Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jason Poh

Help! Seller Backing Out On Hand Over Date

hopeless...its your house ar....hope things will work out....funny...grassroots leaders and they still behave like hooligans.....should let the MP know about this....

some agents abit jiat lat one...i always feel mine is good at helping to get a good price for me...but somehow i find she too sales orientated....just want to quickly close sales....after sales sucks....somemore the handover of keys she not around instead its my hubby and buyer's agent....after which still send us a sms to refer people to her.....:P

really hope everything work out nicely and can see your reno soon....

yah lo.. haiz.. gotto bathe flower bath le!! those 7 flowers type.. more effective.. lol..

hehe.. after sales.. wat service?!!! lol.. i m lucky.. i got a few crew who works part time in real estate.. so any ask them.. i think i ask them more qns then i ask my own agent.. wahahahahahaahahaah

I oso hope can faster gao dim this.. then do up the house swee swee.. hehe..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
.... mmm as long as their belongings is there? then can you throw out their belongings? Since it's your house... they have no right to put their things in your house... throw out and padlock can?

mm seems like I'm a very evil person.

But then.. they ARE grassroots leaders after all...Tell MP! :P

WAH I din know about the fire insurance also. lucky that time bank give us for free... mm

mm then next week is completion right? ... means Sunday/Monday you all must arrange for final inspection leh... which means you all have to go to the house again.... Can only sign completion (handover) if you find the place acceptable.

I check le.. oso buay sai.. :( .. lol.. U R EVIL!! BUT I LIKE.. wahahahahaaha.. cos i m equally as evil as u!! heh.. i already explore the possibities liaoz.. i even told htb.. i m going to change the letter box lock.. the same day we get the keys.. then c my mood if i wanna give them back the letters.. if i m nice.. i resend them back to sender.. if i m nasty.. it goes into the rubbish bin next to the letter box!

I tot wanna give them more time .. so probably will request the inspection to be done in the morning.. since the appt is at 3pm.. but then again.. c how efficient my agent is lo.. hehehe..

I told htb the seller is in bigger mess then we r.. cos he needs to pay the other seller $$ on the same day they handover to us.. lol.. if we dun sign.. he dun get the $$.. simple as that.. wat we lose is only time.. they get to lose even more! tio bo.. hehehe

my agent also heck care de... anywayz...

yea, locking them in is like illegal imprisonment, don't do a wrong for their wrong... just let the police handle... but you must consider a possibility that they make it big to the press or something...

since they are grassroot leaders, find out if the MP goes round the blocks these few days and wait near your new units :P

i think the deal will go thru since it already went by 1st appt... you just have to deal with them in the best way possible...

yup.. i think so too.. since they r already in the sai kang themselves.. no point we jump into it wif them.. lol..

if can make it big.. better still.. lol.. news involving grassroot leaders.. sure in ST HOME section first page de.. hehe.. if u guys c the news.. confirm is us le.. hehe.. then tell me i sang jin mah k.. hehehhehe.. i think i better doll up nice nice on the 23rd.. just in case.... wahahahahaahahah

wahahahah....morale of the story NEVER offend women.... :fire:

hopeless and poh: hope no need to see you on Home section....everything smooth smooth!!! :jammin:

Edited by preciousjam

even if don't make it to ST HOME you'll definitely make it to WANBAO. :) Wanbao always a lot of such things... need me to help call? :)

wahahahahahha... u guys ar.. hehehe... dun want wanbao lah.. ST classier leh.. hmm.. but i will need some1 to take pics then help me to post in stomp.. ^^ lol..

This is really a very interesting thread.

When a deal screwed up because of incompetent agent it can turned really nasty. If i'm the seller i will delay/deduct agent's fee.

Poh, someone threaten you, want to beat u up want to kill u, this is very serious and police will investigate even if there is no evident. You have to report to the police, at least there is a record. Confirmed, i experienced it myself. hee hee.

As for seller not wanting to vacant the flat after 2nd appointment, like many said get the police to do the work for u. Grass root leader so what??? Throw weight around, more like wipe me shoe har? 80 year old granny so what, if the seller is a good filial son, he will not let this happened but rent a unit temporary. How many 80 year old can u help? There are so many out there, me sure have no capacity to help. The garment also turning a blind eye otherwise old folk home will be fully subsidies and u won't see old people loitering out there. From the moment of signing the OPT to 2nd appointment, there are plenty of time to do all these planning. They are trying to abuse your kindness.

The other option will be charge rental but think this is not an option to u cos u have everything schedule. While for me i will get the police to play nasty for me.

This is really a very interesting thread.

When a deal screwed up because of incompetent agent it can turned really nasty. If i'm the seller i will delay/deduct agent's fee.

Poh, someone threaten you, want to beat u up want to kill u, this is very serious and police will investigate even if there is no evident. You have to report to the police, at least there is a record. Confirmed, i experienced it myself. hee hee.

As for seller not wanting to vacant the flat after 2nd appointment, like many said get the police to do the work for u. Grass root leader so what??? Throw weight around, more like wipe me shoe har? 80 year old granny so what, if the seller is a good filial son, he will not let this happened but rent a unit temporary. How many 80 year old can u help? There are so many out there, me sure have no capacity to help. The garment also turning a blind eye otherwise old folk home will be fully subsidies and u won't see old people loitering out there. From the moment of signing the OPT to 2nd appointment, there are plenty of time to do all these planning. They are trying to abuse your kindness.

