Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Fannie, meeting for the whole morning and busy overlooking my house rectification in the afternoon, cannot troubleshoot for you.. Looks like you have a lot of help on your monitor today..

Pray hard that the cable is the one causing problem.. My gut feel is that the cable is spolit or loose at the connection to CPU... :)

Dun be too happy hor... i stay just 15mins walk away from my mum's place n during reno i was totally exhausted! its the everyday-must-go-up-to-check and the forever-calling-uncle-to-nag-at-him that's tiring. Must start ur training now! :)

like wat F4 say, do give some buffer for rectifications which can take quite long. Tell uncle u wan ur house urgently... shd be safer ba.. My 3 wks reno became 6wks!

u dun gek gek lah.... u've got split personality. Will turn into wolf by full moon not? :notti:

wah!!me where got split personality lor....u dun anhow come here n bite me to spoilt my image hor...i still need to maintain de lor... :sport-smiley-004:

no la...full moon thingy is for those who will bite de.... :notti:

tell him u need the house in 6 weeks even when u have 3 mths...ask him if the timeline is ok,and se what he says.

i should think it is fine...please do not highlight that u do not need the house urgently ya...tell him 6 weeks, buffer 2 weeks for rectifications and i think it should be safe.

Ya thats what I'm gonna do also. I believe thats what you did so gonna learn from you hee hee :P

Dun be too happy hor... i stay just 15mins walk away from my mum's place n during reno i was totally exhausted! its the everyday-must-go-up-to-check and the forever-calling-uncle-to-nag-at-him that's tiring. Must start ur training now! :)

like wat F4 say, do give some buffer for rectifications which can take quite long. Tell uncle u wan ur house urgently... shd be safer ba.. My 3 wks reno became 6wks!

ya mentally prepared for it le luckily i usually knock off at 5 and it only tool abt 15 mins drive to my new place so still not that bad :)

aiyah i dun wanna tell uncle that i need my hse urgently else i scared his worker rush their work then the workmanship standard drop and thus more rectifications needed which in turn delay the HO eventually

hope it will not turn out to be hee hee

Fannie, meeting for the whole morning and busy overlooking my house rectification in the afternoon, cannot troubleshoot for you.. Looks like you have a lot of help on your monitor today..

Pray hard that the cable is the one causing problem.. My gut feel is that the cable is spolit or loose at the connection to CPU... :)

Fannie, abt your pc problems, if you're unable to solve it by the time i go visit your place, perhaps i can help you to take a look at it ;)

Ya thats what I'm gonna do also. I believe thats what you did so gonna learn from you hee hee :P

Yes! that was what I did too ;)

But my delay was partially HDB's fault also lah...they delayed my approval process to hack that hollow wall...quite duh right??

Fannie, abt your pc problems, if you're unable to solve it by the time i go visit your place, perhaps i can help you to take a look at it ;)

so when u coming?? hehe...today I will grab the cable back and try to see if it works ;)

Yes! that was what I did too ;)

But my delay was partially HDB's fault also lah...they delayed my approval process to hack that hollow wall...quite duh right??

so when u coming?? hehe...today I will grab the cable back and try to see if it works ;)

Huh ? you're working today meh ? I though you not feeling well ?

Hmm.....will you be available this Sat ?

Huh ? you're working today meh ? I though you not feeling well ?

Hmm.....will you be available this Sat ?

I am...took 1.5days MC wana rest then sicali check emails from home my boss chasing me for things...*^$^@*$@*...i mean last week lah..but i think may need MC again...cos really bad :(

this saturday before 2pm can? wana bring the kids out at noon ;)

Edited by familyof4

I am...took 1.5days MC wana rest then sicali check emails from home my boss chasing me for things...*^$^@*$@*...i mean last week lah..but i think may need MC again...cos really bad :(

this saturday before 2pm can? wana bring the kids out at noon ;)

Can can can

Hope i'm not disturbing your rest else I can always go down another time since it's still early prior to my house

btw may i know how long it takes for the ID to get back to us ah ? I spoke to 3 le then nearly 1 week le but no sound no picture leh sigh..... :(

Can can can

Hope i'm not disturbing your rest else I can always go down another time since it's still early prior to my house

btw may i know how long it takes for the ID to get back to us ah ? I spoke to 3 le then nearly 1 week le but no sound no picture leh sigh..... :(

few didn't even call me back even i sent them the lengthy email and my floorplan...cos i told them I only allocated very tight budget like 35k?! I think that scares many people off!!! haha...

No worries, just let me know what time u popping by...btw, have i given u my addy??

few didn't even call me back even i sent them the lengthy email and my floorplan...cos i told them I only allocated very tight budget like 35k?! I think that scares many people off!!! haha...

No worries, just let me know what time u popping by...btw, have i given u my addy??

Wah 35k ah ? Hmm...I should have told them my budget is lower than what I've told them.... :(

I told them my budget is 50k.

Actually I hate telling ID what's my budget, I mean just quote me according to what I've requested and I should be the one deciding if it has exceeded my budget

and not me telling you what's my budget and in the end even you can do it in 40k you still charge me 50k for it ?!?!?! :bleah:

Wah 35k ah ? Hmm...I should have told them my budget is lower than what I've told them.... :(

I told them my budget is 50k.

Actually I hate telling ID what's my budget, I mean just quote me according to what I've requested and I should be the one deciding if it has exceeded my budget

and not me telling you what's my budget and in the end even you can do it in 40k you still charge me 50k for it ?!?!?! :bleah:

tats y i quoted lower and one ID very funny..called and told me he can work in my budget. Then i ask him to email me the quote...faint...many many things were not in there...final quote about 60k...same things like what I have now at home...but i did mine in 45K

tats y i quoted lower and one ID very funny..called and told me he can work in my budget. Then i ask him to email me the quote...faint...many many things were not in there...final quote about 60k...same things like what I have now at home...but i did mine in 45K

Hmm......there r still some stuff i'm still pondering if I should do or not so we shall see

I guess will only look for uncle when i manage to get the keys so that I can show him my unit easier to tell him what i want that way

Hmm......there r still some stuff i'm still pondering if I should do or not so we shall see

I guess will only look for uncle when i manage to get the keys so that I can show him my unit easier to tell him what i want that way

Yes! But u can also call him earlier...like after your 1st appointment? meet him and have a feel about him first...cos if u feel comfy working with him, it'll be easier. He looks much neater with his new hair now ;) the one u saw on FB... :)