Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skyblue

A Simple Place @ Bedok =)

maybe admin can incorporate Twitter.

Actually, I have not use twitter before, though I've heard of it.

Should there be a case of incorporating twitter, I should be glad to learn how to use it.

But is there an admin or moderator or something here in this RT forum? Just curious... ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Actually, I have not use twitter before, though I've heard of it.

Should there be a case of incorporating twitter, I should be glad to learn how to use it.

But is there an admin or moderator or something here in this RT forum? Just curious... ;)

have la...sure got moderator here. heee.......they were the ones who 'deleted' one of the t-blog (the one with the ID from WxxKxx).

have la...sure got moderator here. heee.......they were the ones who 'deleted' one of the t-blog (the one with the ID from WxxKxx).

I see, I think I know which one you are talking about.

The thread is still around, it was just "locked" to avoid further comments.

Just that seldom "see them" around also, haha...

Actually, I've no intention of doing any update in my blog today, since there is not much “movement” in my unpacking. Also, my TV will be shifted over tomorrow (provided it is not raining, now it is raining here), and hopefully if I clear up study room, I can take more updated photos to show next week. By the way, my pre-ordered office chair for the study room finally arrived before PPP (it came earlier than it was suppose to).

Anyway, after having a nice time with new friends at PPP today, I came home with an odd feeling when I first stepped into the house just now. True enough, there is a new bed in my mother's room – which is not that matching to the colour theme of the room.

I wanted to buy her the bed frame as I know what colour would fit the room better, but she insisted that she wanted to buy her own bed, so no choice lor. I had told her to buy a bed frame with colour that is similar to the wardrobe/cabinets, or slightly darker would be alright. But she got a dark brown tone colour. Here goes some illustrations.

11Jul_86.jpg

11Jul_85.jpg

11Jul_87.jpg

No, before you assume I am going mad and all, not this time. I sort of "close my eyes", since it is going to be her room.

I'll let her friends and relatives tell her of the "good selections" she made.

If I get angry so often, I'll grow older faster, then must go and look for preciousjam "to rectify" very often (but very far though), haha... :P

well you told her darker...she just forgot about the slightly part...anyway like what you say since its her room, she'll feel happy if its something she choose....

you driving right? not far la...got special package for RT forummers....hahahaha

well you told her darker...she just forgot about the slightly part...anyway like what you say since its her room, she'll feel happy if its something she choose....

you driving right? not far la...got special package for RT forummers....hahahaha

haha, far for me wor :P

If your package include petrol then set, deal!! Haha... :P

haha, far for me wor :P

Wah, you far then I what leh? Need to "fly" there by plane lor, haha... :P

If your package include petrol then set, deal!! Haha... :P

Wah, you far then I what leh? Need to "fly" there by plane lor, haha... :P

hahahaha very funny...easy what charge you higher den give you rebates for petrol.... :bleah:

hahahaha very funny...easy what charge you higher den give you rebates for petrol.... :bleah:

Haha, I know you would do that, I won't have any doubt in it.

That's why I would try not be angry/mad often lor, then can "save" the trip, hor? :P

Haha, I know you would do that, I won't have any doubt in it.

That's why I would try not be angry/mad often lor, then can "save" the trip, hor? :P

HA HA when the need arises, cannot save one la....

HA HA when the need arises, cannot save one la....

I hope there is no such "need" manz. Heehee...

By the way, if you ever come up with a package, do PM me, would be keen actually - if it is ATTRACTIVE enough.

So you know what to "do" lah... :P

I hope there is no such "need" manz. Heehee...

By the way, if you ever come up with a package, do PM me, would be keen actually - if it is ATTRACTIVE enough.

So you know what to "do" lah... :P

ok la...if you not interested, just help me get referrals...got referrals special also....hahaha i'm good right?

ok la...if you not interested, just help me get referrals...got referrals special also....hahaha i'm good right?

Good, good, good, you're fantastic! Haha...

:) nvm la. at least it's in the same colour family... luckily not blue already. :) And you're right. it's her room. once you close the door you wouldn't be able to see. :)

:) nvm la. at least it's in the same colour family... luckily not blue already. :) And you're right. it's her room. once you close the door you wouldn't be able to see. :)

Yeah, this time I am not going to say anything.

Her room - she like it then fine lor. Haha... :P