The other option will be charge rental but think this is not an option to u cos u have everything schedule. While for me i will get the police to play nasty for me.

Yup.. that is wat i told poh too.. agent is trying to help us to get appt to inspect the house tonite.. cos tomolo is the 2nd appt le.. but up to now.. bo news.. i told poh.. if tomolo they still not ready to hand over.. we r not going to sign anything.. so the $$ cannot be transferred to them.. and they will have to face music from the other seller.. and i told poh we r not going to have any verbal communication wif them at the inspection ( is there is any) .. we get the agent to pass the word to them if we find anything wrong wif the house.. yesterday we nothing to do.. went up to peek.. to c if they had moved anything.. lol.. pots and pots of plants is still outside the house.. :( .. I WANT MY MATRIMONY HOME!!!! lol

I m sure they have relatives that can temporary house their mum .. be it a few days or weeks.. and i told poh to tell the agent to relate to them.. we r their buyer.. not problem solver.. if they wanna my consultation, they gotto pay me .. i know i m mean.. but.. have to be ruthless once lah.. no choice.. before all these happened.. i still tell poh they like very poor thing le.. if no place to stay.. then after that day incident.. the auntie scolded poh.. she asked poh if he kiam pak! wah.. that raises my blood lvl.. lol..

Yup.. that is wat i told poh too.. agent is trying to help us to get appt to inspect the house tonite.. cos tomolo is the 2nd appt le.. but up to now.. bo news.. i told poh.. if tomolo they still not ready to hand over.. we r not going to sign anything.. so the $$ cannot be transferred to them.. and they will have to face music from the other seller.. and i told poh we r not going to have any verbal communication wif them at the inspection ( is there is any) .. we get the agent to pass the word to them if we find anything wrong wif the house.. yesterday we nothing to do.. went up to peek.. to c if they had moved anything.. lol.. pots and pots of plants is still outside the house.. :( .. I WANT MY MATRIMONY HOME!!!! lol

I m sure they have relatives that can temporary house their mum .. be it a few days or weeks.. and i told poh to tell the agent to relate to them.. we r their buyer.. not problem solver.. if they wanna my consultation, they gotto pay me .. i know i m mean.. but.. have to be ruthless once lah.. no choice.. before all these happened.. i still tell poh they like very poor thing le.. if no place to stay.. then after that day incident.. the auntie scolded poh.. she asked poh if he kiam pak! wah.. that raises my blood lvl.. lol..

you don't have to have verbal communication during inspection de... hope everything goes well for you tomorrow :D

Yup.. that is wat i told poh too.. agent is trying to help us to get appt to inspect the house tonite.. cos tomolo is the 2nd appt le.. but up to now.. bo news.. i told poh.. if tomolo they still not ready to hand over..

Tomoro is the day (Same as me) Hope all goes well for u n poh.

Yup.. that is wat i told poh too.. agent is trying to help us to get appt to inspect the house tonite.. cos tomolo is the 2nd appt le.. but up to now.. bo news.. i told poh.. if tomolo they still not ready to hand over.. we r not going to sign anything.. so the $$ cannot be transferred to them.. and they will have to face music from the other seller..

Be careful.

Yes, u can choose not to sign on the paper but but remember u r the buyer:

Your seller face music from his seller.

You face music from your seller.

Since you got everything schedule and planned, why make things difficult for yourself? Just signed the paper and get the police to chase them out. If u don't sign, u risk being sue by your seller and at the same time waste your time and energy and effort.

You call ya..... good luck to both of u.

Thank you guys^^ .. good point chronograph.. but we checked wif the HDB officer.. if they dun hand over the house to us tomolo.. we can defer this appt till 7july.. renovation gonna be abit tight and rushin.. Hmmm. keeping my fingers and toes crossed^^ lol ..

Thank you guys^^ .. good point chronograph.. but we checked wif the HDB officer.. if they dun hand over the house to us tomolo.. we can defer this appt till 7july.. renovation gonna be abit tight and rushin.. Hmmm. keeping my fingers and toes crossed^^ lol ..

Just went for the house inspection le... mostly cleared.. except for his son's room... alot of his "junk" r still inside..there is lots of comics.. old photographs.. negatives.. even his son's old pri school cert and his army logbook is not cleared.. but i told uncle i will help him to clear it up then pass him the stuff.. guess it is the least i could do.. and the rows of potted plants outside his house..but uncle says will get some1 to clear it tomolo.. so i guess it is not an issue..they really moved in a rush.. we saw whole row of unused toilet papers still in the cupboards.. and still got shower foam.. lots of toothbrushes.. shampoos.. 1 huge stack of bills.. there were debris everywhere.. chinese new year deco still hanging on the wall etc.. clocks and paintings oso.. even as we were inspecting the house, uncle oso took down a clock from the wall.. i told him i will pack those paintings for him etc tomolo when we go down after the 2nd appt ... at least everything starts to look up now.. :) .. feels abit bad.. cos just now.. uncle dun look so good.. then he said his wife is not understanding towards him.. etc.. haiz.. poor man.. i oso felt sadden by everything.. feels kinda like a sinner le.. like machiam i chased him out of the house kinda of feelings... :(