Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

YEssshhh sir! how to do it ah?? :help:

Aperture got to open big (F number got to be small). Try to zoom to the furthest.

The distant between focus object and background got to be greater compare to Focus distant.

It should work :)

More example

4440413044_8b5b1b560d.jpg

4440413076_547e6a5461.jpg

4440413102_434b34f33f.jpg

4440413150_3eab5c1e15.jpg

4439639343_0a32d89a71.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
And something like this?

3888696413_d9df084caf_b.jpg

You will need a long lens but more impt is have a big aperture. The bigger the aperture, the shallower the depth of field which means the subject will be sharp and the background and foreground all blur up.

Wah , bro , din know u also into Photography. Can teach me bo ? Btw U visit clubsnap ? What nick u using ?

Simon, I like photography esp in my younger days, now that my kids are older, I may restart my hobby.

That pic is not by me, just post to relate DOF. I would need to invest all my reno cost just to get the cam and lens to take that shot :lol:

You will need a long lens but more impt is have a big aperture. The bigger the aperture, the shallower the depth of field which means the subject will be sharp and the background and foreground all blur up.

Aperture got to open big (F number got to be small). Try to zoom to the furthest.

The distant between focus object and background got to be greater compare to Focus distant.

thanks for the explanation, and sample pics, u guys... :good:

so this means this type of shots can only be done on dslr?

crap...then my cam confirm dont have this capability... :(

Simon Bro you are tempting where ever i go leh

i took this using my crappy PNS cam when I was in Hokkaido, pass or not ? LOL

4439740293_c1411962fa.jpg

4439740263_d3aa448c05.jpg

4439740237_cb81841cf0.jpg

Your skills are really good, nice composition, nice focus, its not solely the camera, its the photographer skills here :good:

Your skills are really good, nice composition, nice focus, its not solely the camera, its the photographer skills here :good:

Wah bro you r making my head swell leh LOL :P

Simon Bro you are tempting where ever i go leh

i took this using my crappy PNS cam when I was in Hokkaido, pass or not ? LOL

4439740293_c1411962fa.jpg

4439740263_d3aa448c05.jpg

4439740237_cb81841cf0.jpg

Kopi with such a wonderful skill , it’s a waste for you not to get a DSLR . Pls join the pentaxian with me and Ken (that guy got a lot of lenses u can try … shhhh …. Don’t tell him I told u this :P).

Yr shots really nice . Mine is nothing compare to yrs sia …. I must practice more more more !!!

Kopi with such a wonderful skill , it’s a waste for you not to get a DSLR . Pls join the pentaxian with me and Ken (that guy got a lot of lenses u can try … shhhh …. Don’t tell him I told u this :P).

Yr shots really nice . Mine is nothing compare to yrs sia …. I must practice more more more !!!

LOL thanks bro but the scenery does play a part too since Hokkaido is really a beautiful place, just look at the sky :)

Anyway my fren Kenneth can do much much better as he really read up alot of photography

btw this is one of my fav too, again I took it in Hokkaido :)

4441492705_5dd6a02d31.jpg

wow!very nicely taken lei!i only know how to photo edit using photo shots and some other software..haha...

:P

Eh bro I dun even know how to use photo shop leh or should i say i din even bother to learn LOL :P

Edited by coffee_o

LOL thanks bro but the scenery does play a part too since Hokkaido is really a beautiful place, just look at the sky :)

Anyway my fren Kenneth can do much much better as he really read up alot of photography

btw this is one of my fav too, again I took it in Hokkaido :)

4441492705_5dd6a02d31.jpg

Eh bro I dun even know how to use photo shop leh or should i say i din even bother to learn LOL :P

Swee man!

Would like to learn to take such nice photos too!

But no budget to buy DSLR at the moment, so have to rely on either my 5MP old camera or my 8MP camera phone.. haha...

Anyway Simon, my kitchen is completed liao. Have to thank you for inspiring me to use vibrant colours in the kitchen!

Hehe, got copy your design a bit, hope you don't mind. :D

Anyway Simon, my kitchen is completed liao. Have to thank you for inspiring me to use vibrant colours in the kitchen!

Hehe, got copy your design a bit, hope you don't mind. :D

sure no problem . if I scared pp copy , i wouldn't post at renotalk liao mah . visited yr blog - but din see any complete photo leh

Swee man!

Would like to learn to take such nice photos too!

But no budget to buy DSLR at the moment, so have to rely on either my 5MP old camera or my 8MP camera phone.. haha...

Eh i use a point and shoot camera to shoot this, not using DSLR le me also no money to buy LOL :P