Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

Ya lor.. sian.. cant tahan without bathing for even 1 day.. last time army still ok.. now working.. too used to aircon and good life.. LOL.. cant cheong anymore .. hahhaha..

Yes yes yes me too hahahaha wanna to faint under hot sun liao Wahahaha :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haiyo u all these men ah.... how to protect singapore like that??

must learn from my man. willing to DIE for singapore de. hahaha :D

Har? Hahah, I always tell mine it's better to be kiasi and careful abit. Cuz I rather he come back to me safe & sound then in a box/urn.

Har? Hahah, I always tell mine it's better to be kiasi and careful abit. Cuz I rather he come back to me safe & sound then in a box/urn.

no lei. mine not like that lor. he will die for singapore but not for me! hahaha!

no lei. mine not like that lor. he will die for singapore but not for me! hahaha!

*faint* u ask him why he wana protect the country, if it's not to protect the ones he love? :P

I cannot die and I will never die if war are going to fight with accordance to Geneva Convention.

I cannot die cos I need to save all the men.

I will not die cos under Geneva Convention, all medical personnel cannot be shoot at.

Hee.

I cannot die and I will never die if war are going to fight with accordance to Geneva Convention.

I will not die cos under Geneva Convention, all medical personnel cannot be shoot at.

Hee.

hey mickey........

..... :unsure: ..are you ok ?....if you r not ok.. :help: ...see a doctor lor....... :dunno: ...dun know what r u mumbling ....????.... :sport-smiley-004: ........hahahhahaaaaa :P

Hee.

mickey, din you know there are a lot of bo-bo shooters around....haha

Hi Newnyew, may I ask why you want a huge huge fridge? my auntie wants to pass me her fridge with these dimensions height 1.78m, length 0.75m and depth 0.64m ...i personally couldn't convince myself it I need such a huge one..Currently my fridge is only 1.58m;0.64m;0.54m...but the Hitachi fridge comes with matt silver...do blend in with my oven (rinnai)

SMEG is really nice, but very impractical due to the small size..

kns!

wa u trying to influence me sia... Smeg fridge v ex hor n small lor

i wan BIG BIG fridge!!

Hee.

hey mickey........

..... :unsure: ..are you ok ?....if you r not ok.. :help: ...see a doctor lor....... :dunno: ...dun know what r u mumbling ....????.... :sport-smiley-004: ........hahahhahaaaaa :P

Hahahaa! MM burnt his brains reservisting leow. But yah, like wat joseeng said, there are bobo shooters around, and bullets dun have eyes leh. :P

Hahahaa! MM burnt his brains reservisting leow. But yah, like wat joseeng said, there are bobo shooters around, and bullets dun have eyes leh. :P

Eh i'm not worried abt bo bo shooters but more of those who will close their eyes, switch to auto and squeeze trigger kind Wahahahaha :P

Eh i'm not worried abt bo bo shooters but more of those who will close their eyes, switch to auto and squeeze trigger kind Wahahahaha :P

Wah, kopi is the first pax at new tblog's 100th page. :D

Hahahaha, btw hor. Dun tink sg will need to go to war & use guns. Cuz one big bomb and the whole sg will sink liao. :(

Wah, kopi is the first pax at new tblog's 100th page. :D

Hahahaha, btw hor. Dun tink sg will need to go to war & use guns. Cuz one big bomb and the whole sg will sink liao. :(

Congrats New New for the 100th page hahahaha :D

Ya true but nobody would wan to occupy a country by using that method else they occupy after the bombing also no use to them le

Congrats New New for the 100th page hahahaha :D

Ya true but nobody would wan to occupy a country by using that method else they occupy after the bombing also no use to them le

ya ya . :good: ...congrates new on the 100th pages...........uhmmmmmm....coffeee....when will be yours.. :unsure: ...???...remember it will represents your reno HO also ??.... :notti: ....hahahhahahaaa