Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jason Poh

Help! Seller Backing Out On Hand Over Date

Just went for the house inspection le... mostly cleared.. except for his son's room... alot of his "junk" r still inside..there is lots of comics.. old photographs.. negatives.. even his son's old pri school cert and his army logbook is not cleared.. but i told uncle i will help him to clear it up then pass him the stuff.. guess it is the least i could do.. and the rows of potted plants outside his house..but uncle says will get some1 to clear it tomolo.. so i guess it is not an issue..they really moved in a rush.. we saw whole row of unused toilet papers still in the cupboards.. and still got shower foam.. lots of toothbrushes.. shampoos.. 1 huge stack of bills.. there were debris everywhere.. chinese new year deco still hanging on the wall etc.. clocks and paintings oso.. even as we were inspecting the house, uncle oso took down a clock from the wall.. i told him i will pack those paintings for him etc tomolo when we go down after the 2nd appt ... at least everything starts to look up now.. :) .. feels abit bad.. cos just now.. uncle dun look so good.. then he said his wife is not understanding towards him.. etc.. haiz.. poor man.. i oso felt sadden by everything.. feels kinda like a sinner le.. like machiam i chased him out of the house kinda of feelings... :(

360 degree turned???? Hard ball became soft ball.

You have done everything by the book and if seller started playing nicely in the beginning, it won't turn out like that i believe u will give him one or 2 days grace.

Congrats.

BTW, i also asked for one month grace period before moving out, the difference was i asked before i signed the OTP and also there was a agreement drafted by buyer agents on the agreed one month. Eventually, i moved out in 28 days.

Oh ya... i asked nicely and politely cos the buyer also very nice people. If they play hard ball i will kick hard. ;p

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just went for the house inspection le... mostly cleared.. except for his son's room... alot of his "junk" r still inside..there is lots of comics.. old photographs.. negatives.. even his son's old pri school cert and his army logbook is not cleared.. but i told uncle i will help him to clear it up then pass him the stuff.. guess it is the least i could do.. and the rows of potted plants outside his house..but uncle says will get some1 to clear it tomolo.. so i guess it is not an issue..they really moved in a rush.. we saw whole row of unused toilet papers still in the cupboards.. and still got shower foam.. lots of toothbrushes.. shampoos.. 1 huge stack of bills.. there were debris everywhere.. chinese new year deco still hanging on the wall etc.. clocks and paintings oso.. even as we were inspecting the house, uncle oso took down a clock from the wall.. i told him i will pack those paintings for him etc tomolo when we go down after the 2nd appt ... at least everything starts to look up now.. :) .. feels abit bad.. cos just now.. uncle dun look so good.. then he said his wife is not understanding towards him.. etc.. haiz.. poor man.. i oso felt sadden by everything.. feels kinda like a sinner le.. like machiam i chased him out of the house kinda of feelings... :(

maybe the wife didn't wanna bulge but the old man relent?! good that the problem was in the end resolved... don't feel bad as you did give amble notice already :D

cool .. glad to know the issue is 'solved' ..

u can still give them a day or two extra to clear lar .. but maybe tell them tat when they really cant clear on time lar .. since they are still RC and all .. rather not have prob in case they still stayin ard the same neighbourhood ..

congrats ..

congratulation on the issue being solved....maybe between themselves also got communication breakdown....

but no matter can't drag so many people into their problem...i'm glad he probably realise better to resolve all these in a nice way...

sad though....can't see you in ST liao!!!! :notti:

YAY congrats that it is resolved peacefully. Well it was their decision to let go of the house and there's nothing you can do about it... at least you offered to help him clear some things.. :)

Hi all..

Got the keys le!! to be exact.. the owner only gave us 2 keys.. 1 for letter box.. and 1 for main door.. lol.. he claims the other keys is with the mother and son.. then... the whole row of plants is still outside the house.. bo clear.. nvm lah.. and we spent few hrs clearing the house for them.. found some very very unslightly stuff.. wahahahaahaa... makes me laugh.. hehehe.. then today after signing everything.. i told poh.. i just realised.. we just took on a very very heavy burden^^.. and that from today onwards.. our paychecks will go to the house.. wahahahhaha.. ^^ WO ZHONG YU ZHANG DA LE!!

Hi all..

Got the keys le!! to be exact.. the owner only gave us 2 keys.. 1 for letter box.. and 1 for main door.. lol.. he claims the other keys is with the mother and son.. then... the whole row of plants is still outside the house.. bo clear.. nvm lah.. and we spent few hrs clearing the house for them.. found some very very unslightly stuff.. wahahahaahaa... makes me laugh.. hehehe.. then today after signing everything.. i told poh.. i just realised.. we just took on a very very heavy burden^^.. and that from today onwards.. our paychecks will go to the house.. wahahahhaha.. ^^ WO ZHONG YU ZHANG DA LE!!

Congrat! We just got our official status as owner of the house today too :) ..same here..now our paycheck will be to the house................

in one room....they left behind alot of stuff....so me and polly sat down and clear stuff for them...

about 5 black trash back of stuff...cleared....i think need another 5 more trash bags to clear the rest...

worse things is..saw many things that we not suppose to see...left behind by seller...

Congrat! We just got our official status as owner of the house today too :) ..same here..now our paycheck will be to the house................

hehehe.. congratzz too!!! lol.. we r now official slaves of the house le!! ^^

yr seller clear out everything??

i just clear out many bags of rubbish....

still got 1 fish tank and ...1 mahjong table....hundreds of cassette tapes....rags....bamboo poles....afew brooms...mops....

more than 30 pots of plants....and racks....tmr...i continue clearing....

hey hopeless!! will you and poh be able to join us on 11th july for the PPP?

Edited by preciousjam

Congrats to the two of you, poh and hopeless. Am glad that the events turned out to be favourable.

Look forward and Huat Ah!

hey hopeless!! will you and poh be able to join us on 11th july for the PPP?

aiyah...we would love to attend, but hopeless would be in london tat day ar.....

next week in zurich....next time you can ask her to buy agnus B bags for you...ha

we been wanting to see yr house...

anyway...we just met mr yeak...he came to the house to take measurements lor...

he gave very good suggestions...quotation is reasonable...

aiyah...we would love to attend, but hopeless would be in london tat day ar.....

next week in zurich....next time you can ask her to buy agnus B bags for you...ha

we been wanting to see yr house...

anyway...we just met mr yeak...he came to the house to take measurements lor...

he gave very good suggestions...quotation is reasonable...

with all the hoo ha over the handover of the flat....hope your reno will be a smooth ride....no worried about that..polly got to work...join us for the animal party at New's house :notti: ....hehe