Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

jason said if we are not rushing to move in then allow him more time to finish the unit.. about 8 weeks..

if we need to move in asap then he can finish by 6 weeks.. i told him to do slowly.. make sure everything is 美美..

since CNY still a few months later.. =)

八月初八 is 26th sep.. it's a sat.. i'm staying quite far from my new place..

so sat better.. @ least we can take pic during the "hacking ceremony".. haha..

anyway we didn't choose the date.. just flipped thru the calendar & then decide..

did you choose a 大好日子 to start reno?

Yah better not rush else if everything not swee swee and need more time to rectify then will delay further

I havent choose my starting date yet since i've not collected my keys moreover after collecting i still need to ask FSM to go take a look first before deciding the date :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

erm...me hoping to move in before the new year itself.

i told jason is kinda tight, cos im getting married in dec.

he told me to let him continue during my honeymoon.

n i think thats a wonderful idea. he also told me he may send a few teams to rush my unit as a wedding present. funny guy, jason is. haha

erm...me hoping to move in before the new year itself.

i told jason is kinda tight, cos im getting married in dec.

he told me to let him continue during my honeymoon.

n i think thats a wonderful idea. he also told me he may send a few teams to rush my unit as a wedding present. funny guy, jason is. haha

Wah bro you mean CNY or new yr as in 1st Jan 2010 ?

Wah like that it means you only give him like 1 mth plus to do your house ah ? really kinda tight leh

Yah it's a wonderful idea to continue while you're away but do you have ppl to oversee on your behalf ? better still ask Jason take pic of the progress let u see hahahaha :rofl:

me not changing flooring. jason said shd be ok.

i intend to saunter in after my honeymoon into a brand new house with a brand new wife. haha

me not changing flooring. jason said shd be ok.

i intend to saunter in after my honeymoon into a brand new house with a brand new wife. haha

:good::good::good:

So where do you intend to go for your honeymoon ?

kopi,how much u pay for the recess area ah?how big is it?

Wah I not sure how much yet leh but dun think it will be very ex le. Will be gg down to the branch office during lunch time to settle the paperwork

The recess is very very small only, maybe it's because of this, HDB approved the purchase quite fast as compared to others

You see my floor plan hor, it's the just small small square area in front of my main door

In order for me to fix my metal gate to flush with my wall, I will need to purchase the stoopid square area in front of it else HDB don't allow me to install my gate there. Stoopid right ?

floorplan1.jpg

Edited by coffee_o

Not Fannie privileged le but cos Ivy order kopi siew tai which I do not have mah

I'm trying to up the image of coffee shop so only got drinks like latte, cuppa lah ....etc :P

I guess so cos when the HDB called me for the 1st time today, they were asking what kind of loan I took and I told them it's HDB loan and couple of hrs later, they called to inform me that my purchase has been approved. hahahaha

Actually was so relieved since I do not want this to affect the progress of the whole reno :D

SO LUCKY! :) SHouldn't be ex. stamp fees all that can pay through CPF as per normal. haha so my Ice Mocha Blended will be available. Whoohoo

SO LUCKY! :) SHouldn't be ex. stamp fees all that can pay through CPF as per normal. haha so my Ice Mocha Blended will be available. Whoohoo

Ya ya ya

Hopefully your Ice mocha can be ready earlier hahahahah

And I shall have a nicer shop front to operate my coffee shop hahhaha :P

If its few k will u buy it? :D

Hmm....it depends bah cos i estimate maybe 1k plus bah

Cos I would really like to have my gate installed in front leh sigh......:(

wah Coffee, congrats to u huh, can buy recess area liao. will u install additional grilles to secure that area 2 make it bigger?

Eh ? I just install my grille outside lor but my main wooden door will still remain at the same area cos HDB only allow me to move the grille not the main door :(

Hahahaha my happiness is short-lived

And my nightmare begins when I'm in the Branch office

Firstly, they told me that since I'm not the rightful owner of the flat, they need the seller to fill up another form (why didn't they told me when I asked them to fill up a form previously?)

Next, I will have to pay by cash since I'm not the owner yet

So in order not to trouble the seller, I've decided not to proceed with the purchase till I'm the rightful owner of the flat :(

I guess I'm fine with that since I believe it will not disrupt my reno plans by too much so bo pian :(

But I just feel that the procedures should be lay out clearly so that we as buyer is aware of the complications :)