Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tsubame

Munchkin's Sweet Home

nice toilet wall!!! love your layout, which blk is this?

Hi Hi Tsubame

Nice Toilet Wall and the feature Wall...nice=)

How much is the damage for the reno for toilet?

Btw, which part of JE is that?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
nice toilet wall!!! love your layout, which blk is this?

Thank you. It's in Toh Guan, near IMM.

How much is the damage for the reno for toilet?

The toilets are included in the package, so I don't have a price just for it. But we topped up a bit for the MBR feature tiles though, but not sure amount... :P

love that rosy tiles in the toilet.

Yah, but a bit wasted is that the toilet bowl is gonna be right in front of it. :rolleyes:

Went up to see the place today, the washer actually doing washing on a Sunday! :bow: My ID said he's free today so he go wash lor... :rolleyes: But after waddling thru' debris the pass weeks, it is really siok seeing the house 'emerge' after a washing. :dancingqueen:

The paints are up already, take a look:

Colors.jpg

Can see the different colors in all the rooms? :good: Really happy with how the colors turned out.

I really like your layout! Very spacious and the MBR is huge plus alot of privacy!

How do you intend to make your home cat-safe? Especially on the window grill? I havent seen any grill that seems to be small enough to prevent cats from climbing out and yet look nice...

Went up to see the place today, the washer actually doing washing on a Sunday! :bow: My ID said he's free today so he go wash lor... :rolleyes: But after waddling thru' debris the pass weeks, it is really siok seeing the house 'emerge' after a washing. :dancingqueen:

The paints are up already, take a look:

Colors.jpg

Can see the different colors in all the rooms? :good: Really happy with how the colors turned out.

Nice, grand and long passageway. you can have a carpet and lay rose petals on it, for the extravagant feeling! haha

it looks so nice, clean and sparkling your flooring. makes me wanna roller blade over it...

I really like your layout! Very spacious and the MBR is huge plus alot of privacy!

How do you intend to make your home cat-safe? Especially on the window grill? I havent seen any grill that seems to be small enough to prevent cats from climbing out and yet look nice...

Yah, we really want back our privacy after living 6 yrs in a corridor unit. :) Grilles that are small enough to block your cats climbing out will block your view too. Really no choice except to wire mesh your windows, especially we've cats that climb the window grilles. Just have to mesh nicer.

Thanks for all the compliments. I hope the homo tiles stays that way, kept reading issues pple hv with their tiles. :unsure: But har, no $$ to do granite what... Coming soon, my 3Ds.

Spent whole afternoon at house today receiving deliveries:

Deliveries.jpg

Viva Nueva - Sanitary wares, kitchen sink and tap, Hansgrohe sets for toilets

Italu(actually a lighting shop, but we prefered Chelsea) - Ceiling fans

Chelsea - Lights

Ikea - Storage racks, toilet mirrors, misc.

3Ds! :dribble: The 1st one to settle, very chop chop, the Kitchen:

3DKitchen.jpg

Living Room:

3DLiving.jpg

The TV console also chop chop settled, just that we're 'flipping' it so that the TV will be on it instead of wall mount due to concerns abt mounting the bracket on that slightly curved wall. The shoe cabinet cum partition is another story, it was a labor of love... :rolleyes: cos I have a specific design in mind which my ID couldn't seem to meet, in part cos dear hubby also particular. Am very happy with this final design. :dancingqueen:

Study:

3DStudy.jpg

This was changed at the final moment, as my husband is very particular abt it.

MBR, in matching pattern with the Study as the 2 rooms are connected:

3DMBR.jpg

So it left to be seen if the carpentry can match up to expectations. :notti: Carpentry installation will start next week.