Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Parents & Parents To Be

gorilla...2 very power arh? power house? even my gal also power house leh.

pinklady, don't worry so much...so long baby healthy it's more impt :) someone once told me i will have a gal then a boy...she is right! Well, maybe coincidence, I also duno...but i am happy with my 2 darlings :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest melancholic

pinklady, don't worry so much...so long baby healthy it's more impt :) someone once told me i will have a gal then a boy...she is right! Well, maybe coincidence, I also duno...but i am happy with my 2 darlings :)

yeah! Agree agree... healthy can already. Remember that the baby can sense and feel rejection even in the womb!!

Boy or Girl, fated.

I have 2 girls when I engaged FengShui master to audit my house. FSM said i have 3 children and are all girls, i buy 4D, ToTo etc also not so lucky.

Now, I have 2 girls and 3rd princess in my wife stomach.

no worries la, house big enough so can try again. heee.....

To me.. it's all old wives tales.

Cos think about it.. if we really CAN control such things, there'll be inbalances in the genders around the world.. and we'd be playing God.

I'd love to have a daughter to 'complete' the family... but daughters also means more worry also ... so..

que sera sera.. whatever will be will be... :)

ya y wanna be God. que sera sera....

yeah! Agree agree... healthy can already. Remember that the baby can sense and feel rejection even in the womb!!

i agree with familyof4 and melancholic, dont worry too much. Most importantly baby to be healthy. Me and hubby neither think or pray to God to bless us with a son or daughter when I got pregnant (5 times to be exact and now blessed with 2 princes and a princess). We only ask God to bless us with a healthy baby. People always tell us how lucky we are to get a princess after 2 princes but to me, I'm already very happy to be a mother of 3. In fact, 3rd one a princess more headache as she cant take over 100% of kor kors stuff.

wow so 'shen qi' huh, anyway Mama is the most wei-da. that's why mother's day are the most celebrated event, comparing to father's day

wow so 'shen qi' huh, anyway Mama is the most wei-da. that's why mother's day are the most celebrated event, comparing to father's day

Unable to update you guys, due to my my office blocking forums with blogs. :(

Anyway now my wife into 24wks gestation, and it's a boy. Due early nov 09. This little one is very naughty boy, will kick his mummy when he's hungry. After the mummy took her meals, he will stop kicking. I think he is a chiongster in future, always kicking at night one. Everyone is so happy with the newly addition of another boy in a year. :D My 2 sisters each delivered a boy in earlier this year, 2 wks apart. Hopefully the 3 of them will go NS 2gether.

Btw, anyone engage a confinement lady during your wife's confinement period? Any recommendation, and their charges? I may engage one preferably from 8am-5pm. Greatly appreciated.

Edited by Rof|maoxz

it is shen qi!!!

my MIL favors boys and in my heart (during pregnancy) really dislike her...

when gal was born, she actually cried whenever MIL carries her or comes near to her!!! haha...and she herself can feel the difference in the treatment by the old lady...well, my friends said cos i dislike her and kept thinking abt it during pregnancy, so disliking her due to her bias in gender becomes pre-natal influence! haha..

hi rloflmaoxz

congratulation to you on being a father soon again....and all the sleepless nite....but believe me...that will come as a joy when you see them smile, laugh...and even the first 'papa'.....

gorilla

Hi all.. new around here...am here to look for design,reno ideas...didn't know there is a parenthood thread...a few good move....thumbs up.

ok...i am a father of 2 boys...one at 3 and the other at five...both very active..presently house in AMK....(near to my mum) but will be shifting to the east soon (near to my inlaws) and near to my wife school....preparing for my boy....

well...wanted a gals all these while....actually wanted the first born to be a gal (cos i am the eldest in my family...would love a 'big sis' to take care of me...just like my boy...but no luck...).hahaha...

thinking of trying....but few of my friends....similar to me....third one and fourth one also boys.....so both me and my wife is a bit worried..hahaha

so anyone here got any ideas on the method of increasing the chance of having a babe gal??.....

gorilla i same fate as u.. 2 boys. I always wanted baby girl right from the beginning no luck....

actually after having 2 boys hor.. i was thinking if i going for more might as well all be boys liao. Like that I can save alot of money. clothes, shoes, toys all no need to buy liao all pass down can le

Guest melancholic
gorilla i same fate as u.. 2 boys. I always wanted baby girl right from the beginning no luck....

actually after having 2 boys hor.. i was thinking if i going for more might as well all be boys liao. Like that I can save alot of money. clothes, shoes, toys all no need to buy liao all pass down can le

haha.. quite true.. quite true... same dilemma here

ha..that's quite true...the younger one wear most of the past down items...but my wife wish to have a little princess so that she can dress her up.....and also it's a great thing to see both my sons taking care of my sis daugther, whenever she come over to play..taking out all their toys....(which they don't usually share...) haha

gorilla

ha..that's quite true...the younger one wear most of the past down items...but my wife wish to have a little princess so that she can dress her up.....and also it's a great thing to see both my sons taking care of my sis daugther, whenever she come over to play..taking out all their toys....(which they don't usually share...) haha

gorilla

u wifey's wish is my wish too hahhahaa but now ahh i think my hands are pretty full with the 2 boys le.. I can still manage when both boys pin me down together and sit on me when I am sprawled on my bed in front of the laptop... i can't imagine if i have 4 boys and all 4 decided they want to play human pyramids together with me as the foundation. I'll probably RIP very soon. :x

gorilla_chow, melancholic and Ivy,

I think I suffer from the same dilemma as well. I always envy people who get 1 boy and 1 girl. Its like the best of both worlds.

My wife always wanted a girl and was quite eagerly anticipating the 2nd one to be one, until the 'thing' showed. My parents still haven't got a grand-daughther to play with yet since my sister's 2 kids are also both boys. Now, even if we wish to have a 3rd one, also very phobia lah. Sekali another boy.

Hand-me-downs is still not so bad for us, cos' my wife's got quite a few sisters who have daughters. So its quite useful since the mummies can share maternity clothes while the kids of both sexes share the hand-me-downs.

I don't know about those 'traditional myths', but I recall my wife told me there's this age-old Chinese calendar that plots based on your horoscope animal and month and day of conception to determine sex of baby. Some clinics actually circulate it to would-be parents even!

Guest melancholic
gorilla_chow, melancholic and Ivy,

I think I suffer from the same dilemma as well. I always envy people who get 1 boy and 1 girl. Its like the best of both worlds.

My wife always wanted a girl and was quite eagerly anticipating the 2nd one to be one, until the 'thing' showed. My parents still haven't got a grand-daughther to play with yet since my sister's 2 kids are also both boys. Now, even if we wish to have a 3rd one, also very phobia lah. Sekali another boy.

Hand-me-downs is still not so bad for us, cos' my wife's got quite a few sisters who have daughters. So its quite useful since the mummies can share maternity clothes while the kids of both sexes share the hand-me-downs.

I don't know about those 'traditional myths', but I recall my wife told me there's this age-old Chinese calendar that plots based on your horoscope animal and month and day of conception to determine sex of baby. Some clinics actually circulate it to would-be parents even!

My wife's cousin's 3rd boy was just born recently.. all about 1-1.5 years apart. *faint*

so u say leh... sure scared lor... dun wish to try for now.