Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah lau so ex ah :(

i got a feeling no shops will have ready stock de but i din expect it's more ex than a normal fridge leh :(

bro, BRANDED lei.

Wah lau so ex ah :(

i got a feeling no shops will have ready stock de but i din expect it's more ex than a normal fridge leh :(

It's more expensive then my current samsung white fridge ... ha .... small yet expensive ....

So bo bian .... end up cannot have red fridge in kitchen ... therefore go for white

you can try Harvey Norman at Millenia Walk, any brand in mind?

Yup can try Harvey norman MW.

Quote from my thread

Good services Part 3

Harvey Norman – Millenia Walk - Hazel sale promotor

I understand that a lot of people have bad experience about Harvey Norman. Be it poor customer service, delay delivery etc etc … Me too . I bought couples of stuff from them. And 2 out of the 3 delivery is an unpleasant one. However there are still good staff out there that serve people well.

I was looking for fridge for my new place. And there is a group of “aunty and uncle staff” chatting non-stop while I am looking around. Yes, there is time that I really hope that those over friendly staff or over pushy staff to leave me alone while I am browsing around but definitely not for a time when I already know what I want and I want to make a purchase.

Hazel was busy with some paper work stuff. However after she saw us looking helpless, immediately, she put down her stuff and come to attend us. We told her the fridge we are interested on, without fail, she gives me all the necessary spec and information that I need. She even advice us the base size that we need for this fridge, and suggest us not to get white colour as it’s not easy to maintain.

She was really friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. Even after we had made our purchase, we happen to meet her again when we are having dinner at the food court. She is still as friendly as usual and even offer to buy drink for us. She also advice Rachel which food stall is selling nice food. This is really something special as compare to friendly sale promoter who is only friendly just because they want to close the sale and forgot about you after the payment.

Hazel built back my confident level for Harvey Norman after my 1st bad experience. Hope that the rest of HN staff can set her as an example and “strive to provide their customers with quality products and professional service, every day – quote from Harvey Norman website”

They can offer to match shop like GAB / everyjoint

hehe to me, aesthetics n quality more important than brand :D

I dun quite like Best Denki cos their staff will follow you and tend to promote certain brands nia. I personally feels HN is better in terms of this area cos they wun disturb you unless you call for their attention and their staff is also quite knowledgeable in their products.

if aesthetics is priority, then you can look at their european kitchen setup, but it does come with a steeper price also la... :)

haiz.... getting a fridge also so mahuan.... if only i can design my own fridge..

Actually I was thinking to paint the fridge last time .... but seem like not easy wor

Actually I was thinking to paint the fridge last time .... but seem like not easy wor

i tot of also! but paint le still same size ma.. hahah

so i wan bigger fridge now :D