Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

Haha! Ur oven can take 2 trays? 2 trays will be good, just rotate the trays in the middle of the baking time. :P If u got 4 trays, even better. Take out trays, pop in the other trays on standby. :P That was wat I did. :P

Hmm not sure leh the oven only comes with one tray and one of those wire rack...dunno where to get the baking tray...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hmm not sure leh the oven only comes with one tray and one of those wire rack...dunno where to get the baking tray...

Hmm, ur oven built in one rite? Should have 2 racks bah. Saw ur cookies pics at ur tblog. The tray of cookies will be on 1 rack. And it looks like there is another one on top of the cookie tray, near the top of the oven. :P Will that be another rack?

Baking tray at ntuc, phoon huat, cold storage will have. :) Hope u have a great baking dae and show us the pics! :D

Hmm, ur oven built in one rite? Should have 2 racks bah. Saw ur cookies pics at ur tblog. The tray of cookies will be on 1 rack. And it looks like there is another one on top of the cookie tray, near the top of the oven. :P Will that be another rack?

Baking tray at ntuc, phoon huat, cold storage will have. :) Hope u have a great baking dae and show us the pics! :D

I only have one of these:

CKW0004.jpg

Unless I go and buy another one...hmm maybe I will stop by Fairprice and check it out today... :D

Hehe I will be sure to post the pics ;)

I only have one of these:

CKW0004.jpg

Unless I go and buy another one...hmm maybe I will stop by Fairprice and check it out today... :D

Hehe I will be sure to post the pics ;)

Hehehe, can cut down on ur baking time. :P Then cny can use agn. hehehehe :D Happy Baking!

hehe part of the baking project completed...made 13 bags of cookies already...still got 17 to go tomorrow...

I would have finished doing evthing today but ran out of parchment paper...then hubby went to get but found out that it is all sold out! :o Chopped nuts also sold out...there were still quite a number of packets left yesterday when I went to get lor. Everyone must be in a baking frenzy lolz

So he bought back the ungreased one...caused my cookies to run and become thin...sigh...so bo bianz have to continue evthing tomorrow after I managed to find the same non-stick parchment paper that I have been using all along...

19848_968035526900_1901117_54126158_3337

19848_968035541870_1901117_54126160_1926

Edited by worldangel

hehe part of the baking project completed...made 13 bags of cookies already...still got 17 to go tomorrow...

I would have finished doing evthing today but ran out of parchment paper...then hubby went to get but found out that it is all sold out! :o Chopped nuts also sold out...there were still quite a number of packets left yesterday when I went to get lor. Everyone must be in a baking frenzy lolz

So he bought back the ungreased one...caused my cookies to run and become thin...sigh...so bo bianz have to continue evthing tomorrow after I managed to find the same non-stick parchment paper that I have been using all along...

19848_968035526900_1901117_54126158_3337

19848_968035541870_1901117_54126160_1926

Nice work...... :good: ....worldangel...!

No wonder my wifey nagging about her e-bakery business not so good.....hahahhahaha....tang boh chiat lieow...... :P ....becuz you guys are so good at DIY !!!

MERRY X'MAS to all !!

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Baking Berries muffins for my family to celebrate christmas...

it's a last minute decision and it takes me less then an hour to bake these.....

CIMG4058.jpg

CIMG4061.jpg

CIMG4060.jpg

wow....my saliva dripping....U're simply great with your hands!

WAH! your cookies look great, angel81.

So does rondy's muffins and worldangel's cookies. I'm salivating all over now. Sheesh this season sure going to pile up

on the Kilograms.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

WAH! your cookies look great, angel81.

So does rondy's muffins and worldangel's cookies. I'm salivating all over now. Sheesh this season sure going to pile up

on the Kilograms.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Haha tink I'm putting on weight oso cos I

hav to keep tasting the things I have baked :P

haha..i have stop baking for awhile liao,cos u are right!

it will make u fat!!surely u will eat it when u had bake! :P

that's y i stopped baking for a long time. My friend gave me a bag of cookies for xmas and I cant stopped eating. hahahaha

finally did some baking yesterday.....tried doing icing for the first time...heheh thanks angel for the recipe....the kids enjoyed it more than me...to them its like painting....after the baking and all i'm too tired to deco so let them do it....I really pei fu angel who did 14hrs straight...

cd133c65-aaae-4881-9e47-2dd7d86a311.jpg

aab4bfb0-fc76-474a-aa67-341c9bcb855.jpg

today round two for cupcakes....

Baking Berries muffins for my family to celebrate christmas...

it's a last minute decision and it takes me less then an hour to bake these.....

CIMG4058.jpg

CIMG4061.jpg

CIMG4060.jpg

Rondy can bake!!!

:bow: