Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Then u hang where, kopi?

Eh bro most probably balcony lor i know normal days ugly but bo pian no space le thats why i prefer the new layout of EM whereby they got service balcony de :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
eh i cant buy top load cos i need to stack my dryer on top of the WM so bo pian kitchen too small :~

If i'm not wrong top load = more water

front load = more electricity ...

So come out to be sama sama lah

Removed it. Obstruct my kitchen light. If only Jurong flats have a service yard.

Anyway, will decide later where to hang later. But have a place in mind la.

Yah, i also very sad that we dun have service yard. :(

Yours is top loading or front loading?? nvr see any that is 12kg front loading? :rolleyes:

Mine's a top load, but it's 9kg only. The hitachi 12kg tat i saw on brochure is also top load. :)

I removed my kitchen metal pole also cos kitchen too small and of cos cooking smoke will make the clothes smelly also

Haha, yah, I rem u told mi tat. And u installing ur hanging tingy at balcony rite? I kept mine, cuz I dun wan my balcony to become a laundry place. Wana keep it as a relaxing place. :P For me, I'll just keep the clothes wen I wana cook loh. :P

same idea,mine i think only $390,use 2 year spoil then buy another one lor,haha

yes agree.. for such items, not very exp de.. no need bother buy extended warranty

Eh bro most probably balcony lor i know normal days ugly but bo pian no space le thats why i prefer the new layout of EM whereby they got service balcony de :(

Yes super agree! :(:bangwall:

Yah, i also very sad that we dun have service yard. :(

Mine's a top load, but it's 9kg only. The hitachi 12kg tat i saw on brochure is also top load. :)

Haha, yah, I rem u told mi tat. And u installing ur hanging tingy at balcony rite? I kept mine, cuz I dun wan my balcony to become a laundry place. Wana keep it as a relaxing place. :P For me, I'll just keep the clothes wen I wana cook loh. :P

Oh no wonder i nvr come across WM more than 8kg cos i looking at front load washer only din realise yours is top load de :D

yes yes bo pian cos my kitchen super small le so dun think wanna hang my laundry inside lor :(

moreover i seriously doubt my parents will bother to keep the clothes when they cook lor so better not take the risk :P

yes agree.. for such items, not very exp de.. no need bother buy extended warranty

eh even if it cost more abt 1 k but need to top up 300 plus to get the extended warranty also not worth le

moreover extended warranty is usually provided by the shop itself and not the manufacturer so no point leh

Yah. Sad.

Haha, I saw a couple of newer EMs when I was searching for mine that have service balcony. Down side of those EMs is that the rest of the area all very small, compared to older ones. How nice if we can find an EM with the older EMs size, and with a service balcony. hahahahaha.. very greedy hor? :P

Oh no wonder i nvr come across WM more than 8kg cos i looking at front load washer only din realise yours is top load de :D

yes yes bo pian cos my kitchen super small le so dun think wanna hang my laundry inside lor :(

moreover i seriously doubt my parents will bother to keep the clothes when they cook lor so better not take the risk :P

Hee, paiseh. I didn't realise tat u looking for front load. But then again, if u have dryer, most prob wun be hanging stuff at ur balcony liao bah. :)

Haha, I saw a couple of newer EMs when I was searching for mine that have service balcony. Down side of those EMs is that the rest of the area all very small, compared to older ones. How nice if we can find an EM with the older EMs size, and with a service balcony. hahahahaha.. very greedy hor? :P

hehe can... recontruct the internal yea..:P

Hee, paiseh. I didn't realise tat u looking for front load. But then again, if u have dryer, most prob wun be hanging stuff at ur balcony liao bah. :)

Ya ya but then the floor area would be 160 - 170 sqm le Wahahahaha :D

Eh i seldom use dryer also, now electrical tariffs increase leh dryer waste alot of electricity de

hehe can... recontruct the internal yea..:P

Hahah! How nice! If I stay only with my hb, I'll like to reconstruct the internal and have a large open concept kitchen like Ripples. Sooo chio~ :D

Ya ya but then the floor area would be 160 - 170 sqm le Wahahahaha :D

Eh i seldom use dryer also, now electrical tariffs increase leh dryer waste alot of electricity de

Got leh! I came across some EMs at Bukit Batok, with floor area around 165-168sqm! Super big loh! And part of the ceiling **** rm is dbl storey de. So shiok~

Haha, should hint that to ur wife, then maybe she'll consider just getting a WM and not the dryer. :D After all, if the dryer will become a white elephant, must as well use that $$ to buy sth else. :D

Hahah! How nice! If I stay only with my hb, I'll like to reconstruct the internal and have a large open concept kitchen like Ripples. Sooo chio~ :D

Got leh! I came across some EMs at Bukit Batok, with floor area around 165-168sqm! Super big loh! And part of the ceiling **** rm is dbl storey de. So shiok~

Haha, should hint that to ur wife, then maybe she'll consider just getting a WM and not the dryer. :D After all, if the dryer will become a white elephant, must as well use that $$ to buy sth else. :D

eh too late cos we already got a dryer from previous place le :(

eh too late cos we already got a dryer from previous place le :(

Haha, then bobian lar. Aniway, it was fr previous place, so not buying new one bah rite? :P