Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skyblue

A Simple Place @ Bedok =)

Thanks, rierie.

Open house ah, should I do it?

Don't know leh, maybe if more people suggest then carry out the plan for open house? :)

skyblue, open leh..haha...ur tv console so chio..must let us admire....

anyway, the material that i requested for from my ID, is available!...after verification from the carpenter himself...heng ah..or else i will call of the carpentry works...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi people, have been busy the past week, then weekend "strike down" by fever and slept through practically the 2 days - missed out the meet-up session by familyof4...

Anyway, have not been updating for a while and decided to have an open house for RT forumers!

Date would be on 15 Aug 09 (Saturday), from 3pm to 6pm.

Those RT forumers whom I've met in PJ and rierie's open house, you are dearly invited! :)

Anyone else are also welcome.

(hope the date is fine with all)

Please PM me or reply here in this thread if you are free to drop by. :)

congrats!! u got open house too?

So there is, do come hor, plan for you one wor. :P

open lah.but don have crash date,alot of RT people gonna open house liao after a few successful gathering..

pot luck is best so the owner don need to prepare so much food. ;)

You want to do/plan anything also can! Date ok for you? :D

kaoz.. the way rondy say hor.. machiam he helping u to organize.. hehehe.. he say until so song.. "open lah" wahahahahahahah

He plan and execute, you come and enjoy! :P

skyblue, open leh..haha...ur tv console so chio..must let us admire....

anyway, the material that i requested for from my ID, is available!...after verification from the carpenter himself...heng ah..or else i will call of the carpentry works...

Haha, thanks ah, I know you are "targeting" at the TV console - for a long long time... :P

So I've set a date as above this post, you can come hor? :)

Great that the material you selected is available, hope that it is going to be a smooth ride thereafter. :D

hwahhh siao liao, one right after the other. Skyblue, i choop a place first. Should be able to make it if no unforseen circumstances arise.

Haha, thanks ah, I know you are "targeting" at the TV console - for a long long time... :P

So I've set a date as above this post, you can come hor? :)

Great that the material you selected is available, hope that it is going to be a smooth ride thereafter. :D

hope u have recovered dude!...and alamak, i will be in the States from 10 to 16 Aug...then 3 days off from 17 to 19 Aug...hopefully my hse completed by then too...

alamak, cant see ur console...:( cant possibly change date for me right?? just have to see your photos loh :)

the materials have, luckily...i think there are always many miscommunications between ID, carpenter and customers and sub-contractors....so the road always not smooth...but nvm lah...take one thing at a time...anyway, hope ur open hse its a big success :)

Edited by Bon07

lately i am quite tie up with my work lei,and mostly gotta woek on sat too,but i will try to come if possible,PM me ur address,Bedok hor?

No problem, hopefully you can make it, I will SMS you instead nearer the date. :)

hwahhh siao liao, one right after the other. Skyblue, i choop a place first. Should be able to make it if no unforseen circumstances arise.

No problem wor, ivy, your reservation is confirmed, not even BD can "snatch" it away, haha... :P

hope u have recovered dude!...and alamak, i will be in the States from 10 to 16 Aug...then 3 days off from 17 to 19 Aug...hopefully my hse completed by then too...

alamak, cant see ur console...:( cant possibly change date for me right?? just have to see your photos loh :)

the materials have, luckily...i think there are always many miscommunications between ID, carpenter and customers and sub-contractors....so the road always not smooth...but nvm lah...take one thing at a time...anyway, hope ur open hse its a big success :)

Oh, I was hoping to see you here with the others.

No problem, there is always another time, don't worry. :)

Oh, I was hoping to see you here with the others.

No problem, there is always another time, don't worry. :)

hehe..paiseh ...Pm you :)

Update 13

Went to Best Denki and bought a "iona" mini tower water cooling fan yesterday.

I did not install any wall fan in my study room and master bedroom (only aircon installed).

Thus, I have to buy some kind of a fan, as using aircon every minute when I am home is going to "kill" me monetarily.

The box for the water cooling fan

05Aug_57.jpg

The water cooling fan itself

05Aug_58.jpg

Edited (on 7 Aug)

The water cooling fan comes with 4 wheels, so it is convenient to move it around any part of the house by just pushing it.

Edited by skyblue

Have been rather busy lately and hence, the "disappearing-act", haha... :P

Anyway, yesterday having some spare time, I finally went to the famous S&C to shop for my coffee table, and ordered one which will only arrive in late Sep/early Oct.

As I have a lot of things still unpacked (about 4 boxes), and they all cannot be fit into the cabinets below the windows of my study room (see photo below), so I would need to get additional cabinet or drawers (there are no other cabinets furniture made or bought in my study room).

Wk8_DSCF2798.jpg

While I was at S&C yesterday, I also kept a look out for cabinets, but have nothing in mind in terms of shape/size or even design. The wife who served me was patient enough to let me browse through quite a few catalogues, and even suggest to me if I would like to drop by again next month, after they come back from their trip (they are sourcing for new furnitures overseas).

Since I have nothing in mind, I thought it might be good to go again next month after their return (they, as in S&C, will be closed from 07 Sep to 10 Sep).

Just doing a little updating after a long while. :)

i just went to S&C last weekend too, ordered some things from them and my stuffs will also only arrive end sept... so long leh..

Have been rather busy lately and hence, the "disappearing-act", haha... :P

Anyway, yesterday having some spare time, I finally went to the famous S&C to shop for my coffee table, and ordered one which will only arrive in late Sep/early Oct.

As I have a lot of things still unpacked (about 4 boxes), and they all cannot be fit into the cabinets below the windows of my study room (see photo below), so I would need to get additional cabinet or drawers (there are no other cabinets furniture made or bought in my study room).

Wk8_DSCF2798.jpg

While I was at S&C yesterday, I also kept a look out for cabinets, but have nothing in mind in terms of shape/size or even design. The wife who served me was patient enough to let me browse through quite a few catalogues, and even suggest to me if I would like to drop by again next month, after they come back from their trip (they are sourcing for new furnitures overseas).

Since I have nothing in mind, I thought it might be good to go again next month after their return (they, as in S&C, will be closed from 07 Sep to 10 Sep).

Just doing a little updating after a long while. :)

oh, good to have the dates here that they are going away, luckily not anywhere near the time I will want to place my 2nd order...

i just went to S&C last weekend too, ordered some things from them and my stuffs will also only arrive end sept... so long leh..

they send order over then they make mah, maybe they expect delivery in bulk to save shipping too?! That's why can give you the cost mah

disclaimer: though I stay amk, i not related to them hor, and not earning protection money :P