Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jason Poh

Help! Seller Backing Out On Hand Over Date

Hi,

Has anybody been played out by seller on the hand over date before? my 2nd appointment is scheduled on 23jun. on 18 jun seller asked for 1 more month for them to move out.

What are the legal actions that I can do?

What actions will HDB take?

my seller is doing contra....his seller handed over to 1 week ahead. but my seller wants 1 more month from me.

My contractor's schedule has been booked. my leave has been applied....i

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Eh... mmm he asked for one more month right? reject him lor.

If you really cannot accomodate to his demands, reject him. on 23 June the house is yours if you don't agree to his request ma.

he and his wife are 50+...plus his mum is about 80+....i think they might just sit on the floor and refuse to move.

u want them to sit on the floor

or

u prefer ur whole family no place to stay

he give u so short notice.

he and his wife are 50+...plus his mum is about 80+....i think they might just sit on the floor and refuse to move.

they probably want to do renovation issit?

if your contractor schedule is fully booked, then don't do anything, keep as normal, if they refuse to leave, the worst is call police... but super ugly, no choice lar...

if you think you can give way, don't do it without a contract... do a official rent agreement and let they pay your agent's commission for that...

Is the 23rd appt still on? it it is just go ahead an signed. Officially the house will be yours. Charge them 4K rental per month then. How can they do such act at the last min? I am not sure if they can insist on pushing the 2nd appt later another month thou....

really no choice... then call locksmith change locks on that day ba. Don't make it too ugly for yourself. Ask the agents to convey this message...

haiz. I hate this kind of trouble.

i hate last min request

My "fren" who brough my sis place say ok to allow her to stay 1 mth after 2nd appt. After signing, she told my sis need to collect rental according to market rate. Knn.. this is another knn person. pui.

really no choice... then call locksmith change locks on that day ba. Don't make it too ugly for yourself. Ask the agents to convey this message...

haiz. I hate this kind of trouble.

I think Poh is scared that the family will be inside the house, so it didn't matter if the locksmith change locks?! :D

I think Poh is scared that the family will be inside the house, so it didn't matter if the locksmith change locks?! :D

well they still need to go out and go to work all that... so if change locks they cannot leave the house ma. :) Think they will get out instead of being imprisoned.

Considered trespassing...

what is the advise your agent is providing now??

If they need a place to stay, so do your family.

They can always got look for temporary rental.. if you your family also need to fork out extra cash for all these

worse still all your reno n schedule delay

Haiz, sometimes in this world.. we got to be more "selfish"... reject if you really cannot accomodate

you help them, who help u?

well they still need to go out and go to work all that... so if change locks they cannot leave the house ma. :) Think they will get out instead of being imprisoned.

Considered trespassing...

lolz... true lar, in the end still have to activate our friendly neighbourhood men in blue :D

My "fren" who brough my sis place say ok to allow her to stay 1 mth after 2nd appt. After signing, she told my sis need to collect rental according to market rate. Knn.. this is another knn person. pui.

no free lunch

where got ppl let u stay free one.

my BIL(my husband's brother) knew that we want to rental out our unit. He very helpful, say he will help.

So we think he so good. In the end, collect commission from us.

never mention abt commission. Right after the rental agreement sign, ask for commission.

last night went to his place...he threatened to kill me and his agent....his wife wants to beat me up....ha..they said their agent did not warn them about contra handing over and taking over......they bang table at us and shouted at us......i really dunno how to handle them...