Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
forkie

==e Fork & Spoon ==d Lovely Drawer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the mirror is it a door to your rooms or bomb shelter?

Erm.... neither :X

Just a mirror beside the door so we every1 can check their clothing before going out.

wa u really tok gong lei!

demand they climb up 7storeys!

initially i wanted a whole piece of glass for my half wall but contractor say cannot

n suggest 2 pieces. then bo bian i said divide to 3pieces with center one being 2metres. total is 2.5m

if i demand, they will have to climb 21storeys!! haha...

like seashell, im also curious is the mirror fixed there?

u not worried abt the skirting gap?

I didnt know ID will make until really full. I thought is like maybe shin level the go all the way up only.

But I did told her dont gimme mirror in pcs. If wana cut then no purpose to put it. I dont like the lines.

So she tried negotiate with the mirror pple to carry up lo. Think they refused so she find her own workers to bring up :X

Ermm ? Below skirting ?

I never thought of that. The guys just silicon the bottom only.

Lidat will have problem ornot ?

hi forkie,

care to share how much is the samsung lock and desmond contact too?

thanks

Cost is $470 inclusive of installation.

F4 oso used his service. :)

Contacts is in the link below.

Link here Click

Hi Forkie,

Can I check with you, for your bedroom doors, is the top portion of the doors 'exposed'? My doors are just installed and we found that the top portion is left 'raw'. I wonder if this is the normal practise. Can you help me take a look at yours?

This is what I mean by 'raw' top.

P1030286.jpg

Hi Forkie,

Can I check with you, for your bedroom doors, is the top portion of the doors 'exposed'? My doors are just installed and we found that the top portion is left 'raw'. I wonder if this is the normal practise. Can you help me take a look at yours?

P1030286.jpg

mine also like that..

I didnt know ID will make until really full. I thought is like maybe shin level the go all the way up only.

But I did told her dont gimme mirror in pcs. If wana cut then no purpose to put it. I dont like the lines.

So she tried negotiate with the mirror pple to carry up lo. Think they refused so she find her own workers to bring up :X

Ermm ? Below skirting ?

I never thought of that. The guys just silicon the bottom only.

Lidat will have problem ornot ?

eh u sure not? only silicon bottom???

when u try to shake it is it stable?

n how u gonna change the light next time?

Hi Forkie,

Checked all my bedroom doors [after seeing this] and all are covered. I will not accept should it is 'raw'. Hmm, another piece of laminate to cover that area won't cost the carpenter a bomb.

Hi Forkie,

P1030286.jpg

Hmmmm i didnt go up and check.

Will go check when I go back.

eh u sure not? only silicon bottom???

when u try to shake it is it stable?

n how u gonna change the light next time?

The mirror used max bond to stick on the wood base.

Then bottom use silicon bottom to cover the gap.

Yah change light got a BIG Problem !

The T5 space is very diff to access. ID said the sides are removable, just need to unscrew the screws.

Then the 2 small T5 wood holder can be taken out.

Pretty crap to me sia !

forkie, ur door lock's swee swee wor :D

btw, my veneer doors also raw at the top :( i requested my contractor to apply a layer of sealer for me at least

Thanks to you F4 !

I keep psycho my wife and when finally the cheapo lock gave way, she gave in to buy this lock ahahaha !

All along my door frame lock catch is not in alignment actually. Which explains why she couldnt open the door and broke the 1st lock :X

So now i filed off the sides and now the door can close swee swee with the chio chio lock liao ! :D

omg... top pc also wanna save?

forkie, u haven't revealed the sliding mirror function? hehe really curious to know!

also, the chio chio lock, is fingerprint one?

mine also like that..

forkie, ur door lock's swee swee wor :D

btw, my veneer doors also raw at the top :( i requested my contractor to apply a layer of sealer for me at least

Hmmmm i didnt go up and check.

Will go check when I go back.

Hi Ivy & F4,

Thanks for responding to my question. At least I know it might be a common industrial practise. :)

Hi Forkie,

Sorry to hi-jack your blog. I'll wait for your answer tonight. Thanks in advance. :D

Hi Seashell,

We're not sure if they are saving for the top, just got abit shock to see that. Thats why asking around if its common before we talk to the contractor about it. :)

dear forkie, i think u better suggest to ur ID to do something abt the mirror although she included it foc.

im looking at the long term difficulties u might face lei.

forkie, u haven't revealed the sliding mirror function? hehe really curious to know!

also, the chio chio lock, is fingerprint one?

Eh sliding mirror ?

I dont have leh.

Only a mirror stick on the wall nia :X

The lock is password/card lock. Same as F4 :)

Hi Ivy & F4,

Thanks for responding to my question. At least I know it might be a common industrial practise. :)

Hi Forkie,

Sorry to hi-jack your blog. I'll wait for your answer tonight. Thanks in advance. :D

Hi Seashell,

We're not sure if they are saving for the top, just got abit shock to see that. Thats why asking around if its common before we talk to the contractor about it. :)

Tonight no go new place see see look look. I see tmr ok ?

dear forkie, i think u better suggest to ur ID to do something abt the mirror although she included it foc.

im looking at the long term difficulties u might face lei.

I asked her before, she just told me eh can take out the sides 1 coz that 1 did not use max bond stick with mirror.

Then i asked her lidat you expect me always hand drill out and hand drill in issit ?

She says T5 dont usually spoilt..... sounds nonsense right ?

I asked her before, she just told me eh can take out the sides 1 coz that 1 did not use max bond stick with mirror.

Then i asked her lidat you expect me always hand drill out and hand drill in issit ?

She says T5 dont usually spoilt..... sounds nonsense right ?

erm, maybe u shd tell her look at her hands n measure the thickness.

even children's hands also thicker than the skirting ma!

how to go in???

erm, maybe u shd tell her look at her hands n measure the thickness.

even children's hands also thicker than the skirting ma!

how to go in???

True lo. Her explanation was if too thick then compromise your walking space.

Just now went to check carefully and found out the T5 are detachable.

There is a few metal catches to hold it in position and can take the whole case/tube out if wana change the tubes.

So ok solved the changing problem since not much difficulty plucking out the tubes.

But another problem is the wirings is dangling with connectors bare :(

Should have add some flexible tubing ma ! aiyyyoooo wait i wipe wipe mirror sot tio electric how !