Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jason Poh

Help! Seller Backing Out On Hand Over Date

today...another dramatic event....

my seller's agent went his house to press for agent fees.....he refuse to give....then agent threaten to make police report about previous death threats and ask company lawyer to go after seller....then seller LL pay up...

then seller called me...saying he lost 20+ k worth of jewellery...he discovered the lost on 21jun during house moving. (hdb completion on 23jun)...

so he suspected tat my contractor who came to take measurements on 25Apr stole his stuff...becos the contractors were left unattended for 5 min

he said he had kept the jewellery in a glass display cabinet in his room, which is visible to all visitors......but he noticed the lost only recently....

i picked him up and drove his whole family to geylang police station......

policewoman din seem to believe that my contractor did it....

he talk and talk....until it became a 3 hr long statement......

then ended up suspecting his movers were the ones who took the jewellery.....

i have so many doubts with this seller......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oh I thought settle liao but it seems there are many twists and turns again. Hope this hasn't dampen your spirit in getting the new house. Hope everything will be settled soon...Cheers!

today...another dramatic event....

my seller's agent went his house to press for agent fees.....he refuse to give....then agent threaten to make police report about previous death threats and ask company lawyer to go after seller....then seller LL pay up...

then seller called me...saying he lost 20+ k worth of jewellery...he discovered the lost on 21jun during house moving. (hdb completion on 23jun)...

so he suspected tat my contractor who came to take measurements on 25Apr stole his stuff...becos the contractors were left unattended for 5 min

he said he had kept the jewellery in a glass display cabinet in his room, which is visible to all visitors......but he noticed the lost only recently....

i picked him up and drove his whole family to geylang police station......

policewoman din seem to believe that my contractor did it....

he talk and talk....until it became a 3 hr long statement......

then ended up suspecting his movers were the ones who took the jewellery.....

i have so many doubts with this seller......

Dear.. u never add... when he called u this afternoon.. he asked u for some compensation for the loss of the jewellery... zzzzz...

In the first place.. the few times we went to view his house.. there wasn't any " display unit" in his room..

Even my dad says he is full of crap... can't believe these owners.. 2 person age add up.. already 116yrs old.. still behaving so irresponsibly

Arghh.. so pissed off.. i just hope this kinda of things is not going to happen so often.. every 2-3 days new " events" .. dun they understand we have a normal life to lead too?

Hmm... but something happy happened the nite b4.. Mr yeak says mon can start house reno le!!! yay!!! ^^ really can't wait.. to wipe out any traces of existence of this dysfunctional family.. wahahahaha..

Edited by hopeless2212

with all the hoo ha over the handover of the flat....hope your reno will be a smooth ride....no worried about that..polly got to work...join us for the animal party at New's house :notti: ....hehe

hehehe.. i hope the renovation would be a very very happy event^^ .. really can't wait.. lol.. now i know how u guys felt when u first got the place.. hehe.. when is the animal party??!!!

....... your sellers are really full of ****c-r-a-p**** BUT YAYYYY Mr Yeak is doing your house... quick set up T-blog we want to see! :)

Hmm... but something happy happened the nite b4.. Mr yeak says mon can start house reno le!!! yay!!! ^^ really can't wait.. to wipe out any traces of existence of this dysfunctional family.. wahahahaha..
lucky, I'm still waiting for his quote... waaaaaa... spent the whole night talking to 3 contractors, can I have a tape recorder please....

Can't help but laugh still my stomach cramped.

I tot this kind of thing only happened in TV drama??? Haa haa haa....

Officially, the deal has been completed and whatever comes next is their problem not yours. So it is your fault that you buy their house, they moved and lost their valuables?

U r so nice to have drove them to police station, while they can suspect anything, i won't be surprised that they will make u one of the suspect.

Simple rule, their assets their responsibility. Now they can used their connection as grass root leader to help them get back what they claimed lost.

For me, i don;t believe them, i won;t even want to listen to them.

One more thing to add, your kindness is being abuse.

Edited by chronograph

Poh, let them be lah...next they might ask u to compensate the cheapo and "branded" rubber too! Opps...I was laughing when Brian told me what u found while packing with ur WTB :P

Edited by familyof4

Poh, let them be lah...next they might ask u to compensate the cheapo and "branded" rubber too! Opps...I was laughing when Brian told me what u found while packing with ur WTB :P

rubber? Still using eraser? :P i know what's that... hahaha

Wao Lao Eh!!

Your sellers really one of a kind lor .. his story writing skills can fight with those on tv liaoz..

Just in case thou .. maybe you shld have an inventory list done up for the remaining items he still have at your house and get him to counter sign before he comes up with more missing items like a family heirloom or something ...

lucky, I'm still waiting for his quote... waaaaaa... spent the whole night talking to 3 contractors, can I have a tape recorder please....

that's how we feel when we talk to so many contractors...hehe ;)

@poh and hopeless : your sellers really drama lei...they trying to pull a fast one on you guys...hope to earn $$$...and don't want give the agent his fees...

wonder what goes thru their mind when they wanted to sell their place...better wipe out all traces in the house...do major overhaul liao....

waiting to see you blog....

Hmmm wonder what f4 and merryman mention about what you find...is what i'm thinking right now....hehehe :notti:

hehehe.. i hope the renovation would be a very very happy event^^ .. really can't wait.. lol.. now i know how u guys felt when u first got the place.. hehe.. when is the animal party??!!!

hehe have to wait for New's reno to complete first...