Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
forkie

==e Fork & Spoon ==d Lovely Drawer

Correcto !

Even when the shower screen is fixed again. I do informed my ID about the edge.

Not a wise thing to have a sharp edge there. We did try use a stainless steel to try wrap over the edge but not very nice.

So most probably will be filed off instead. Any better suggestions to tackle this problem ?

Do you have a shower screen ? If yes, then the sharp edge will not be a problem else I think you might have to forgo design for safety reasons. This is important especially when you have kids home.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Do you have a shower screen ? If yes, then the sharp edge will not be a problem else I think you might have to forgo design for safety reasons. This is important especially when you have kids home.

There is but still can feel the sharp edge.

There is but still can feel the sharp edge.

You mean the sharp edges will protrude out of the shower screen ? If thats the case, you might want to file it rounded to be in line with the shower screen. :)

You mean the sharp edges will protrude out of the shower screen ? If thats the case, you might want to file it rounded to be in line with the shower screen. :)

yeah, it can be filed to become rounded edge, but of course, the edges wun look so sleek oredi....it will be rounded @ the ends. i think our granite kitchen top was slightly filed to match the profile.

forkie, when is ur estimated handover? was looking out for ur updates. carpentry is taking longer than expected for u!

With shower screen the sharp edge will still be there.

The basin is just beside shower screen.

yeah, it can be filed to become rounded edge, but of course, the edges wun look so sleek oredi....it will be rounded @ the ends. i think our granite kitchen top was slightly filed to match the profile.

forkie, when is ur estimated handover? was looking out for ur updates. carpentry is taking longer than expected for u!

Yah will file it down so it wont be that sharp.

But dont think will make it so round oso ahahaha.

Carpentry more or less ok liao !

Drag coz carpenter have other project lo ! My scheduled fell behind and carpenter had took other project after my schedule.

So they did not come a few times la. In the end my ID got mad and change another team =/

Abit wasted coz only left some finishing touches and the carpenter actually pretty ok 1.

The drag is the topid Balcony la ! Until now still have sealed up. Only roof up nia.

Hopefully next week should complete.

Expecting HO date is also next week.

Drag coz carpenter have other project lo ! My scheduled fell behind and carpenter had took other project after my schedule.

So they did not come a few times la. In the end my ID got mad and change another team =/

Abit wasted coz only left some finishing touches and the carpenter actually pretty ok 1.

The drag is the topid Balcony la ! Until now still have sealed up. Only roof up nia.

File it down bah... don't 'ai swee, mai mia' hee... safety more important ;)

Wah gd gd

do take some pics after the HO with everything in :)

24 August

Finally saw some works on the balcony.

3852335514_f3b2ae4cf3.jpg

Partition is finally fixing up.

Should be done by tomorrow i hope.

27August

Finally Balcony is done up.

But aiya completely covered kinda dark and no wind.

Balcony

3862792586_0afeb149f0.jpg

Think have to place a standing fan somewhere. Maybe a wall mount fan hmmm ...

Kitchen is more or less completed as well

Cooker

3862789156_d79d1a7c9c.jpg

Hobz cooker is up. Hope this is a good buy.

Forgo Fujioh and got this due to it have safety feature which will stop gas flow if leak.

Kitchen

3862788402_2ca3135412.jpg

Overview of the kitchen

Edited by forkie

MBR Toilet

3862790980_7c50b01208.jpg

Hmmm the mirror cabinet using white laminate seems abit weird to me.

I think black laminate might look nicer and not so obvious exposing the fixed panel.

MBR Toilet 2

3862791852_315fd9523c.jpg

Shower area.

Bascially all acccessories are installed.

The uncle who did that is a nice guy. But skill...... duno how to say ZZZzZZZ

end up next time I had to feedback to ID to rectify some areas.

He cracked a few walls and some items he used his own screws to mount my holders.

I have Song Cho stainless steel screws with cap cover don wana use want use his 1 wah lan..... really slapped head.

Edited by forkie

Unfinshed Jobs.

3862793660_52e2269354.jpg

Current outstanding is bring in my stuffs and furnitures.

Full length mirror and MBR feature wall still not ready yet.

Expecting next wednesday all should be up i hope.

Clock

3862787616_ceac9d2b47.jpg

Wall clock, still comtemplating if I should put Roman numeric letters on the 4 sides.

Seems like right now abit empty empty feeling on the wall.

the tv feature looks great....and i love the colour of the laminate in the kitchen give a refreshing feel....

i'm also looking for a clock similar to yours.where did you get yours and howmuch? it looks great on its own very classy....unless you have children who are learning to read time (like me) then best to put up the numeric provided they know how to read roman....

the tv feature looks great....and i love the colour of the laminate in the kitchen give a refreshing feel....

i'm also looking for a clock similar to yours.where did you get yours and howmuch? it looks great on its own very classy....unless you have children who are learning to read time (like me) then best to put up the numeric provided they know how to read roman....

I got it from Artfriend. $48.90

The wall seems too big and clock like a not complete lidat.

So maybe i might go find some roman numbers and see if ok ornot.

forkie, door leh? :notti:

Getting the lock?

Ahahaha haiyo !

Was still waiting to see how good can my contractor patch up the small hole on the door.

Give me reviews leh so far how is it ?

Duno how long need change batteries hmmm...