Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

Both of them are the spokenman for him!

Usually Ivy helps to chase or lecture him too.

Maybe can ask them to help u to chase back the money. :unsure:

not too sure if it is nice to do so but i try to ask them for help.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thanks alot for this info...u mean generally the carpentry cost markup is 30%? not forgetting this carpenter fabricate the items in JB malaysia... cus he keep telling me to bring out the furniture he needs to pay customs n etc....

JB...its even cheaper lor 50% cheaper

i went to bizfile n got hold of ah soon address..

but sub-cons says, he seldom go home one...

i will try out one of these days!!

JB...its even cheaper lor 50% cheaper

r u quite certain on this? hmm.. he claims he gives me SOLID PLYWOOD, expensive LAMINATES (edl,senglee,tak) n laminates alone cost him $3K...

does this makes a difference?

r u quite certain on this? hmm.. he claims he gives me SOLID PLYWOOD, expensive LAMINATES (edl,senglee,tak) n laminates alone cost him $3K...

does this makes a difference?

Tomorrow I meet jesslyn, I will bring EDL laminate and the price for each laminate let u see, then u can judge by yourself is it expensive not. And btw, all are using Solid plywood. Am very very very certain on carpentry done in JB or malaysia is much cheaper than those carpenter factories in singapore. eg. $100pfr and RM100pfr doing the same thing.

he says the laminates i chose, cost $50- $60+

all very expensive ones..

i am afraid if i offer a lower than 40% price to him, he will not be happy n do a BAD job for me..

so many worries..!!

agree wif u... price of labour here n sg n msia is certainly HUGE

he says the laminates i chose, cost $50- $60+

all very expensive ones..

i am afraid if i offer a lower than 40% price to him, he will not be happy n do a BAD job for me..

so many worries.. !!

agree wif u... price of labour here n sg n msia is certainly HUGE

Who is the he? Ah soon or the carpenter?

Actually last time when Blue diamond is undecisive to engage which contractor,he approach me,and email me Uncle soon quotation!Its really cheap!!But being in a contractor firm,i know the cheap way to do renovation by cutting cost.

I always believe if u pay peanut,u get peanut.I wonder how he make profit untill one day i went to see Aubrey place.

I also wonder how he can quote so cheap till today....carpentry from JB, of course is cheap la.

thanks alot for this info...u mean generally the carpentry cost markup is 30%? not forgetting this carpenter fabricate the items in JB malaysia... cus he keep telling me to bring out the furniture he needs to pay customs n etc....

seashell, work out a win win situation with the carpenter...he keeps those items in his factory also mean total losses...else as what I suggest to you in ah soon blog...buy cheap ready made funiture and move in first...then continue to chase after that Ah soon until he settle the carpentry work for you...

All other wet work, electrical work must quickly settle before moving in as they can be rather messy but for carpentry work...can be done even if you already move in...

hope you seriously consider and I sincerely do not wish to see you and the rest of the sooner got into depression... :(

seashell, work out a win win situation with the carpenter...he keeps those items in his factory also mean total losses...else as what I suggest to you in ah soon blog...buy cheap ready made funiture and move in first...then continue to chase after that Ah soon until he settle the carpentry work for you...

All other wet work, electrical work must quickly settle before moving in as they can be rather messy but for carpentry work...can be done even if you already move in...

hope you seriously consider and I sincerely do not wish to see you and the rest of the sooner got into depression... :(

thanks danny for your advise...

i hope i can settle the carpentry asap... still having tiles stain problem n other seems minor stuff tou...

we will have to work hard to go tru all these...

The newly costructed casement windows **** hall - cost : $480

livinghallwindows.JPG

The newly constructed grilles for the whole house...- total of 26 panels of windows - cost $880 (double hollow aluminium)

grilles1.jpg

Edited by seashell

Common toilet full height shower screen (top & bottom view)

ctoiletfullss.jpgctoiletssbottom.jpg

Common toilet - TOP TRACK 2 PANELS bi-fold door (One of my favourite!) -- specially custom made!! $388

the common ones are 4 small panels but i got it custom made with only 2 panels! the trick is, the aluminium frame got to be thicker in order to support only 2 panels else it will drop easily... the frame is very sturdy and strong! thumbs up! much better than PD door!!

the material inside the aluminimum frame is made of 'Lami-glass' that is so called the safety glass!

toiletdoor.jpgbifold.jpg

Edited by seashell

TOP VIEW OF THE BI-FOLD DOOR

toptrack.jpg

BOTTOW VIEW OF THE BI-FOLD DOOR

bottom.jpg

Oh, I love your bi-fold door. It's so nice :)

TOP VIEW OF THE BI-FOLD DOOR

toptrack.jpg

BOTTOW VIEW OF THE BI-FOLD DOOR

bottom.jpg

Wow this bifold door is so beautiful... i wanna have it too :)

Btw, just to self ridicule a little... my job only the ones which i source direct is soon soon..

the rest with Ah soon all not SOON!!!!