anyway, Air, Dunearn Sec is also quite near Swiss Cottage (if you are talking about from Year 1992 onwards). Used to take the buses from the bus stop near your school to go back CCK home.

And Sunboi80, you are a pioneer of CCKSS? Our band was invited to perform and trained the CCK school band when I was sec 2, thus, quite familar with CCKSS and ever went there for a week's band camp after the year end in I suppose 1993? Hee, remembered how we messed up one of the girl's toilet and had to clean it up even though I am only a minor culprit. Also, I suppose you also frequent the CCK McDonald's (the one behind bus interchange)? I worked there part time and met quite a few CCKSS pioneer batch students who were working there as well.

I do enjoy my Secondary school life, especially the time I spend with my ECA mates, running around town area during holidays for performances.

Me played the flute. Was in the band for the whole of my sec sch life...tried to quit during 2nd year but instructor won't allow me so kena stuck there for 4 years....haha ya swiss cottage v near us....

Me played the flute. Was in the band for the whole of my sec sch life...tried to quit during 2nd year but instructor won't allow me so kena stuck there for 4 years....haha ya swiss cottage v near us....

Ok. I love flute but that time do not know how to negotiate with seniors to let me play woodwinds back then, thus stick to cornets. I rem there was a senior of mine, who is very big size playing flute. As flute section normally sit in first row, he always blocked my view when I was concentrating on my conductor. I was very angry but as he is a very nice senior, he tried not to block me after I voiced out.

There are some students who do not like to band and tried to get their way out. But most of time, it is very difficult to get out of uniform ECAs once you got in. But this ECA affected studies thus, I am not an academic student in Swiss.

Edited by Chamia