Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Living with disgusting neighbours

Just thought of this as a joke.

Conspire with the neighbours directly above his unit and ask them to hang those very very long carpet or giant bedsheets and blankets till it covers almost the unit below. Hang in such a way that it deprive his plants from the sunlight keke

Then maybe he shift his plant away kekeke

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

- This is a funny one. Keep seeing this woman (from my dining room window) popping out of the house and stealing water from the tap at the rubbish chute. Best thing is, while she fills the pail up, she'd hide from view, then quickly runs out to collect it before running off. To torture the poor woman (when I do see it), I'd rest on my window sill and look at her. ;)

I have this Lexus RX300 owner who openly "steals" water from the rubbish chute to wash his beloved SUV... I mean he parks his car there and uses the long hose to give his car a good wash... And on top of that, he takes his own sweet time to do it... As I went out for dinner on a saturday evening, he was about midway through... I returned an hour later and he was still there washing... I guess it's free water so might as well make the most of of it right?

He can afford to buy a Lexus but can't afford to pay for water like everyone else?

- This is a funny one. Keep seeing this woman (from my dining room window) popping out of the house and stealing water from the tap at the rubbish chute. Best thing is, while she fills the pail up, she'd hide from view, then quickly runs out to collect it before running off. To torture the poor woman (when I do see it), I'd rest on my window sill and look at her. ;)

I have this Lexus RX300 owner who openly "steals" water from the rubbish chute to wash his beloved SUV... I mean he parks his car there and uses the long hose to give his car a good wash... And on top of that, he takes his own sweet time to do it... As I went out for dinner on a saturday evening, he was about midway through... I returned an hour later and he was still there washing... I guess it's free water so might as well make the most of of it right?

He can afford to buy a Lexus but can't afford to pay for water like everyone else?

maybe that's why he can afford a Lexus :notti:

maybe that's why he can afford a Lexus :notti:

Sigh... These kind of people ought to get shot... Machiam like those who drove a Merc to get free textbooks...

I must be very bad neighbour reading all these post.

Me

1. Heavy Smoker, poor neighbour cannot open window..me installed 2 air filters...hope it is better now...long time never talk to them leow.

2. Me noise 7.1 threater system...now got wood board at the back of speaker so not too bad lah.

3. Throw contact lense downstair...must have land on many cars..hahha.

4. Dirty house..never clean...must have lower the value for everyone!

5. Me woman play rock song every day...

6. Me don't sleep at night...open door close door noisy everyone to death.

I dont know what is wrong with my neighbour. Every Sunday must drill hole here and there. Any solutions ?

sunday and public holiday cannot do drilling. can complain to your town council.

sunday and public holiday cannot do drilling. can complain to your town council.

Got a rule like that?

So that means no reno work also on holidays/weekends???

Cant believe that

Got a rule like that?

So that means no reno work also on holidays/weekends???

Cant believe that

yes there's such a rule. Sunday cannot drilling.

My neighbourS treat the lift lobby like rubbish dump area

Dont know who is it, but everyday there will be rubbish/furniture pilling up at the lift area.

Such an eyesore... as tat is the 1st thing that welcome me everymorning.

Sometimes really pity the ah neh who clears tat everyday.

Then i caught one of the my neighbour (next door), everyday without fail will bring bags of rubbish to dump at the lift area.

She tot she is staying at SengKang New flat is it!!

My twenty over years neighbour is testing out my patience. This auntie burns joss papers every 1st and 15th day of the chinese calendar and she put the bin and burns directly outside my corridor bedroom.The smokes polluted the room as well as the living room though we closes all windows and to make things worse,this auntie burns only after midnite where we would be sleeping or going bed soon. :curse:

Frankly speaking,i would prefer her to auto abit cause if go up to her and tell her about it,will not be very nice and think she will be offended too.

She's not like that last time,twenty over years neighbours,any advice or solution from you bros and sis. TIA

My twenty over years neighbour is testing out my patience. This auntie burns joss papers every 1st and 15th day of the chinese calendar and she put the bin and burns directly outside my corridor bedroom.The smokes polluted the room as well as the living room though we closes all windows and to make things worse,this auntie burns only after midnite where we would be sleeping or going bed soon. :curse:

Frankly speaking,i would prefer her to auto abit cause if go up to her and tell her about it,will not be very nice and think she will be offended too.

She's not like that last time,twenty over years neighbours,any advice or solution from you bros and sis. TIA

er, i've an evil idea.....does she put the bin at the corridor? if yes, steal her bin on the 14th day or if better, steal it on the 15th day so she cant burn......

But maybe she'll switch to putting the bin at home.

Best is still to tell her about it that the ashes are flying into your home, tell her to go burn at stairway or corner of corridor etc.

er, i've an evil idea.....does she put the bin at the corridor? if yes, steal her bin on the 14th day or if better, steal it on the 15th day so she cant burn......

But maybe she'll switch to putting the bin at home.

Best is still to tell her about it that the ashes are flying into your home, tell her to go burn at stairway or corner of corridor etc.

It's a great idea,i do have the same idea as you but she don't put her bin at the corridor,she put it at a corner just outside her flat. If i steal her bin,likely she can guess who did it :unsure: so i drop the idea in the end. Think i should tell her about our problems or ask her try burning just outside her door to see whether she can tahan or not in the middle of the nite,twice a month schedule,haha.

I think have a tactful and honest conversation with her is the best. Take note of the tone of your voice and body language. Tell her that you seek her help rather than make a demand that she stops the burning of the joss papers.