Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jason Poh

Help! Seller Backing Out On Hand Over Date

lucky, I'm still waiting for his quote... waaaaaa... spent the whole night talking to 3 contractors, can I have a tape recorder please....

hehe.. i can't rmb how many contractors we looked for le.. we started as early as 3 mths ahead .. i think.. wahahaha.. kiasu... lol.. but finally settled on My Yeak ^^

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hehe.. i can't rmb how many contractors we looked for le.. we started as early as 3 mths ahead .. i think.. wahahaha.. kiasu... lol.. but finally settled on My Yeak ^^

Lol.. the funny thing was.. i got this bad habit.. i always call pple " uncle" or " auntie" ... wahahaha.. then that nite over at our place, i kept calling Mr yeak uncle.. heh he so funny.. he said.. wahhh.. call me uncle!!! lol.. then b4 he left.. he shouted.. auntie.. bye bye!... wahahahahahahaahah

....... your sellers are really full of ****c-r-a-p**** BUT YAYYYY Mr Yeak is doing your house... quick set up T-blog we want to see! :)

T-blog ar... we took pics of the house in it's original state... but.. as for now.. we r pushing to each other who is going to start the t-blog.. waahahahahaha.. lets c who the arrow is pointing too..^^

Poh, let them be lah...next they might ask u to compensate the cheapo and "branded" rubber too! Opps...I was laughing when Brian told me what u found while packing with ur WTB :P

Did he mentioned abt the " cream " that jason found in the MBR toilet??!!!!! i m sick.. i kept imaging the image of them.. ahem.. wahahahaha

Wa, I couldn't start earlier due to exams, maybe I'll push the renovation till 20th Sept le... haiz... just got one full quote yesterday, 28k... hmmm, all so expensive de...

Lol.. the funny thing was.. i got this bad habit.. i always call pple " uncle" or " auntie" ... wahahaha.. then that nite over at our place, i kept calling Mr yeak uncle.. heh he so funny.. he said.. wahhh.. call me uncle!!! lol.. then b4 he left.. he shouted.. auntie.. bye bye!... wahahahahahahaahah
hahaha, yeak's funny :D

Did he mentioned abt the " cream " that jason found in the MBR toilet??!!!!! i m sick.. i kept imaging the image of them.. ahem.. wahahahaha
hmmm, pimple cream issit? :P

wat cream huh? hmm....my Hubby never say leh...

wat cream huh? hmm....my Hubby never say leh...

Lol... vitality cream.. to make uncle stronger.. firmer.. wahahahahahhha.. can u imagine the kinda things these seller left in the house for us to clear??!!! ^^

Lol... vitality cream.. to make uncle stronger.. firmer.. wahahahahahhha.. can u imagine the kinda things these seller left in the house for us to clear??!!! ^^

Goodness gracious!

found almost 10 cheapo "rubber"s in the storeroom...found durex brand in son's room (ns boy).....C@#K cream on wash basin......need to take broom to sweep those stuff away...hai...

think they din care where they throw their private stuff.....

anyway...gotta go send polly to airport to work le...

its been very tiring this week....

seems like quite a ahem "active" family....... :rofl:

actually Yeak is not as old as he looks....i had the same misunderstanding... :P

Ok... now it is my turn liao! I have just received a call from the agent that my buyer has backed out to rent my current house back to me, althought we have agreed during our 1st appt (to pay him 2 months rental). 29th July is my second appt and my new house is currently under renovation... how to move out in 2 DAYS time????????!!!!!!! Where to stay? My family and I will be homeless...

Any advices?

Ok... now it is my turn liao! I have just received a call from the agent that my buyer has backed out to rent my current house back to me, althought we have agreed during our 1st appt (to pay him 2 months rental). 29th July is my second appt and my new house is currently under renovation... how to move out in 2 DAYS time????????!!!!!!! Where to stay? My family and I will be homeless...

Any advices?

Hi.... hmm.. was there any black and white written down during ur neg wif the buyer to rent u the place for 2 mths? if there is, then u can use it against the buyer.. another alternative is.. if u r not urgent for the sales to go thru, email the HDB officer that attended to u on ur first appt.. and ask for reschedule of the 2nd appt and let her know the reason .. it can buy u at least another 2 weeks or so.. the officer will advise u when is the last date u have to go thru wif the sales of the house.. another alternative.. if ur new unit's renovation is abt done, then u engaged movers to move ur items and placed it in an empty room that is already done.. lastly... TAKAN THE AGENT!! the agent is supposed to work out the best deal for ur interests!

Hi.... hmm.. was there any black and white written down during ur neg wif the buyer to rent u the place for 2 mths? if there is, then u can use it against the buyer.. another alternative is.. if u r not urgent for the sales to go thru, email the HDB officer that attended to u on ur first appt.. and ask for reschedule of the 2nd appt and let her know the reason .. it can buy u at least another 2 weeks or so.. the officer will advise u when is the last date u have to go thru wif the sales of the house.. another alternative.. if ur new unit's renovation is abt done, then u engaged movers to move ur items and placed it in an empty room that is already done.. lastly... TAKAN THE AGENT!! the agent is supposed to work out the best deal for ur interests!

No black & white. Verbal agreement only. Unlikely to reschedule cos all the parties have to sign an agreement to reschedule. I dun think he will sign it. My contractor is doing the tiling now, no way to move in to my new place. It will take him at least 5-6 weeks to finish the reno and carpentry.

Takan the agent? How? Delay the agent's fees payment? Pls PM me.

No black & white. Verbal agreement only. Unlikely to reschedule cos all the parties have to sign an agreement to reschedule. I dun think he will sign it. My contractor is doing the tiling now, no way to move in to my new place. It will take him at least 5-6 weeks to finish the reno and carpentry.

Takan the agent? How? Delay the agent's fees payment? Pls PM me.

Better called HDB to reschedule the appointment. At the same time, ask your agent to negotiate for some extension or look for temporary housing. Blame him for not anticipating this, should have gotten the black and white before signing OTP.

Edited by chronograph